PO Box 1270, 90 N. Main Street, Wolfeboro, NH 03894 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Wolfeboro Inn

The Wolfeboro Inn offers the finest in lakeside beauty with a personal touch. Warm, rustic, and elegant, the Inn has grown to become the wedding destination of choice, not only in New Hampshire, but in the entire New England region. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and you can rest assured that we will take care of your every need at the Wolfeboro Inn! We're big enough to wow up to 225 wedding guests, and small enough care about every last detail.

Follow The Wolfeboro Inn on

Real Weddings 5 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

77 Reviews for The Wolfeboro Inn

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2019

The BEST place to get married!

I recently had my wedding at the Wolfeboro Inn and I cannot put in words how amazing it was. It was the absolute perfect location overlooking the water for our ceremony (they also have a beautiful gazebo if you prefer) and our outdoor reception under the tent was gorgeous and is perfectly situated on the property for privacy. While the location and beauty of the venue is gorgeous, their wedding coordinator Guen is the icing on the cake. She is truly amazing and we feel so lucky to have had her working with us throughout the whole process. From the moment we met with her to look at the venue, through all my countless emails and phone calls and then down to the very end of our wedding weekend she was absolutely AMAZING. She truly made our day so perfect even despite a few issues I had with my own vendors I had booked. Her assistant Emily along with the rest of the team were so warm and welcoming and we absolutely loved our bartender Ed. This was the second venue we looked at and immediately knew it was the perfect place for us. All the rooms are so quaint and my suite for the night before and night of the wedding was so spacious and couldn’t have been more perfect for us girls getting ready and also romantic for my husband and I’s wedding night. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about their entire experience throughout the whole weekend there. Every staff member we ever encountered from the moment we checked in until the moment we were driving out of the parking lot was so accommodating and welcoming, always smiling and asking if there was anything they could do to help. The food was absolutely delicious not only at the wedding but also in the tavern for late night snacks and breakfast the next day. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and wish I could plan another wedding here! If I could give it 100 stars I would, I cannot wait to go back for our 1st year anniversary!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Sagnella · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Location for a Lakeside Wedding!

Couldn't have been happier to have made our decision to host our wedding weekend at The Wolfeboro Inn. From our first tour and meeting with Guen to walking down the aisle, I was confident we were in good hands. There is so much I loved about having our wedding at the Inn, the things that mattered and stood out most to us and our families were;

1) A great location, (it was already a semi destination for a lot of people, I wanted it to be easy to get around)
    2) A great team (from venue to band to hair/make up/photography videography)
    3) And an unforgettable night with the best people (including great food/drink and little stress of course)

Wolfeboro is a beautiful little town that I had not spend a lot of time in prior. My guests loved staying in their area and exploring all that the town has to offer. From initial stages of planning to the day after, Guen was unbelievably responsive, & helpful. She was naturally aligned with all our visions from the rehearsal, ceremony, reception and our brunch the following day including decor, catering, timeline etc. I have so much respect for the amount of people and things she needs to coordinate and she does it all with ease and grace. I was heavily involved in the planning of our big day, but when it came to arriving at the Wolfeboro Inn on our wedding weekend, the execution was in the hands of Guen, Emily and their great and there wasn't a moment in time where I needed to worry! I truly enjoyed each moment of my wedding day and weekend as did my husband, stepdaughter parents family and friends. Guen even checked on our dog during the reception so with that she agrees as well! I highly encourage any brides to consider The Wolfeboro Inn, location is beautiful and the team will make sure your day is better then you can envision!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Meagan Kane · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful place to be married!

We absolutely loved getting married at the Wolfeboro Inn. Gwen is amazing and so organized and sweet. The venue was beautiful and the food delicious! We couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 09/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Wolfeboro Inn Pricing

The Wolfeboro Inn Price Rates

The Wolfeboro Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Boat/Yacht
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

Real Weddings

• DJ Shamar Wedding DJs

Awesome place to stay, great place to have an event, one of the most picturesque place in new hampshire . Great staff and great people to work with. I highly endorse!

• Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Wedding DJs

The Wolfboro Inn is a fantastic spot in a small town on the Big Lake. The staff is excellent, and every wedding we have spun there has gone very smooth. They have multiple options for your ceremony, and a outdoor or indoor reception option. We have even done New Year's Eve weddings here! DJ Terry Moran www.CrownSpecialEvents.com

• Carol Siebert Weddings Wedding Officiants

Lovely Inn in beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee area. I have officiated several ceremonies in their Gazebo. Very prestigious Inn bound to make your special day breathtaking. Highly recommended!

• PO Box 1270, 90 N. Main Street Wolfeboro, 03894 See on map
    Location of (The Wolfeboro Inn)