580 US Highway 1 Bypass, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chill Catering

Relax, we’ll make your next event a real experience. Contact us today and we’ll arrange a meeting and tasting that will exceed all of your expectations!

Whether it’s an outdoor family reunion, a monthly sales meeting, a birthday party for your closest friends, or your once-in-a-lifetime wedding - at CHILL Catering, there are no limits or boundaries to what you can create for your

next catered experience.

With over 12 years of experience as the award-winning Muddy River Catering Co., our award-winning caterers have done it all. From authentic BBQs to honest-to-goodness Downeast Lobster Bakes, for groups of 25 to 5,000, all

over New England, we’ve turned events into unforgettable experiences. As CHILL Catering, we’re adding a new dimension to all the favorites New Englanders have come to know and love us for. In addition to new standard

catering menu items (and unlimited ideas based on exactly what you’re looking for), we now have our own 100 person function room and 150 person ballroom, connected directly to the Best Western Wynwood Hotel, just of I-95

in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

Our new Conference Center and function rooms provide the perfect location accessible from anywhere south to Cape Cod and north to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire and northern Maine. Like our name says, “CHILL,” relax, and let us take care of anything and everything you need for your next event.

Follow Chill Catering on

S"Mores Station
S"Mores Station
AppetizerTable2
Chill Catering
Need a Wedding Cake Alternative! Choose Chill With Our Amazing In- House Pastry Chef That Can Make...
CloseUpBerryParfait
Smoked Scallops Wrapped In Bacon With Maple Mustard Glaze
Smoked Scallops Wrapped In Bacon With Maple Mustard Glaze
Panko Encrusted Chicken With King Sauce

Baked Haddock With Lemon Zesty Bread Crumbs

Steak Tips
Panko Encrusted Chicken With King Sauce Baked Haddock With Lemon Zesty Bread Crumbs Steak Tips
Ice Cream Bar Station

Specialty Mini All Banana Flavored Pastries
Included:
Banana Boston Cream Pies
Banana Cream Pies...
Specialty Mini All Banana Flavored Pastries Included: Banana Boston Cream Pies Banana Cream Pies...
Mini Two-Tiered Wedding Cake Prepared by Chill Caterings' Award Winning Pastry Chef, Ashley Schaefer
Mint Julep Specialty Cocktail
Mint Julep Specialty Cocktail
moffattladdcollopycampbell63013weddingrecession

51 Reviews for Chill Catering

• Kate

Kate · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing food and fantastic experience!

I picked Chill Catering for my wedding because I wanted exactly that - a chill and non-stressful event, and Gary delivered! Gary is amazing to work with and so much fun - he’s a great person and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He gave us awesome advice and made the day very special by being able to recreate my Dad’s peach French toast. His staff is just as amazing too! They were super attentive and kind to us. Everybody raved about the food and I was thrilled to have many days of leftovers. I highly recommend Chill Catering and would absolutely hire them again! In fact, we now go to the associated Round About diner - our new fave place to eat!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/20/2018

Would highly recommend!

My husband and I used chill catering for our wedding 10-20-2018. They were amazing to deal with. They answered all emails promptly, provided recommendations while also being flexible to our needs/wants. They solved all the last minute things that pop up with professionalism. I would highly recommend them and I wanted to say THANK YOU for an amazing day and overall planning experience.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/13/2018

5 star food and service!

My husband and I used CHILL for our rehearsal dinner and the food was impeccable! And the service was very responsive. We highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Real Weddings

• DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC
    DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC Wedding Caterers

I've had the pleasure of working many events with Gary and his staff. They are some of the hardest working folks I know and always work seamlessly with my staff to make sure that every event is the best it can be! The food is amazing and the attention to detail is top notch. We look forward to working many more events with Chill catering in the future!

• The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion
    The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion Hotel Weddings

They have catered many events in the Garden Pavilion and everyone loves the food and they have a pleasant staff too!

• Lenka Flaherty Photography
    Lenka Flaherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Chill Catering is a wonderful company to hire for your wedding day! I worked with them this Saturday - March 23rd at the Rivermills in Dover NH. The stuff was very helpful and friendly and kept everything going from the beginning to the very end. They had perfect timing for all their food, everything looked and tasted delicious! Definitely a HIRE for any event!

• 580 US Highway 1 Bypass Portsmouth, 03801 See on map
    6034311440 (Other Phone Number)
    6033191698 (Fax Number)
    Our Catering Wedding Coordinators Make Their Schedules Based Off of Weekly Events and Appointments And We'd Love To Connect With You. Call or email: Alanna at alanna@chillcatering.com Gary at gary@chillcatering.com