50 Reviews for Waterville Valley Resort

Premium Liquor (4)
Signature Drink (4)
Indoor (1)
50 Waterville Valley Resort Reviews

We were recently married at Waterville Valley Resort this past October and it was truly the best day of our lives. Jackie, the wedding manager and her team were phenomenal from start to finish and had every detail down to a science the day of. They were so quick to respond to every little question I had over 15 months of planning--even the tiniest of things, I had their attention. The food (including special requests I made not even on the menu) was SO delicious and guests could not stop raving about it. All of the staff were highly professional and took guest allergies seriously. They made sure we, the bride and groom were well cared for all night. The resort was amazing--they had our names broadcasted everywhere with big congrats, signs directing guests with details... the lodge staff were welcoming and handed out our welcome bags no problem... the scenery was beautiful and and our guests used their passes to golf, do chair lift rides, kayak, etc. We held our rehearsal dinner at the golf course which was also delicious, and had a small morning after gathering at the Golden Eagle's lobby. Everyone was just so accommodating and made sure we had an amazing experience. Again, our guests could not stop raving about their overall experience--the views, the food, the staff, the lodging... getting married here was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am still on a high from my wedding which was in September 2017. Waterville is perfect, the town, the tent, the mountains...It was truly everything you need for a perfect wedding weekend in the mountains. On top of that, Jackie is an amazing coordinator and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She had an amazing staff supporting her that made the day exactly what we wanted. She was always so helpful and responsive in the planning process. She even got us our favorite beers for the reception, even though mine was a summer beer and already off the shelves at most stores. I am so happy we found Waterville, it truly was the best day ever!
The one thing I will warn brides about Waterville is the hotel blocks. Be sure to look into this as early as you can because there are many options and you want spend the time looking at them all and be able to get enough rooms at the ones you like best. You won’t have an issue getting rooms because there are many hotels, but don’t leave it until last minute! We did ours almost 1.5 years before our date and there was one hotel already fully booked our wedding weekend.

Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - The ceremony backdrop is picture perfect!
Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - View of the town center behind us.
Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - Inside the tent
Profile Picture Delia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Shuttle, Set Up

Waterville Valley is the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding, made even more perfect by Jackie and Jordan! I got married in Waterville on 8/19/17 and Jackie was with us from our initial tour, through all the questions we had along the way (with Jordan being added to the team and being a huge help in the months leading up to the wedding day). Jackie and Jordan were so great about communicating and provided us with lists and questionnaires to keep us organized and on track. Our wedding weekend was as smooth and stress-free as possible and it couldn't have been possible without Jackie and Jordan running things behind the scenes - we literally did not have to ANYTHING the whole weekend except enjoy the moment! To make things even more simplified: catering is run by Waterville and all the food was DELICIOUS, hotels are all within walking distance, there are a number of bars and restaurants in town for your guests, and there's every outdoor activity at your disposal!

One of the things we loved so much about Waterville, besides how jaw-droppingly GORGEOUS it is there, was all the personal touches Waterville provides to make your wedding really special. There were signs up congratulating us around town and wedding itineraries hung in all the shop windows. We had planned a campfire on Corcoran's Pond for the night before our wedding (which unfortunately got rained out), but the low-key atmosphere and laid-back feel was exactly what we wanted for our wedding weekend. We did our first look photos at the top of Snow's Mountain, which gave us the privacy we wanted and also made for some fun chair-lift photos! Our ceremony was at Osceola Arbor with the pond and the White Mountains in the background.

I really cannot express enough how perfect my whole wedding weekend was in Waterville. It had the perfect laid back, intimate feel we were looking for, and it was gorgeous to boot! Our guests are still raving about it, and I guess I am too. :) Thanks, Jackie and Jordan!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Shuttle

I can't say enough about Waterville Valley for our wedding day!! You pretty much get the entire town for two days, where they go out of your way to make you feel that way (your names are on signs all over town). Our rehearsal dinner took place at the Bistro on the water where we had the entire room to ourselves. :) We decided to do the bonfire on the beach the night before the big day, which was amazing! It was so much fun to be able to enjoy being around all our friends and family in a low key setting before the big day. I would highly suggest this to anyone booking Waterville as their venue. It, unfortunately, rained on our wedding day but thank god for Jackie and Jordan making this situation completely stress free (and even giving us the option of bringing umbrellas to the Arbor, if we REALLY wanted it outside- which we decided against). The day of was completely relaxed and stress free. The indoor ceremony space was fine, especially since the ceremony was super short. Looking back at our pictures though, the one thing I would suggest is the have it decorated more as the backdrop is a big blank white wall (but not a big deal). Our reception was amazing- they do a fantastic job decorating inside between the birch trees, the lights, and the hanging ball lanterns (which you bring). Our guests had so much fun, they still haven't stopped talking about it. The reception ended at 10 p.m., so we opted for the after party at Legends. I had gone back and forth about doing a breakfast the next day, but didn't end up doing it. This worked out because the next morning we ran into most of our guests at breakfast by the golf course. I seriously can't say enough phenomenal things about Waterville, Jackie, or Jordan! I'm so glad we decided on Waterville as our wedding location and we can't wait to go up and visit every year on our anniversary (we're already looking into buying a condo up there!). Another perk to getting married here is that you get season ski passes!

Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - Rainy day
Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - The inside of the reception (outdoor tent)
Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - Make sure you take a photo infront of the WV sign
Photo for Waterville Valley Resort Review - The indoor ceremony location
Profile Picture Kelly, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jackie Adams and the crew at Waterville Valley were top notch. My wife and I sealed the deal there in July and all these months later we still get comments on how great our wedding was. Planning a wedding was a lot of work, but after attending countless ho-hum weddings over the years it's really such a great feeling to hear people with no stake in the game rave about the weekend bash we put on in Waterville.

p.s. Special props go out to the ridiculous quality food. Our guests ate and ate and ate.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I worked with Jackie Adams, the Weddings Manager at Waterville Valley Resort. The experience we had at Waterville Valley Resort was perfect. On any given day leading up to our wedding, I would email Jackie in a panic with a million different questions, she was always very quick in responding to me and always had the best suggestions! We were most impressed with how the tent for the reception was decorated. We purchased a bunch of different decorations and basically just dropped the box of decorations off with Jackie. Jackie and her staff were able to decorate the tent better than we could have ever imagined. The food was also incredible, our friends still rave about the food at our wedding, which is now eight months ago! We spent $21,000 but this also included open bar and the champagne toast for 165 guests... without these added in, the wedding would have cost us closer to $14,000 which is very reasonable! We got married on May 20th, the weekend before memorial day weekend, so the hotel rooms for our guests were very reasonable as well. We made a whole weekend out of our wedding, we brought a band into Legends for our Friday night welcoming party. Our wedding was definitely one for the books!!!
Thank you Waterville Valley Resort staff and Jackie Adams! : )

Profile Picture Marianne, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just got married this past October and could not be happier with our decision! It was an easy choice for us to get married in Waterville Valley because we've been vacationing here for many years. That being said, the planning and the outcome of our wedding was absolutely perfect! Jackie Adams, the Wedding Coordinator was fabulous to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream. If I could rate above 100% I would!

Profile Picture User7431899, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Jackie (and her team) are so amazing. From day one she was responsive, a great listener and helped us to create the perfect wedding day. I would not have changed a thing. She kept me sane and I knew everything we had planned was in great hands so I did not need to worry at all while we were getting ready! They did not miss a beat and we continue to hear from our guests how much fun they had!! It was truly perfect.

Waterville Valley made us feel like it wasn't only our wedding day, but our wedding weekend! They had signs everywhere, our picture on TV's in the restaurants/bars, and flyers all around. I am so happy that we got married @ WVV and I can not wait to go back with my husband for a weekend in the winter!

Top Notch all the way around.

