Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

48 Reviews for Chill Catering

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
48 Chill Catering Reviews

We had the Chill catering at our wedding a few weeks ago. We have so many great things to say about Chill, I'm not sure where to begin. First, Gary was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding. He helped us with picking our menu, working out the logistics of the cocktail hour and dinner at the venue, and figuring out our table setting and what we would need to rent for it. He almost always answered my emails within an hour. I had several phone calls with him leading up to the wedding and I always felt a hundred times better about the wedding after talking with him about any details I was worrying about. Second, the food itself was delicious. We had a BBQ buffet for dinner that was grilled on site and our guests are still talking about how good it was. Our personal favorite was the mac-n-cheese and steak tips (they basically melt in your mouth they're so tender!) but our guests have also been raving about the pulled pork and cornbread. Another great thing about Chill catering is that they were very accommodating of dietary restrictions and had a gluten-free crackers at the cocktail hour for the bruschetta and cheese and had gluten-free mac-n-cheese available at the dinner. The staff on the day of the wedding were great and everything ran smoothly because of their hard work. The buffet line was really fast and they cleared plates quickly afterward so people weren't stuck sitting at a table with dirty dishes. We're incredibly happy with every aspect of our experience with Chill catering and are SO glad we chose them for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent food and service. Made for a wonderful day. They went above and beyond with their service.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gary is awesome to work with and very easy going. My guests loved the food - cornbread in particular! He packaged up all leftovers nicely for us to have later which was a nice treat! Prior to the wedding, we met to review my original requests in which I then made some significant changes to it. Gary was incredibly flexible and offered great tips to help make the day great. He does a great job outlining the expectations which really makes the whole process so much easier. We would love to work with him again for another event!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American

My fiancee and I wanted to have a small rehearsal dinner catered at our home and met with Gary from Chill to work out the details. We were so impressed with his ideas, menus, and warmth that we decided to have Chill cater our wedding as well! The tastings for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding were amazing and there was so much flexibility in creating menus that fit both venues perfectly. Our rehearsal dinner was catered seamlessly, with Gary and his crew cooking on the deck and serving us BBQ. As for the wedding, Alanna from Chill flawlessly executed all of our plans, including having the bridal party served snacks during pictures, adding my last minute request for raspberries floating in the champagne, serving the flower girl chicken nuggets, and even having my grandmother served her dinner rather than going up to the buffet. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding because it all was perfect! Alanna handled everything very professionally and everyone at the wedding was impressed with the service. I am currently planning my husband's birthday party clambake with Chill, and am so happy that we have found such a wonderful caterer for our big events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We recently used Chill to cater 2 events for my daughter's wedding weekend: wedding ceremony cocktails and appetizers for 23 on a Friday afternoon and reception cocktails and buffet dinner for 185 on Saturday evening. Our guests raved about the delicious food and exceptional service. Throughout the year long planning process Gary was available via email, telephone and meetings with suggestions and guidance. He and his staff were positive, helpful and patient. Chill was a great caterer to work with and we look forward to using them for future events.

Profile Picture User7283244, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Gary and his Team for our wedding in Sept 2016 at the Science Center. Gary was great to work with right from the start. He was very familiar with our venue and offered a lot of tips and suggestions throughout our planning process. Chill has a lot of menu options and a la carte options and can accommodate customizations. We offered a buffet at the wedding and he moved everyone through the line very quickly and efficiently. The food was hot and delicious. We got a lot of compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot imagine our wedding day being any more perfect and Chill Catering definitely had a hand with that. Gary and his crew were so helpful leading up to the day and especially on the day of. When menu planning Gary was especially receptive to what we wanted for food and was able to accommodate us without any trouble. With reasonable prices and outstanding food, both my husband and I as well as our guests were extremely happy.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Cash Bar

Gary is so organized and helpful. He has not catered our wedding (yet!) but just in the preliminary discussions/ tastings that we have had with Chill- his service and ideas are on point. He brought up details that hadn't even occurred to me but will definitely be crucial to address before our wedding day.

I really can't imagine going with another catering company other than Chill- thanks Gary for calming my wedding planning jitters and providing us with more than just menus to consider. Looking forward to hopefully having Chill be our wedding caterer!

Profile Picture Abigale , 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

GARY IS THE BEST!!! My family owns several restaurants, and I operate them! Basically...we KNOW FOOD and we know VALUE! GARY HAS THE BEST FOOD AND THE BEST VALUE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!! We found him from wedding wire reviews, and quickly made an appointment with him. It is hard to find a talented chef that is so 'chill' ! Seriously, he is SOOO much fun (we were instant friends) and knows what he is doing. We had our reception on the beach at my parent's residence, and the SERVICE and QUALITY of the food was just perfect! I've never seen such an organized group of caterers in my life! Every single server had so much energy and were so smiley! There wasn't a dirty dish in sight, and the timing was spot on. HE EVEN BROUGHT IS OWN GRILL AND COOKED ON OUR PROPERTY! Talk about fresh! If you are looking for a caterer who actually CARES how your event turns out, look no further than Chill! I miss those guys already!!!

Profile Picture User7018296, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Gary is absolutely wonderful. He didn't just go over the catering he went over the entire day from start to finish, and mentioned things that I would have never thought of on my own. He gave me awesome ideas to keep my guests entertained and was extremely helpful. The food is delicious and very affordable. I would highly recommend Chill Catering for any event!

