Steven M. Dembow, J.P.

Merrimack, New Hampshire View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Steven M. Dembow, J.P. is a wedding officiant from Merrimack, New Hampshire, who has been conducting wedding ceremonies throughout New England and beyond since 2003. He is compassionate and attentive and creates a personalized ceremony for each individual couple, often with a dash of humor. Steven uses his passion for weddings and each couple's unique history to craft a beautiful and memorable ceremony that will engage and touch the heart of all in attendance. A professional writer and speaker, not only will he provide the ceremony of your dreams, but Steven will also guide you throughout the entire process, making sure you are comfortable with every step and remain as stress-free as possible.

Steven provides two in-depth meetings with each couple, either in-person or via Skype, Zoom, Face Time or Whats App to get to know them and include them in planning their customized ceremony. He stresses the importance of being there for rehearsals, to ensure things run smoothly on wedding day. Steven includes as much, as little or no religious references as suits each induvidual couple, and performs vow renewals, elopements, baby blessings and eulogies; he welcomes all faiths and traditions and encourages special creative elements. As an ordained pastor, Steven is legally able to perform wedding ceremonies in states where his credentials as a Justice of the Peace are not recognized. He also speaks Spanish and is happy to travel outside of the New England region for an additional fee.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Larosa Married on 06/24/2022

Excellent Experience with JP Steven M. Dembow

Excellent experience with JP, Steven M. Dembow. Initial consultation was inspiring. Mr. Dembow is exceptionally articulate, enthusiastic, organized and helpful. His communication style is professional and kind. Without any exaggeration, he is generously informative and friendly! Steven went above and beyond to provide us guidance and even jumped through some hoops in an effort to commit to our wedding ceremony. Unfortunately, the previously scheduled time to begin our ceremony could not be altered and subsequently we were unable to work with his willing and offered flexibility for that day. Even still, Steven continued to reach out several times and ultimately made two esteemed JP referrals -- of which one was available! His recommendation also has high standards ... and we are so grateful to him. What a pleasant experience! We consider ourselves very fortunate to even briefly be supported by such a kind, helpful and generous JP. We will remember him... and continue to refer him as opportunity presents itself. Reach out to him directly when in need of JP services....you will not be disappointed(^o^)! Grateful~

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Good morning Dolores and Laz: Such glowing words I am not sure are deserved ... but thank you so much for expressing yourself so eloquently! It was my pleasure to assist you as I have, but also my loss for not having had the honor of serving as your officiant. I am happy that - in the end - everything turned out perfectly - and I wish you both nothing but the best as the years go by!!! Kind regards, Steven
  • Judi
    Judi C. Married on 02/19/2022

Judi Roy, bride

Steven Dembow was great from our first conversation to our wedding day. Planning a wedding from a distance can be challenging but not with Steven. We went back and forth with phone calls and emails. He was always attentive, listening to my thoughts and making me at ease with the whole process. Wedding day came and I was so nervous I didn’t know what to do. I told Steven my fears over the phone and he listened and assured me everything would be beautiful. I asked him to come find me before the wedding just so we could chat. He did and was happy to do such. Steven thank you from the bottom of my heart. This was the happiest day of my life with our children and you. You are amazing! I don’t have a picture of us with you yet but when I do I’ll post ❤️

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Dear Judi & Allen: What a beautiful day it was! I am so happy everything went as I said it would, and I thank you both for letting me have the honor. You have a lovely family, and I wish you all the best of everything in the years to come! Congratulations! Steven
  • Chris
    Chris W. Married on 12/29/2021

A Ceremony High Above New Hampshire

We decided to elope to the top of Mt. Washington. This wonderful J.P. was sport enough to drive the windy road to the top and marry us under the clouds. Although this was a small wedding, he was always punctual and responsive, and brought his wit to bear. Thank you Steven, we think of our day every time we see the wintery peak.

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Good morning Chris & Shauna: Although I have long recovered from the "thrill" of performing your ceremony at the highest point East of the Rockies, I will never forget the experience ... truly breathtaking! Thank you for your kind comments, and may you stay more "grounded" in all of your future endeavors! Kind regards, Steven
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

15 Joppa Rd. Merrimack, New Hampshire, 03054
Location of (Steven M. Dembow, J.P.)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding