Carol Siebert Weddings

Merrimack, NH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$175 Typical Price

Carol Siebert Weddings is a wedding officiant service in Merrimack, New Hampshire. This officiant is ideal for couples regardless of the type of ceremony being celebrated. Combining celebrant status with wedding planner, Carol creates a comprehensive offering that ensures the wedding ceremony runs as smoothly as possible.

The first step in the process with Carol Siebert Weddings is to organize a consultation with the soon-to-be-newlyweds. Here, Carol can understand what type of ceremony they would like to celebrate, how they would like it to be carried out, as well as any other preferences that are required.

The wedding ceremonies carried out by Carol Siebert Weddings can be tailored in terms of duration. Couples can either opt to have the ceremony last fewer than 30 minutes, or they can choose to enjoy an hour-long celebration.

Because Carol Siebert Weddings specializes in a variety of weddings, they are well equipped to attend to her clients’ varying needs. Some of the ceremonies which she has performed in the past include vow renewals, unity candle ceremonies, elopements, rose ceremonies, and many others. What’s more, Carol is willing to travel to be the officiant for your wedding day. Some of the other services offered by Carol include a ceremony rehearsal, allowing couples to say their own vows, assisting couples with writing their vows, and more.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$175

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$1

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$1

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Mormon
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

ME
MA
NH
VT

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Alexis R. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Great Justice of the peace

Carol was great. We really didn't know what we were doing when it came to the ceremony and she was super helpful in guiding us. We told her we wanted to make it as short and sweet as possible and she did a great job at helping us make that happen while still making it lovely and not feeling rushed. I also loved that she had a website, while most other JOPs do not.

Carol Siebert Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alexis for your kind words. I enjoyed working with both of you. I was so excited the day of your wedding, how happy you both looked. Makes my heart sing!
    Chris S. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved our experience with Carol!

My wife and I had Carol officiate our wedding earlier this month and we could not be happier with our experience working with her. Carol was so kind, supportive, enthusiastic, and easy going all throughout the process. She brought such a calming and positive presence to the ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Carol to anyone looking for an officiant for any type/style of wedding ceremony!
  • Scratchin
    Scratchin L. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely amazing

First I’d like to tell u how absolutely amazing carol was. She not only did amazing at the ceremony but every minute leading up to the ceremony from the day I contacted her. Didn’t matter day or time she was always there to guide me through the process as I planned decorated and organized my entire wedding myself. She comforted me and gave me the best advise to calm my stress and even referee me to an amazing photographer and decorated. I highly recommend this god send of a lady for any ceremony and if you don’t use her I doubt ur day and stress will not be as amazing and beautiful as my day. Thank you carol.

Yours truly,
    The newlyweds
    David and Amanda st.pierre

Carol Siebert Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I am so grateful I was able to assist you and your lovely wife! It was my pleasure to work with you and to make your dreams come true.
  • illustration stars

38 photos · 11/07/2020

Deals

Carol Siebert Weddings 1
Offer
Save $25.00 off your Ceremony St. Valentine's Day Weddings or recieve Gift Card $25.00 toward St. Valentines Dinner. Offer good for the month of February 2017. Mention offer during booking.
Carol Siebert Weddings 2
Offer
Military Discount, Police and Fire Fighter Discount and First Responders.
Carol Siebert Weddings 3
Offer
Military Discount, Police and Fire Fighter Discount and First Responders.

Cakes 5th Avenue Cakes 5th Avenue Wedding Cakes

Carol was the JP at the wedding of one of my clients, and she was kind and thoughtful in her words and cared about the couple she married. I would solidly recommend her to engaged couples searching for a Justice of the Peace.

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Carol has a love and a passion for her work. She is sure to make your ceremony even more memorable.

Kissa Photography Kissa Photography Wedding Photographers

Carol will work with you to make your event everything you wish for!

Po box 458 Merrimack, NH, 03054
Location of (Carol Siebert Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding