Steven M. Dembow, J.P. Reviews

198 | Merrimack, NH

198 Reviews for Steven M. Dembow, J.P.

Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 1
Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 6
Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/14/2019

He helped everything run smoothly!

He was very professional and guided us through the whole process with ease!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Dear Angie and Nicholas: Thank you for taking the time to write a few words for the Wedding Wire community to see! I was happy to be available on your date,and pleased that all went well at your ceremony. My best wishes are with you both! Kind regards, Steven

Samantha Gaudet · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Words cannot express the love we have for Steven and the most amazing experiences our families shared!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Dear Samantha and Jeremy: Thank you for your very touching comments; as I've told you before, your ceremony will stand out in my mind forever. The kids were adorable (as they are!), you (Samantha, were beautiful) and the weather just gave us enough of a break to git' 'er done! Enjoy your lives together - Love, Steven

Stephanie King · Married on 06/08/2019

We just love Steve!

Not only did Steve help us along the way with things to expect and new ideas to make it unique but he was adored by my family. He truly made our perfect day perfect. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Good morning Stephanie:
    Thank you for your kind remarks! I had a ball working with you and Travis, and the day couldn't have been more perfect... please give my best to your grandmother, whom I found to be a fascinating conversation partner and a truly good woman! Love, Steve

Travis K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Steve is Amazing !!!

We highly recommend Steve. He was very easy to work with, and did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Good afternoon Travis: What can I say? You have an uncanny ability to use your words!!! Stephanie already added her comments - thanks again to both of you for a memorable experience! Steve

Jen · Married on 06/01/2019

So happy with our decision!

Steve was wonderful to work with. He’s extremely professional and also adds a level of humor, which was much appreciated during nervous moments. He did a great job of explaining different options for our ceremony and helped us plan everything from start to finish. Highly recommend working with Steve.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Hello Jen! You make me blush ... I was so happy to have been asked to perform your ceremony; it was great to see your family and to meet Christina and hers. I wish you both all the best! Steve

Dakota O’Malley · Married on 05/26/2019

Always laughing yet very professional

Steve not only married my husband and I, but my mother and step father as well. It was so wonderful how he put so much thought and heart into our ceremony. Steve was able to think on his feet and go with the flow. He did everything with ease.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Good morning to the O'Malleys! All I can say is that I'm looking forward to marrying another member of the family next year ... that would make it my first Trifecta! Thank you both for including me in your special day - it was great - and best to all of you for years and years of health and happiness!

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

We knew right when we met Steve that we wanted him for our JP. He is very personable, witty, and he puts together a very meaningful ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Dear Melissa and Eric: Your kind comments are much appreciated, and I once again thank you for putting your trust in me. I enjoyed meeting and working with both of you, and wish you many, many years of health and happiness together! Kind regards, Steven

Regan Lamphier · Married on 11/20/2018

The best jp in new hampshire

We are so incredibly glad that we selected Steven to officiate our wedding. He met with us a few weeks before the wedding so that he could get to know us and our story a little bit. We felt comfortable with Steven immediately. He is witty and personable, just a fun guy to be around. He also has great empathy and skill, and the vows he prepared for us exceeded our expectations. Because of Steven, our exchange of vows was deeply personal and meaningful. He is an extremely gifted JP, and any couple would be lucky to have him perform their ceremony.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Dear Regan: Thank you so much for your kind words! It really means a great deal to me that you and Bill were pleased with your ceremony, and it was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both - always! Steven

Shannon · Married on 10/14/2018

The Perfect Fit For Such a Big Part

Steve was the perfect fit for our wedding. He was genuine and thoughtful in ensuring that he helped us plan the perfect ceremony to fit OUR wedding.
    He provided different options and aspects that could be added to a ceremony to highlight what was important to us, and to truly make our first walk down the aisle as husband and wife, one to remember. He was thoughtful in truly understanding our story and thorough to make sure that every detail was captured. He was flexible in the times that we were able to meet and it was comfortable and enjoyable to sit with Steve each time.
    We are extremely grateful for all of his work to have made our wedding so special. Five stars from the Kilmartins!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Steven M. Dembow, J.P.'s reply:

Shannon and Mickey: Thank you for sharing your comments with the Wedding Wire community! I was delighted you asked me to join you on wedding day and play a role in this very special event. Best wishes to you both always! Kind regards,

Steven
  • Josh

Josh Johnson · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Steven helped my wife and I out of a jam last minute and in short time was still able to pull off a creative joke we played on the wedding party. He was easy to reach and timely. - Josh and Ali

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic Justice of the Peace!

Steven Dembow was a phenomenal Justice of the Peace and we were thrilled to have him with us on our wedding day. Steve went above and beyond in all aspects as our officiant, from accompanying us to City Hall to obtain our marriage certificate, to being just an overall pleasure to work with the entire time. Steve was prompt in his responsiveness and in getting us drafts of our wedding ceremony, and was extremely helpful throughout our decision process of what to include in our ceremony. His many years of experience with all kinds of ceremonies meant he could provide us with examples and advice on how to make our day the absolute best it could be. I can't recommend Steven Dembow enough as a Justice of the Peace and hope you decide to work with him for your wedding too!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 8

Joleana · Married on 08/11/2018

We got married on 8/11/18. Steven was awesome, professional and funny. He is a seasoned veteran to officiating a wedding. He helps the couple prepare well in advance and adds a few personal touches for comic relief when appropriate. He suggests particular pieces for what suits the couple during the ceremony. We throughly enjoyed Steven officiating our ceremony. By the end of the day he felt like family to us. Highly suggest Hiring him for your special day.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Shaina · Married on 07/19/2018

