Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2014
Waterville Valley Resort is a stunning, open-air wedding venue tucked away in the heart of White Mountain National Forest. We offer several different sites for ceremonies and receptions, ranging from secluded mountain-top vow exchanges to elegant garden tent receptions. Whether you're planning on hosting an intimate affair or a lavish gathering, our venues offer an unmatched level of natural beauty and serenity.
Despite being among such vast wilderness, Waterville Valley has a welcoming small-town feel. Footpaths and hiking trails weave in and out of this 500-acre pedestrian village, providing convenient access to all the best modern amenities You can access shopping, dining, lodging, and a plethora of activities all from Town Square. This quaint village center lies on the shores of Corcoran Pond, surrounded by panoramic views of the White Mountains.
Waterville Valley and the surrounding area offer a range of exquisite views of the White Mountain National Forest, so you'll have plenty of wedding photo opportunities. From sweeping views of 4000-foot mountain peaks to lush woodlands, winding rivers to grassy meadows - our extensive variety of natural settings will make for priceless memories.
The friendly staff at Waterville Valley Resort are dedicated to making your special day unforgettable, and they will guide you through every step of the planning process.
Waterville Valley Resort supports and celebrates all love. We are LGBTQ+ inclusive.
Facilities and Capacity
We offer a choice of 3 ceremony locations:
- Osceola Arbor - Osceola Arbor is an idyllic, dreamy ceremony venue, with a large open field lined with birch trees and an elegant arbor overlooking Corcoran Pond; all surrounded by sweeping views of the White Mountain Range.
- Town Square Gazebo - Say "I do" on the shores of Corcoran Pond, overlooking soaring mountain peaks. Ceremonies at Town Square Gazebo take place in our elegant, colonial-style village center. Old-school New England charm is palpable here, especially in the backdrop of stunning natural beauty.
- Mountain-Top - Ceremonies on the Summit of Mount Tecumseh will amaze your friends and family. Beginning with a scenic chairlift ride up to the top of the mountain, your guests will be treated to an enchanting ceremony with panoramic views in the backdrop.
Celebrate your union in one of our three reception locations:
- Garden Terrace Tent - Start the reception with your cocktail hour in the charming Speakeasy lounge and deck with mountain views; then stroll outside to the tent in the Garden Terrace where you will dance and dine under the stars.
- Valley Room - Celebrate your union in this classic, romantic ballroom. Kick off the night in your own private Speakeasy - an art-deco-style Bar Lounge where you and your guests can enjoy Cocktail Hour. Then hit the dancefloor and party the night away.
- The Freestyle Lounge - Located right at the base of the ski mountain, the Freestyle Lounge offers breathtaking views with classic ski slope charm. Bright and airy, the Freestyle Lounge boasts stunning views of the ski slopes through floor-to-ceiling windows. This intimate venue is complete with a large bar area, a private Sky Box Suite, an outdoor firepit, open-concept seating, and more.
The maximum amount of guests is 250. During our peak season (mid-May to mid-October), our guest minimum is 110. During the off-season, our guest minimum is 80.
We offer wedding coordination assistance, exceptional catering services, and on-site lodging for you and your guests. Other services offered include: round dining tables with linen white garden chairs; glassware, flatware, and china; large wooden dance floor; on-site photo booth opportunities; in-house catering setup and cleanup; accommodations and activities included with the Freedom Pass (free access to Waterville Valley's activities - bike/kayak rentals, tennis, pools, saunas, Snow's Mtn chairlift rides, +); outside vendors; event rentals; liability insurance; parking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
101 User photos
The Best Find
Our wedding could have gone in so many different directions... we were originally booked for October, 2020. Then the pandemic hit, and while Waterville Valley was still hosting weddings with some restrictions, they were agreeable to rescheduling our wedding to October, 2021 without penalty. The staffing here, like most places, changed a lot during this time, but the transitioning never impacted our communications... someone was always quick to respond to our questions or attend to our needs. They even connected me with a hair dresser and makeup artist, since I wasn't from the area -- and mind you my hair and makeup were amazing!
Erica Sullivan is incredible! She and her team did the most amazing set-up with the decorations we brought. They were very responsive and helped us trouble shoot some things and gave some advice when some of our ideas for decorations weren't fully realized... The whole team was a real pleasure to work with.
The best compliment we got is also, I think, the best compliment that they should have gotten, but may not have... "That was the best wedding! It was so YOU... so authentic, and genuine." They were able to set everything up to match who we are. They never acted as though It was just another wedding to them... it was OUR wedding and very personalized. Job very well done! I don't know that I could express enough appreciation, but thank you all very much!
Dream Wedding Achieved!
October Wedding 10/8/22
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements6 Endorsements
Beautiful location with all the amenities. Certainly a perfect location for many. Great staff, food, and tons of fun.
Gorgeous setting, great staff, one of the best we've done!
A photographic Memory loves working at Waterville Valley. The facility is beautiful with gorgeous views. The staff is very accomadating, nice, and friendly. This is the perfect place for a wedding!
Would you like to visit?