Belmont, Belmont, NH 03220 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public

Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public is a wedding officiant based in Belmont, New Hampshire. A member of the New Hampshire Justice of the Peace Association, Wayne makes every effort to affect unforgettable wedding experiences. He thoroughly enjoys collaborating with every couple in order to conduct the ceremony that they have always dreamed of. No matter the type of wedding, location, time of year, or length of the guest list, Wayne delights in performing special once-in-a-lifetime marriage rites.

Wayne endeavors to provide his clients with a wedding service that reflects their own belief systems and core values. He begins by conducting in-depth consultations either in person, over the phone, or via email, depending on each couple’s preference. On the big day, Wayne plans to arrive to map out the venue space and coordinate the wedding party as they prepare to walk down the aisle. Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public also performs services for vow renewal ceremonies and elopements. He allows couples to write their own vows and is open to incorporating specially requested traditions into any ceremony.

• John S. Scuto
Arriving at the altar
Arriving at the altar
With my dad.
With my dad.
Proud dad and his little girl.
Proud dad and his little girl.
Having the best time!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Yes!  The happy couple.
Yes! The happy couple.
The beautiful bride, Regan.
The beautiful bride, Regan.
I love you Nana!
Bride's parents
Bride's parents
333 51 1056919 1572293211
Ready to begin the rehearsal

10 Reviews for Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public

Tammy Caruso · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best of the Best

Other than each other, Wayne has been the best thing my spouse and I have found online! Trying to plan a wedding is difficult, having it planned and then have to re-plan it, change the date and then change the venue too, in less than 2 months, due to a pandemic is nearly impossible, but Wayne Sevin was the rock that got us through it all. Wayne took the time to meet with us, email us and even text when I was an anxious bride on the verge of a nervous breakdown in the replanning stages. Wayne is professional, detailed, thorough and a complete gentleman who went above and beyond to make our day special and tailored our ceremony to us and our style. And since my photographer could not make it due to travel concerns with Covid-19, Wayne even stepped in to help position us and take pictures after the ceremony. I am so happy we found Wayne and would recommend him to anyone planning their wedding, he is the Best of the Best! Thank you Wayne for everything- our day turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public's reply:

Tammy, it was a pleasure to be the officiant for you and Troy's special day. Your day turned out great and we lucked out with good weather too. I truly appreciate the 5 Star Review you gave me on WeddingWire and I can't thank you enough.

This year had been a tough year for many of my couples. I was more than happy to help out in making your day a little less stressful. I also had a great time taking photos after the ceremony. Thank you so much for choosing me as your officiant. I was honored!

Wishing you both a long life of love and happiness,
  • Marlene

Marlene Paquin · Married on 10/13/2019

We were so lucky to find this wonderful man.

He made our wedding a truly wonderful day..not just for the bride and groom but for our families and our guest.. Can't say enough about how pleased we were ...

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hello again Marlene,
    I want to thank you for your phone call that gave me the opportunity to marry your son, Jeff Paquin, to his beautiful bride, Kellie Fitzgerald. Also, thanks for the 5 star rating on my WeddingWire page. I surely appreciate it!

With sincere appreciation,

nhjpwayneasevin.com
  • Kellie

Kellie Fitzgerald · Married on 10/13/2019

Made it a great day!

We honestly couldn’t have been more pleased to have Wayne perform our ceremony! From the beginning he was pleasant and professional and extremely easy to talk to. He was so organized and it made the process so much easier and stress free! The day of the wedding we had a little delay and it didn’t shake him at all!! He was quick on his feet to keep the crowd entertained! And he spoke smoothly and eloquently!! I would definitely recommend using Wayne!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kellie,
    I was so very happy to return to the “Castle in the Clouds” in Moultonborough to marry yet another beautiful couple. You and Jeff were great with work with and I am pleased that you were satisfied with my services. The delay was not a problem at all. It gave me some wonderful moments to chat with your family and friends. What a great family!

The sunset ceremony you and Jeff had was breathtaking. I think it was one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen before in New Hampshire. I am glad that it happened on your special day.

Thank you so much for the perfect rating of 5 stars. It was a great pleasure to be you and Jeff’s officiant.

Wishing you both a long life of love and happiness,

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public Pricing

Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public Price Rates

Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 274
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 97
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public 1
    Military/Police/Fire/EMS and Seniors over 65

A 10% discount is extended to all members of the Military/Police/Fire/EMS and Seniors over 65.

Discounts do not apply to mileage fee.

• Belmont Belmont, NH, 03220 See on map
    Location of (Wayne A. Sevin - New Hampshire Justice of the Peace & Notary Public)