Profile Picture User6148869, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our food was delicious and beyond affordable for our big day! We wanted a casual feel with comfort BBQ type food. Gary certainly delivered and all the guests were pleased. I was thrilled the next day when there was leftover mac & cheese which was divine. Gary really ensures that the bride & groom are taken care of the day of by ensuring they are delivered apps during photos and having folks check in on us.

The only complaint I would have is although I know they are quite busy - great food at amazing prices - I wish I wasn't told every time how busy they were. It would be nice to feel like you might be there only event that day! BUT - I do appreciate for how busy they are how quickly they respond and accommodated all requests.

The service the day of was great as well and they were very kind and sweet!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Southern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Wow! I used Chill Catering for my wedding and weeks later, my guests are still talking about the food! It was delicious! It is definitely the best food I've ever had at a wedding. I made sure to take the time to sit and eat it all before going to visit my guests! Gary was so great to work with. I didn't hire a wedding planner and he helped answer a lot of questions for me and gave me some great advice!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

our guests commented on the excellent food, choices & the staff was professional & very helpful

Profile Picture User5614844, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Chill catered our wending and it was wonderful!! We had a barbecue buffet style dinner. The food was delicious, it was well organized and went smoothly! Staff were very kind and thought of all the little things ahead of time- so we didn't have to! Great value for the price!

Profile Picture Audrey, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

such a great team! very helpful and willing to please.
prices are fantastic as well

Profile Picture blythe, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Chill to cater our reception. Everything from the hors d'oeuvres to the smores bar was amazing! The service was outstanding! They even put together snacks on the fly when the groom had a hangry moment!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We recently had Chill cater our wedding, and we had a great experience working with Gary and his team. Gary was so helpful in the planning process, not only with assisting us to develop a perfect menu within our budget, but with also giving us advice on other aspects of the day from the layout of our tent to the order of events at the reception. In addition, Gary was very knowledgeable about our venue, and offered up many suggestions and recommendations so that our guests would have the best experience possible. Throughout the entire process, Gary was very responsive to emails, and helpful when answering last minute questions. The day of our wedding, Gary’s staff was very professional and efficient, and of course the food was delicious. We can’t thank Gary and his team enough for all their hard work!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gary & his team are INCREDIBLE! From our original inquiry to the end of our wedding night, Gary was on top of it. He had input and advice for more than just our catering. He helped us map out the flow of our wedding and the things that were important to us. He was easy to talk to and understanding, in terms of our budget. On the day of our wedding, he had his crew deliver food to the wedding party while we took pictures during cocktail hour... like I said, SO on top of it. His food was incredible and we never had to worry about the timing of anything. We had a buffet because of the size of our wedding and he has it so down to a science that everyone was plated within 30 minutes. Another local business worth supporting!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/22/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gary and the Team at Chill catered our rehearsal dinner for 30 people this past friday. We did a BBQ buffet with ribs, burgers, BBQ chicken, macaroni, potato salad, grilled vegetables, salad and cornbread. Quite the spread i know. Gary put a great menu together for us and the food was fabulous. People kept telling me how delicious it was, especially the cornbread (which i didnt try but numerous people said it was the best cornbread they had ever had). Im a rib guy so i dove into those and the burgers. They were great. Everything was very fresh and their team did a great job setting everything up. They even cleared out plates for us after we ate, then packaged all the leftovers up. Overall, it was exactly what we had hoped for and more, and i highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chill Catering did an amazing job at our wedding. The food was delicious and the staff was super attentive to all of our needs. Gary was great to work with and had a lot of ideas to make our wedding day special. I would definitely recommend Chill Catering to anyone looking for great food and service!

Profile Picture Caylin, 8/9/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres

Chill catering was the caterer for my daughter's recent wedding. Her reception was in our back yard. Gary was wonderful to work with, his staff the day of the wedding were all professional and efficient!! The food was amazing! We had barbecue, including chicken, pulled pork, brisket and smoked sausage. Roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables and macaroni and cheese and corn bread. We received many compliments on the food!!! They even packaged our leftovers for us to keep! The Mediterranean display appetizer , baked Brie, clam chowder shooters and foul balls were all amazing. Delicious food that was plentiful, and a great staff is a winning combination that I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Chill Catering! Gary was a pleasure to work with from day 1 and the food was GREAT! All of my guests raved about all of the food, especially the appetizers and lobster bake. Not only

Profile Picture User5364898, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The entire staff of Chill was so amazing. We worked with Gary for over a year to design the perfect menu for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. He was very flexible and had lots of ideas for both events. All of the guests loved the food and even had an auction for the last pieces of cornbread. I wish I had time to eat on either night, but the staff made sure I had a plate waiting for me after everything was over!! They were great and super professional!! I would highly recommend Chill for any event from your wedding to a family reunion!! Thank you Gary and your great team!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chill catered my wedding on 10/04/14 and I couldn't be more pleased! Gary was so helpful in the planning process and a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments from our guests on the amazing food that was served! The staff that worked the eve of my wedding were so personable, efficient & accommodating! The day was a bit of a blur, but I can't say enough about how sweet the ladies/girls working the event were any time that I interacted with them! Thanks Chill for your part in making my wedding a success!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired them to do our wedding and we're very pleased with their service. The food was great and all staff members were friendly and helpful. Tracy even made sure to bring hors d'oeuvres to the wedding party during the photo shoot. Gary was very responsive to phone calls and emails and ws very helpful in menu planning. The food was delicous, especially the corn bread. We got several compliments and would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews