250 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is a full-service event venue located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. With experienced planning professionals, this venue will guide you through the entire wedding planning process. This all inclusive venue has the space to accommodate for weddings of all kinds; from intimate gatherings to large celebrations, Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel will assist you with every need you may have!

Facilities and Capacity
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel offers banquet facilities for up to 350 guests. There are specially priced rooms available for you to accommodate your guests in luxury.

The experienced planning professionals will guide you through every step of the wedding planning process. Services available at this venue include:

• Accommodations
casey durgin photography19 51 356062 1560524123

• 360º Virtual Tours 1

36 Reviews for Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

Marilyn · Married on 11/11/2017

I had high expectations for our wedding venue and I’m happy to say that the Sheraton exceeded my expectations. I worked with Katryn Treamer who was great to work with from the beginning. I had many questions for her and she was always able to answer them quickly. I really liked that the price for the venue included things that were extra at other venues, such as the cake which was amazing from Jacques, chiavari chairs (with many color options), a great room for the bridal party with food and drinks during cocktail hour, and a large 2 bedroom suite with a balcony, kitchen and fireplace comp’d for our wedding night. I was the only wedding that weekend at the hotel and I truly felt like they treated me like a princess on my wedding weekend. I was in full contact with Katryn who was just a joy to be around all weekend, smiling and taking care of anything I needed. From the front desk to the boys working the valet, service was extremely helpful and friendly. As far as the reception itself, I fell in love with the chandeliers in their ballroom. The space is just romantic and beautiful for an indoor wedding and it hit all of my checklist items. Most of our guests were able to stay over and utilize the discounted rates that the hotel offered to guests of our wedding. I had a lot of people come up to me and say that they loved being able to just walk upstairs to their room after the wedding versus worrying about getting a cab or driving home. The hotel is located within walking distance of numerous bars, restaurants, stores, etc. Our guests had a blast enjoying downtown Portsmouth. We ended up having about 175 people at our wedding and had plenty of room on the large dance floor. I did think the cocktail hour was a little bit crowded so I would say that was the only negative thing my husband and I had to say about the whole experience. Overall, we could not have been happier with our experience and venue choice and I would not change a thing if I could do it all over. We a

Sent on 12/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel and specifically Katryn who we worked with were so accommodating and organized. They took care of everything so that my husband and I could really enjoy our wedding day. The ceremony space and food were perfect! They were amazing!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Award

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$13,234 - $17,926
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Linens

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel Price Rates

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 15
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• The Music Man DJ Service
    The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

The Sheraton is one of the truly spectacular venues on the seacoast of New Hampshire. Dan and Katryn are exceptional in helping you plan your wedding reception. It will truly be a magnificent experience!

• New Hampshire Photographers
    New Hampshire Photographers Wedding Photographers

We were at the Sheraton a few weeks back with a client for a wedding. I wanted to write and say the service was 1st class great rooms and vary professional. Micah

• The Atlantic Grill
    The Atlantic Grill Banquet Halls

Great downtown location with lots of flexible options!!

• 250 Market Street Portsmouth, NH, 03801 See on map
    603-547-9201 (Phone number)
    6034312300 (Other Phone Number)
    6034335649 (Fax Number)