Profile Picture michelle, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Follow Jackie wherever she goes! Our wedding at Waterville Valley was absolutely perfect in August. 100% of our “effortless” planning was due to Jackie. If Jackie doesn’t know the answer to your question, she knows who does and will always point you in the right direction and never leave you hanging. We had a two year engagement and booked with Waterville right when Jackie first started. For two years of wedding planning, Jackie answered every single e-mail we ever sent within hours. For someone that plans multiple events at one time, that was pretty amazing. We visited 12 other sites within NH and VT and had trouble with vendors following up with us when we were trying to get their business. I can’t imagine how their response rate decreased after the contracts were signed! Waterville is so beautiful and Jackie has so many ideas on how to make it even better! This place is definitely the next big thing for NH weddings with her there. Thanks Jackie!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Outside Cake

Just got married at Waterville Valley 3 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the expertise & flexibility of this venue. Jackie was phenomenal to work with. She was organized, responsive, and accommodating. She even responded to emails during her vacation to ensure we had a great customer service experience.

We took advantage of everything the venue had to offer. Guests came up early and hung out in Town Square the night before. We had a golf tournament before the wedding which was free with the Freedom Pass. People who didn't golf enjoyed ice skating, a chairlift ride, or kayaking - which again was all free with their overnight stay. For our photos, we used the trolly and also took a chairlift ride up Snow's Mountain. These little touches made our wedding so unique, and our guests are still talking about it. Being able to break away from the cookie-cutter country club style wedding with a great weekend getaway that many people used as an excuse for a long weekend, it was just magical. Having everything in one spot enabled everyone to walk, so no drunk drivers on the road.

All the vendors that Waterville recommended were also great to work with, it really took all the stress away from planning. Thank you Watverville for an amazing weekend, we cannot wait to come back for some skiing this winter with our season pass!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Shuttle, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We just got married in August at Waterville Valley. Our wedding was perfect! Although it did rain on our day and we had to have the ceremony inside, it was still beautiful and no stress for me (the bride). Jackie Adams is just a great help! She takes all the stress out of the big day, even during last minutes weather changes. Everyone one of our guest made at least an overnight stay at the resort, most made a long weekend out of it, like we did. It was just a nice weekend getaway for us and our guest to come up and enjoy the resort the day before and day after our wedding. Absolutely loved it! Thank you Jackie for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Shuttle, Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Outside Cake, Glassware, Linens

Words can't express how grateful I am that we booked this venue. Our guests were entertained throughout the entire weekend and the setting itself is stunning. I have a family member that worked in catering and they said that it was hands down the best tent set up that they had seen. Jackie is unbelievable and extremely responsive. You can definitely feel confident that your day (weekend!) will be run smoothly with her at the helm. She is extremely open to new ideas and will do all that she can to make it happen. We knew that it was going to be an event to remember, but Waterville definitely exceeded our expectations. A few of our guests came up to us ask some details on our experience in hopes of potentially booking it in the future and I can only hope that we'd be able to come back to Waterville for another wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast

As soon as I visited Waterville Valley Resort, I knew I would never see another venue to top it. Not only was the location beyond beautiful , but the service was great as well. Jackie was always so responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. She made the entire planning process so stress-free, and was always so personal rather than treating me like just another bride. On the day of the wedding, a light rain storm came in about 30 minutes before my ceremony, leaving me the tough decision of having to move it inside or keep it outside at Osceola Arbor. Having my heart set on Osceola Arbor, I decided to keep it outside. Shortly after making my decision and proceeding to finish my hair & makeup, I noticed that the rain began to come down even harder. I quickly called Jackie and she worked with her team to get the room inside completely ready, and to direct my guests to the right spot. On a stressful moment, she kept calm and was completely supportive, ready to work under any condition I chose to follow through with. Following the ceremony and photos, the reception seemed to fly by as my husband and I were being pulled back and forth between guests to say hello. While we were kept busy by friends and family, Jackie was there to ensure the timeline of the night was followed, taking care of every need that we couldn't attend to. Along with Jackie's continuous help, her and her team also made the reception tent look absolutely beautiful. I still have family & friends telling me how gorgeous it all looked. Overall, I am more than happy that we chose Waterville as our wedding venue. From the amazing views, to the service and support of the entire staff, Waterville Valley Resort truly made our wedding the memorable day that it was.

