Maine Limousine Service Reviews

14 | South Portland, ME

14 Reviews for Maine Limousine Service

• Bradley

Bradley Kiehl · Married on 04/05/2019

A Great addition to our wedding day!

My wife and I booked Maine Limo's white super stretch limo for our recent wedding in Scarborough Maine. We had the lime pick the bridal party up at the hotel, and the take both wedding parties, and later myself and my wife around the area to get photos. Finally, the limo came back at the end of the night to return my wife and I to our hotel.
    Overall, we had an amazing experience, and can not recommend Maine Limo highly enough! The vehicle was clean and well maintained, the drivers were professional and friendly, and the little added touches of the red carpet, and just married sign were really nice. The wedding package included bottle water and champagne and they even included a bottle of sparking cider since my wife doesn't drink.
    Thanks to Kim for making booking everything so easy and to Maine limo and our drivers for adding a special touch to our wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Mikala Varela · Married on 11/17/2018

Smooth ride and amazing driver

Michael was the best limo driver! He even helped me flare out my train before I walked down the aisle with my dad, He was on time, smooth driver and such a gentleman,. I can't say enough about this company and even the administrative people I talked to on the phone were attentive and sweet. They even called me to confirm the reservation which no other vendor did. Highly recommend their services and the Lincoln stretch limo!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Hi Mikala - Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We were so happy to be a small part of such an important day. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Richard!

Luke · Married on 10/01/2016

Our limo driver (we unfortunately can't remember his name) was fantastic! He was very informative and not afraid to ask for directions! I would much rather have someone ask me where to turn then to guess and get it wrong and have us show up late! He went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! He offered to carry the train of my wife's dress to help her get through the woods and to the aisle. We would HIGHLY recommend Maine Limo for any of your limo needs! We will most certainly be using them anytime we need a limo!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Luke - thank you so much for taking the time to write this very nice review! We're so glad your experience exceeded expectations, and we'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your chauffeur, Steve. Congratulations, and best wishes to you and Nicole for a long and happy future together! We look forward to driving you again soon.

Lea · Married on 08/29/2015

Our wedding party, 2 photographers and a makeup artist used the black can to travel to our picture location. 14 people were very comfortable. Our driver's name was Glenn and he was awesome. He arrived on time, patiently waited while the corsages and boutonnieres were pinned and graciously served champagne. We were so pleased with the whole experience. Maine Limousine Service lived up to their reputation. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/17/2015

sandra · Married on 08/17/2012

This company is awesome, they are dependable, professional, on time, elegant, and very flexible! Thank you for helping me ride in style on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Molly · Married on 07/30/2011

Great service from a very nice driver. One less thing to worry about!

Sent on 09/05/2011

katie · Married on 06/11/2011

We used Maine limo for our recent wedding on 6/11/11and had a great experience. Our driver was Ed, who was kind, considerate, professional, and patient. He was actually early to pick us up (guys were brought to the church, then girls) and took us one by one with an umbrella as it was raining. He even held my train of my dress up for me! We decided to keep with the plan of going to spring point lighthouse for pictures and he stayed out of the limo to hold umbrellas for us and over the photographer. Additionally, they called us to confirm everything a few days before. Everything was above and beyond. I highly recommend this company, and Ed, for wedding services!

Sent on 06/30/2011

jamie · Married on 08/07/2010

Maine Limousine was great to work with, the prices were very fair, the drivers were so nice and had the spirit of wedding. they were on time as well.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Hilarie · Married on 10/31/2009

Was prompt, clean and professional. Just a note- no seat next to the driver, so don't think you can squeeze an extra person in! That being said, we fit 10 adults in the back of a 8-10 person limo with a minimum of squeezing. Our driver was very flexible, even when one of the bridesmaids left something, he drove her back to the hotel with no questions asked. The champagne toast also was a very nice touch towards the end.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Erin · Married on 10/03/2009

Were great! Very professional and flexible to meet our needs!!

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • W

Wes · Married on 10/07/2017

We used the black 8 passenger limo for our wedding transportation. I can't speak to the pre-ceremony service as I was awaiting my bride at the chapel, but the limo arrived on time with the bride and bridesmaids. Afterwards, the bride and I drove off for some pictures and on to the reception.

Our driver, Peter, was absolutely phenomenal. He was professional, friendly, well dressed, and a good driver. We went to take some pictures by the water, which required walking over large intertidal rocks and boulders, some of which were pretty slippery. Peter was right there with us without being asked, holding the bride's dress out of the sand or helping her navigate the rocks in her heels. Couldn't ask for better service!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • ReineduMonde

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2009

Maine Limousine Service was both friendly and professional. They showed up precisely on time, brought us safely to and from the ceremony, and even helped us with the champagne. Our only complaint was that we asked for a black limo instead of a white one (which is a very very minor complaint), but overall, the quality of service was excellent.

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/04/2014

2.5

We used the Bentley from Maine Limousine Services. It was beautiful, and we got some really great pictures of us with the gorgeous antique car.

The only real down side I had with them was that once we booked, there was no ability to cancel. We had booked the limo for a ride from our ceremony to our reception. Because of the weather, we had to have our ceremony at the same place as the reception. Because we were unable to cancel the limo service, we ended up just getting a ride around the block. The pictures with the Bentley were fun, but not really worth the $400 we spent.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Maine Limousine Service's reply:

Ariel -- Congratulations!! I am so glad that you were able to get some nice photos with the Bentley, despite the uncooperative weather. I really appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write a review; it means a lot to us.

Simply for the benefit of others considering our service, I just wanted to clarify our cancellation policy. Although deposits made at the time of booking are not refundable, a reservation can be cancelled up to 10 days prior to the wedding. This allows us a modest opportunity to offer the vehicle for rental to other parties for that date.

Thank you again for your kind review, and best wishes to you both. I hope we'll have the chance to drive for you again!

Kim Madore-Smith