Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

$14k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$14k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is a full-service wedding venue located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering or large celebration, this hotel has the space to accommodate events of all types and sizes. Situated in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, it’s steps away from local shops and restaurants and offers scenic views of the Piscataqua River. This venue is ideal for couples looking for a true New England experience with contemporary comforts for their special occasion.

Facilities and Capacity

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel offers a variety of stylish indoor and outdoor event spaces for couples hosting their special days. The Grand Ballroom features ample space for dining and dancing with up to 300 guests. Its unique crystal light fixtures and neutral color palette create a complementary setting for any desired theme and decor. Another indoor option, the Harbor’s Edge Room, is a bright banquet facility that can be used for ceremonies and receptions with 130 people. On the mezzanine level overlooking the lobby, the Riverwatch Room is also available for intimate events with 35 loved ones. Its wide windows showcase views of Portsmouth’s harbor and Kittery, Maine just across the water. The hotel is minutes away from several unique photo opportunities, including the riverfront and historic Strawberry Banke settlement. The nearby colorful clapboard houses create a quaint, charming backdrop for any image. After the festivities draw to a close, the newlyweds and their loved ones are welcome to stay in the hotel’s rooms or suites.

The staff at Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is dedicated to supporting you at each stage of your wedding journey. To alleviate stress leading up to your event, the hotel’s experienced planning professionals will guide you through the process. A range of packages are available to choose from and can be tailored to your celebration’s specific needs. The hotel offers in-house catering options and the culinary team is happy to prepare a custom menu that aligns with your preferences. For a vibrant reception, the staff can arrange lighting and sound systems in your chosen event space. Tables, chairs, and linens will be provided for the day, and additional event rentals are available. To streamline the planning process, the venue can also provide a list of preferred vendor recommendations.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Marilyn Married on 11/11/2017
    I had high expectations for our wedding venue and I’m happy to say that the Sheraton exceeded my expectations. I worked with Katryn Treamer who was great to work with from the beginning. I had many questions for her and she was always able to answer them quickly. I really liked that the price for the venue included things that were extra at other venues, such as the cake which was amazing from Jacques, chiavari chairs (with many color options), a great room for the bridal party with food and drinks during cocktail hour, and a large 2 bedroom suite with a balcony, kitchen and fireplace comp’d for our wedding night. I was the only wedding that weekend at the hotel and I truly felt like they treated me like a princess on my wedding weekend. I was in full contact with Katryn who was just a joy to be around all weekend, smiling and taking care of anything I needed. From the front desk to the boys working the valet, service was extremely helpful and friendly. As far as the reception itself, I fell in love with the chandeliers in their ballroom. The space is just romantic and beautiful for an indoor wedding and it hit all of my checklist items. Most of our guests were able to stay over and utilize the discounted rates that the hotel offered to guests of our wedding. I had a lot of people come up to me and say that they loved being able to just walk upstairs to their room after the wedding versus worrying about getting a cab or driving home. The hotel is located within walking distance of numerous bars, restaurants, stores, etc. Our guests had a blast enjoying downtown Portsmouth. We ended up having about 175 people at our wedding and had plenty of room on the large dance floor. I did think the cocktail hour was a little bit crowded so I would say that was the only negative thing my husband and I had to say about the whole experience. Overall, we could not have been happier with our experience and venue choice and I would not change a thing if I could do it all over. We a
    Lindsey Married on 09/16/2017
    Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel and specifically Katryn who we worked with were so accommodating and organized. They took care of everything so that my husband and I could really enjoy our wedding day. The ceremony space and food were perfect! They were amazing!!
    Katy Married on 12/31/2016
    We had a New Year's Eve wedding at the Sheraton and it was amazing! Everything went so smoothly and that was largely due to the amazing staff at the Sheraton. Katryn, the event coordinator, was awesome to work with! Both my husband and I are in the military, so we planned our wedding from out-of-state, and Katryn was so easy to get a hold of by phone or email whenever we had questions. She also was very accommodating to my parents and in-laws and all of their requests and surprises. Our wedding was definitely way less stressful because of her. The hotel staff was so helpful with set-up and clean up. Everything we asked for was immediately provided and they packed up all of our homemade decorations after the wedding so that all we had to do was load them in the car. The food was absolutely delicious! All of our guests raved about it, especially the prime rib that was huge and perfectly cooked. We had a lot of out-of-town guests and the hotel staff was super accommodating to all of them. Cody, the front desk manager, and Steve, the valet, made sure they were all taken care of and felt at home, just to name a few, but the entire staff was awesome! We definitely recommend taking advantage of their beautiful suites if you have lots of friends and family visiting. They’re beautiful and secluded so we felt like we had the whole hotel to ourselves. Lastly, Katie, one of the lobby bartenders, took the time to get to know us and our guests, which added an extra special touch. She knew what we liked and was so friendly whenever we were in the lobby to meet guests. We had a wonderful wedding and we can’t thank the Sheraton enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

The Music Man DJ Service The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

The Sheraton is one of the truly spectacular venues on the seacoast of New Hampshire. Dan and Katryn are exceptional in helping you plan your wedding reception. It will truly be a magnificent experience!

New Hampshire Photographers New Hampshire Photographers Wedding Photographers

We were at the Sheraton a few weeks back with a client for a wedding. I wanted to write and say the service was 1st class great rooms and vary professional. Micah

The Atlantic Grill The Atlantic Grill Banquet Halls

Great downtown location with lots of flexible options!!

250 Market Street Portsmouth, NH, 03801
603-431-2300
Location of (Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues