12 Heidi Ln, Concord, NH 03304 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $350
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About David Farr JP

I've been told my casual nature is what some people like. I think of it as a quiet confidence, as I don't think of this work as very casual. I really enjoy helping couples create the ceremony they want. Although I have my own faith, I don't often do religous ceremonies. I tend to work with stories, poems, and little anecdotes to build something personal and intimate.

I did my first wedding at the request of my friends, who wanted someone who would care as much about their day as they did (well, close to). I had so much fun and was encouraged by them and family to offer my services to others.

I pride myself on making it fun, memorable, low-stress while capturing the elements you want in your day. I understand that a wedding is a ceremony (with all the pomp and circumstance ), but it is also a personal, intimate moment - and it should reflect you, your partner, and your personalities.

My process can be straightforward or more involved, depending on you. At a minimum, I require an initial meeting (face to face or virtual) to understand your wishes and ensure we are a good fit for each other. If you have everything planned, I can insert myself into the plan and execute my part. If you need guidance, I can work with you to plan out the ceremony and ensure all is set on your special day. I can be as hands-off or hands-on as you'd like, but personally, I find that the better I know you, the better the process goes.

You may wonder if I'm comfortable with a particular aspect of your union...chances are I am. I consider myself a spiritual person and I'm happy to weave in faith-based or cultural rituals into your ceremony. I also believe that if you have found love, whoever that person is, my job is to help unite you and I am lucky to be a part of it.

Finally - if you have a small engagement, are eloping, or are financially constrained, please feel free to reach out for a custom quote. Otherwise, please see my pricing sheet for information about my services.

From a simple elopment to a grand ceremony with many parts, I'm happy to work with you to create your day.

My minimum charge is $250 which would cover a simple ceremony, close to Bow NH.

I generally charge $100 for a rehearsal dinner.

I generally charge $100 for travel expenses (about an hour from Bow, NH)

I may charge slightly more for a complex ceremony where I may need to manage family, speakers, musical performances, etc.

If you'd like to me perform a wedding outside of NH, I am happy to explore the options to do so. Most states have a method for becoming ordained or certified to perform weddings within their state.

voutour howard wedding 344 51 1523315 159614482917555
voutour howard wedding 344 51 1523315 159614482917555

2 Reviews for David Farr JP

Matthew Ahern · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Great guidance and experience

David did an awesome job! He took the time to get to know us and write custom vows by talking to us and our family and friends. It felt like we knew him far longer than we actually did. As intensely personal as weddings are, I was comfortable and happy with David performing our ceremony.

Sent on 11/23/2020

David Farr JP Pricing

David Farr JP Price Rates

David Farr JP FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 15
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• David Farr JP 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 12 Heidi Ln Concord, NH, 03304 See on map
    Location of (David Farr JP)