Maine Limousine Service

184 Main St. Suite 1A, South Portland, ME 04106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Maine Limousine Service

Serving the greater northern New England area, Maine Limousine Service specializes in luxury transportation services and offers a large fleet of professionally-staffed vehicles for wedding events. Established in 1987, Maine Limousine Service is dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring that the transportation aspects of your wedding constitute a seamless, relaxing experience.

Maine Limousine Service's vehicle fleet includes an antique 1962 Bentley, stretch limousines, limo buses, and luxury sedans. Every vehicle exudes elegance and style, and is carefully cleaned and maintained by professionals. The standard Maine Limousine Service wedding package includes champagne or sparkling cider, bottled water on ice, a red carpet, a “Just Married” sign, and a professional wedding chauffeur.

Luxury Sports Utility vehicle
British Bentley
British Bentley

13 Reviews for Maine Limousine Service

Mikala Varela · Married on 11/17/2018

Smooth ride and amazing driver

Michael was the best limo driver! He even helped me flare out my train before I walked down the aisle with my dad, He was on time, smooth driver and such a gentleman,. I can't say enough about this company and even the administrative people I talked to on the phone were attentive and sweet. They even called me to confirm the reservation which no other vendor did. Highly recommend their services and the Lincoln stretch limo!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Hi Mikala - Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We were so happy to be a small part of such an important day. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Richard!

Luke · Married on 10/01/2016

Our limo driver (we unfortunately can't remember his name) was fantastic! He was very informative and not afraid to ask for directions! I would much rather have someone ask me where to turn then to guess and get it wrong and have us show up late! He went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! He offered to carry the train of my wife's dress to help her get through the woods and to the aisle. We would HIGHLY recommend Maine Limo for any of your limo needs! We will most certainly be using them anytime we need a limo!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Luke - thank you so much for taking the time to write this very nice review! We're so glad your experience exceeded expectations, and we'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your chauffeur, Steve. Congratulations, and best wishes to you and Nicole for a long and happy future together! We look forward to driving you again soon.

Maine Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• A Barn
    A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Maine Limo has worked well for our couples; clean, courteous and on time.

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

Kim and Teal, the owners of Maine Limousine Service have the premier limousine service in Maine. They go out of their way to make sure the customer has an excellent experience. I highly recommend them as they are professional, classy and they pay great attention to detiail!

• Destination Maine Weddings
    Destination Maine Weddings Wedding Planners

Maine Limousine Service is pleasure to work with - always pleasant and accommodating - in addition to a great fleet, they offer the best '64 Bentley this side of the Atlantic! Diane York Diane York Weddings & Events, Inc.

• 184 Main St. Suite 1A, Suite 1A South Portland, Maine, ME 04106 See on map
    844-334-5429 (Phone number)
    2078830222 (Other Phone Number)
    2078855415 (Fax Number)