Steven was helpful, accommodating and kind through the whole process. He wrote a great ceremony for us! I wouldn't change a thing, he was wonderful!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Maryam · Married on 07/13/2018

Steven was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have picked a better Officiant. Our ceremony was a true reflection of us. It had people laughing, crying, all the emotions. It was perfect, and he nailed the parts we asked him to speak in spanish. If you are looking for a bilingual officiant this is your guy! We are so thankful for the amazing ceremony he put together for us.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/30/2018

Steven officiated my wedding yesterday and I couldn't have been more pleased. He met with us several times before our wedding to introduce himself, help us plan our ceremony, and even came with us to the town hall to get our marriage license. Steven emailed us a copy of our ceremony beforehand so we could review it and feel really comfortable with what was going to happen. In all our meetings he made us feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to. We got many compliments on our ceremony from our wedding guests because it was just the right balance of being serious yet light hearted at times. I would definitely recommend Steven and I'm very happy we chose him as our officiant!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Elysha · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure having Steve be a part of our wedding ceremony. He was calm, fun, and was able to incorporate light humor while telling our story, which kept the audience engaged. Additionally, Steve took time to get to know us before the ceremony by setting up a few meetings before the big day!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Diane · Married on 06/29/2018

I can't even begin to say enough about how wonderful Steve was as the officiate at my daughter's wedding. He put the bride and groom at ease so that they were truly able to enjoy the ceremony. The guests loved him as well! Prior to the ceremony, he was available to meet with the bride and groom several times, as well as being available by phone and email, and was very flexible and willing to work around their busy schedules. He played a big part in making their wedding a truly joyous occasion!!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 9

Donna · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing! He helped to create the personal/loving/light hearted feel we were looking to have for our ceremony. All of our guests raved about how humorous, sweet and personal our ceremony was. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Gail · Married on 06/02/2018

Personalized ceremony that was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 10

Joseph · Married on 05/27/2018

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He blended right in with the family and was great with everyone during rehearsal and the ceremony. It was very easy to customize your own ceremony, and he was able to provide a lot of ideas for things that we were still finalizing. We planned our wedding from California, but got married in New Hampshire where I grew up. Because of this, we had many Skype meetings to go over all the details for the special day. Steve was great at communicating and keeping up with the details. He was very flexible with the ceremony and willing to do whatever we wanted in order to make the day a success.

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 11
  • F

Rosilla · Married on 05/19/2018

Steven Dembow was the best possible person to lead our wedding ceremony. He is personable, funny and creative. We felt like Steven really got to know who we were and incorporated that into the service. This is a unique quality that we found extremely refreshing! Steven kept the ceremony light-hearted and intimate, while keeping everyone engaged. We would highly recommend his services to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Margaret · Married on 11/03/2017

Steve performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony for me and my husband this November. He has a warm and friendly presence that brings an audience in, and allows people to appreciate the human-aspect of a formal ceremony. He was lighthearted, kind-worded, and well-spoken; we received SO many compliments from our guests about the ceremony, and truly feel Steve is to thank.

Prior to our wedding day, Steve made a clear outline of when we should meet, what we would discuss, and parts of our wedding we needed to clarify for the big day. His experience officiating numerous weddings prior to ours shone through during our meetings, and he offered insight into different traditions couples incorporated into their ceremonies. His experience and insight really helped us shape the perfect ceremony for us, and we never felt pressured to add or do things we didn't like - so helpful, and made us feel very at ease!

Steve is a natural public speaker, and he was able to make light of our niece making a little noise during the ceremony, and even quicken the ceremony slightly when the weather changed a little, started to sprinkle, and indicate heavier rains were on the horizon! His ability to think on his feet, and react in the moment in a way that fits the ceremony was incredible! Made for a wonderful ceremony; he certainly knows what he's doing up there!

Overall, I can't say enough about Steve Dembow. He was very communicative, an excellent guide as we worked our way through the wedding prep process, incredibly flexible to meet our needs, and created an excellent ceremony for us and our guests to enjoy. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you, Steve, for helping us make our big day perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 12
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 13
    Steven M. Dembow, J.P. 14

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Steve is absolutely amazing in every possible way. As a wedding officiant and as a person, Steve is original, personal, thoughtful, and caring. Steve tailors to each and every client, and goes above and beyond to make your special day just that- absolutely special. At our wedding, our guests raved about Steve and how he made the ceremony, "the best I've ever been to". I would unreservedly recommend Steve.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Shawn · Married on 10/14/2017

Steven came through for my wife and I in a big way. We had a two year engagement and had our JP booked over a year in advance of our wedding. With about two months to go, our initial JP had to withdraw due to health issues (totally understandable). This left us scrambling somewhat, but we found Steven on wedding wire and set up a phone call with him. He was able to make time for our wedding, and even went through the trouble of becoming licensed in Vermont after we had agreed to hire him. He also gave us a discount off his normal fee since out ceremony was largely already written.

His performance at the ceremony itself exceeded our wildest expectations. Steven took the time to get to know us and learn a bit about our story despite our short time frame, and incorporated this into the ceremony so well that many of our guests later told us they assumed we had known Steven for many years. He had a few suggestions for additions to the script we had prepared, but always made us feel comfortable in the preparation of the final product and confident that it would be what we wanted it to be. Many of our guests commented on what a wonderful job he did, and my 83 year-old great uncle told me that ours was the best wedding ceremony he had ever attended. We wholeheartedly recommend Steven to any couples in need of an officiant for their ceremony.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

Exceptional service! I could not have picked a better officiant for our wedding day. I laughed throughout our entire ceremony and so did our guests!

Sent on 11/20/2017