Profile Picture Petra, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Waterville Valley is amazing! It was lovely to have one location that could offer our guests so many things to enjoy. From a welcome bonfire to a memories brunch Jackie was amazing at helping us coordinate everything with ease. Our wedding day was also worry free thanks to Jackie organizing lunch for the girls and handling every small detail in decorating the tent beautifully. They even gather everything afterwards for a quick and easy clean up which we didn't need to worry about until the next day. The venue offers so much to be desired for a couple looking for the perfect wedding weekend with beauty surrounding you and fun around every corner. WV really makes you feel special with the welcome signs posted throughout the town. Everyone was so accommodating and friendly that we can't wait to go back soon to enjoy our season passes!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Set Up

Decision making when planning a wedding is an extremely stressful, difficult, important process because everyone wants nothing more than to have an amazing venue, DJ, photographer, florist, food, drink, weather, and overall experience. We looked at countless wedding venues, but no venue gave us the “butterflies” like Waterville Valley did. Your guests will park their cars and will not need/want to move them at all, because of all that Waterville Valley has to offer (activities, food/bars, relaxation etc). Lodging can accommodate those who want to stay for the night (standard hotel rooms), or those who want to make a weekend out of it (condos). We organizing a fire on the beach the night before the wedding, which was a great way to greet everyone who may have been off doing their own thing during the day. We also organizing late night pizza the night of the wedding at Legends to keep the party going. Legends had a DJ working so the dancing never stopped!!! All of these truly outstanding experiences are provided without losing the small town secluded white mountains feel, the town really does feel like it's completely yours for the weekend. Jackie Adams is the wedding coordinator for Waterville Valley, and she is AMAZING!! We knew immediately that Waterville Valley would be our wedding location because Jackie blew us away with her knowledge of the area, response time to our MANY questions, and her professionalism in making recommendations/being knowledgeable in her craft. On our wedding day we felt a sense of relief to know that we only had to worry about standing at the arbor, as we knew Jackie would handle the rest. Our wedding guests were blown away by the appearance, atmosphere, and friendliness of Jackie, staff, and the town of Waterville. As we said to Jackie many times “We couldn't have done it without her”. For us, Waterville Valley is no longer just a wedding venue, it feels a bit like home and we’re looking forward to making more memories there.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Shuttle

My wife and I toured Waterville last year and fell in love with the venue immediately. We were met by our future wedding coordinator Jackie, who showed us around the venue(s) and took a ton of time to answer all of our questions. She gave us a lot of great tips from past weddings and was able to adapt to everything we were looking for. Leading up to our wedding, Jackie was super communicative and made it super simple for us to stay on track with everything she needed from us, without making us feel stressed. The tent was beautiful, and required very minimal decorations. We chose the aceola arbor, which provided an incredible backdrop for a perfect outdoor summer wedding... The food was fantastic (we chose to do one of the buffet options) and everyone was raving about it. Lodging options are so easy- from room blocks, to air BnB- there were options for everyone of our 200 guests regardless of their budgets....to top it all off, if you get married there- you and your wife get a seasons pass to ski there the following winter...that can't be beat. We are constantly recommending this venue, don't miss out! Katie & Mike - July 2nd 2016

Profile Picture Mike, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married on June 11, 2016 at Waterville Valley. Jackie Adams, the wedding coordinator, was quite simply the best. She made the wedding planning process stress-free and enjoyable. She decorated the reception tent, quickly made a last minute set-up of our ceremony site due to rain, and was readily available to answer any questions we had. The ceremony site was gorgeous, the tent was gorgeous, and so many our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever attended. We visited and researched many venues for our wedding, and we fell in love with Waterville immediately. We highly recommend this venue because it's beautiful, but especially because Jackie makes the process so easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Accommodations, Open Bar, Buffet

Words cannot express how incredible Waterville Valley was for our wedding in May. My husband and I still hear from our guests just how much fun they had and how much they loved the venue.
Jackie and the Waterville staff were amazing to work with. Due to Jackie's knowledge and experience the entire planning process was stress free. She was quick to respond whenever we had questions and made us feel comfortable knowing everything would run smoothly. I would highly recommend Waterville Valley for a wedding venue for fun loving couples, it truly could not have been better. Thank you again Jackie and Waterville!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Waterville Valley provided my husband and I with the wedding of our dreams! The venues were all completely customizable and beautiful on their own. The staff, particularly Jackie Adams the wedding manager, were so helpful throughout the entire process. We had the venue booked over a year in advance and we had ample opportunity to iron out the fine details. Jackie never made us feel like we were bothering her or that we weren't her priority even if our wedding was 10 months away. The weekend of our wedding the weather was not cooperating since the forecast looked like snow in October! At the last minute Jackie and her team accommodated all of our changes including the ceremony location! There were signs all over town with information for our guests. Everything from meeting up with us on Friday morning to finalize a location to seeing us off on Sunday and wishing us a happily ever after. Waterville Valley Resort and Conference Center was a beautiful location, even with unseasonable snow in October, they made us feel like royalty and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Jackie for such a wonderful and memorable weekend!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Shuttle

My husband and I were interested in Waterville because it has always been a happy place for us to visit. We both met and graduated from PSU nearby Waterville, and several of our college friends also chose this venue. I was hesitant at first only because I prefer going to new places, and doing something different then other people. I looked around for months, and nothing could compare to this venue. From my own experiences from being in so many weddings myself, I always found it was nice to choose a place that has everything, and you don't have to go anywhere. Everything is walking distance. And on top of that, it is a fun, clean, relaxing environment with so many different activities to choose from, any season, and not to mention gorgeous views. So, I went for it anyways, and I was not disappointed! Jackie, our coordinator at this venue was awesome! From the start we were given a guideline to help keep us organized, and she was always so quick to respond with any questions I had. She was calm natured, and honest with me the whole time. I did all of my center pieces myself, and brought up a whole truck load of decorations. I was able to just drop everything off and not worry about a thing. Jackie set everything up for me and it all looked incredible! We definitely felt very then care of, and felt so special that whole weekend..This venue was everything I had hoped for!

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet

Jackie Adams was fantastic to work with. Very professional, available and flexible. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Daniel & Linda, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the most amazing experience at Waterville Valley Resort! Jackie Adams was absolutely amazing. We keep hearing from all our guests it was the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Waterville Valley. It was the absolute best place to have our wedding. Jackie was very responsive and helpful and flexible throughout our year and a half of planning with her. The venue is gorgeous. My husband and I rode the chairlift on the day of our wedding and got beautiful pictures up on Mt. Snow but throughout the valley, there are endless areas perfect for photography. Our wedding guests were thrilled with all of the activities available to them. Many of them told me that our wedding weekend was the best weekend of their lives. I can certainly say it was for us. The food was great, the tent was beautiful, and so was the ceremony at Osceola Arbor. Absolutely no complaints, I am so glad we chose Waterville for our wedding.

Profile Picture Maura, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided to plan our wedding in 11 weeks and when I asked Jackie if she had ever had anyone do that before that she worked with, her response was a quick no. That made me so nervous at first, but working with Jackie made the wedding plans in 11 weeks a piece cake. After my experience with Jackie I think she can make almost any time frame work. She didn't bother me with pointless questions, she was very straight forward with what she needed from me and when she needed it and then let me deal with the rest of the planning with all my other vendors. She had everything so nicely organized with diagrams and spreadsheets that made it so easy to get her all the information she needed. I loved being able to literally drop all my decorations (and I had a decent amount) to her office a few days before the wedding and pretty much said here you go. She took care of everything and things I wasn't sure about I asked and she always had a great suggestion that I ended up going with. The town is amazing and the scenery at Osceola Arbor are all my guests keep talking about. The tent is huge and makes a statement all by itself. I couldn't have imagined having my wedding anywhere else. I would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for such a magical place to get married.

Profile Picture User5442987, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Shuttle