Conner Drigotas, Wedding Officiant

Bethlehem, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$550 Typical Price

Your wedding day is special, and a wedding ceremony that expresses the unique stories and history that have led you to this moment are worthy of special attention. Let's make your wedding ceremony uniquely yours.

That is my entire job, to make sure that your unique story is present and valued on the day of your wedding.

I first started officiating when my brother asked me to officiate his wedding back in 2018. After performing that ceremony, two more couples asked if I would officiate for them. When I realized how much fun it is to share in and contribute to such an important day, I jumped in and started officiating weddings regularly, This has led to officiating weddings up and down the east coast and getting to work with some amazing people.

I offer wedding ceremonies based on what you want in a ceremony, who you are as a couple and the things that you care about. That includes the writing, and also the rituals, rites, and ceremonies that make the day special. In the process of preparing for your ceremony, I want to know more about who you are, why you are getting married, and why this moment matters to you. All of that information comes together in your ceremony, custom-made for you.

This is a special day, I look forward to working with you.

Conner Drigotas is a wedding officiant, credentialed by The American Marriage Ministries, Open Ministries, and The Universal Life Church. Conner is available to officiate weddings in all 50 states.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 04/08/2022

Excellent Officiant

We hired Conner to be our wedding officiant this past April, and he did a fantastic job. He was incredibly professional all along the way. He met with us virtually to get to know us, and was very quick at responding to messages. He provided us with the script for the wedding ceremony way in advance, and was totally open to any edits or tweaks to it in order to make it perfect for us. He was on time for everything and is a very good speaker. His professionalism and attention to detail at the rehearsal made us feel more comfortable and a bit less nervous about standing up there in front of everyone at the ceremony! He did a great job speaking in a way that is engaging with guests. I would highly recommend Conner as a wedding officiant.

Conner Drigotas, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I had such a great time at the wedding and loved getting to work with you both.
  • Krista
    Krista M. Married on 12/09/2021

A perfect ceremony

Conner was great to work with from our initial meeting through our ceremony. He is very laid back and wanted to make sure he provided the best service possible. I would highly recommend him

Conner Drigotas, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You both are the BEST. Thank you for sharing this and I am so excited for you both! Here's to great things moving forward!
  • Caroline
    Caroline B. Married on 10/02/2021

5-Star Wedding Officiant

If you want someone there with you every step of the way, who is personable and reliable hire Conner! He was a crucial part of our wedding day and we are so happy with the services he provided for us. Thanks so much Conner.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1581 Ralston Road Bethlehem, PA, 18018
2072059133
Location of (Conner Drigotas, Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding