Maine Limousine Service

184 Main St. Suite 1A, South Portland, ME 04106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Maine Limousine Service

Serving the greater northern New England area, Maine Limousine Service specializes in luxury transportation services and offers a large fleet of professionally-staffed vehicles for wedding events. Established in 1987, Maine Limousine Service is dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring that the transportation aspects of your wedding constitute a seamless, relaxing experience.

Maine Limousine Service's vehicle fleet includes an antique 1962 Bentley, stretch limousines, limo buses, and luxury sedans. Every vehicle exudes elegance and style, and is carefully cleaned and maintained by professionals. The standard Maine Limousine Service wedding package includes champagne or sparkling cider, bottled water on ice, a red carpet, a “Just Married” sign, and a professional wedding chauffeur.

limolineupbest
limolineupbest

14 Reviews for Maine Limousine Service

• Bradley

Bradley Kiehl · Married on 04/05/2019

A Great addition to our wedding day!

My wife and I booked Maine Limo's white super stretch limo for our recent wedding in Scarborough Maine. We had the lime pick the bridal party up at the hotel, and the take both wedding parties, and later myself and my wife around the area to get photos. Finally, the limo came back at the end of the night to return my wife and I to our hotel.
    Overall, we had an amazing experience, and can not recommend Maine Limo highly enough! The vehicle was clean and well maintained, the drivers were professional and friendly, and the little added touches of the red carpet, and just married sign were really nice. The wedding package included bottle water and champagne and they even included a bottle of sparking cider since my wife doesn't drink.
    Thanks to Kim for making booking everything so easy and to Maine limo and our drivers for adding a special touch to our wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Mikala Varela · Married on 11/17/2018

Smooth ride and amazing driver

Michael was the best limo driver! He even helped me flare out my train before I walked down the aisle with my dad, He was on time, smooth driver and such a gentleman,. I can't say enough about this company and even the administrative people I talked to on the phone were attentive and sweet. They even called me to confirm the reservation which no other vendor did. Highly recommend their services and the Lincoln stretch limo!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Hi Mikala - Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We were so happy to be a small part of such an important day. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Richard!

Maine Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• A Barn
    A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Maine Limo has worked well for our couples; clean, courteous and on time.

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

Kim and Teal, the owners of Maine Limousine Service have the premier limousine service in Maine. They go out of their way to make sure the customer has an excellent experience. I highly recommend them as they are professional, classy and they pay great attention to detiail!

• Destination Maine Weddings
    Destination Maine Weddings Wedding Planners

Maine Limousine Service is pleasure to work with - always pleasant and accommodating - in addition to a great fleet, they offer the best '64 Bentley this side of the Atlantic! Diane York Diane York Weddings & Events, Inc.

• 184 Main St. Suite 1A, Suite 1A South Portland, Maine, 04106 See on map
    844-334-5429 (Phone number)
    2078830222 (Other Phone Number)
    2078855415 (Fax Number)