Timber Hill Farm

Gilford, NH View map Visit website

* * * NEW TIMBER FRAME BARN NOW OPEN * * *

We're a small, sustainable, family-run working New England farm, in agricultural production for over 200 years. On in-season weekends we host authentic farm-to-table events at our one-of-a-kind, custom-built venue in a unique hillside niche at the top of one of our most remote fields. Our farm-built timber frame barn will house your farm-to-table feast as you overlook gorgeous views of the White Mountains and Lake Winnipesaukee, extending all the way to Mount Washington on clear days! Farm weddings do not get more authentic than Timber Hill Farm.

To insure your perfect farm event our crack wedding team will help guide you through the planning process and be on-site to run coordination on the big day! Our packages are inclusive and we are extremely DIY friendly, always supporting our couples vision for their special day...

Our farm is located in the heart of New Hampshires ever-popular Lakes Region, one of the jewels of New Hampshires summer resort season, so you and your group will never be far from numerous options to stay and play! We are also conveniently located to I-93 and the greater Boston area.

Dont hesitate to reach out for more information, including pricing, and we can start planning for your own perfect farm wedding!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What months are included in your peak season?

June
July
August
September
October

• Kaely
    Kaely P. Married on 07/24/2021

Perfect Day!

Timber Hill Farm was everything we wanted for our day! We planned our wedding from Florida and booked Timber Hill without ever visiting in person, it’s just that beautiful (even over Zoom)! We set our date before the barn was built and it surpassed every one of our expectations. Jen and Isaac were amazing every step of the way and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had a small problem with the bus company the day of and it was taken care of before I even knew anything was wrong…they made sure we had ZERO stress and could just enjoy every moment. They were super accommodating to every idea I had, from the temporary tattoo station to the hanging neon sign and flower installation (thank you for letting us hang things from the walls of your brand new barn)! Our friends and family all had wonderful experiences as guests of Timber Hill and could not stop taking photos of the gorgeous view. It was perfect! Thank you so much Jen and Isaac!
    Samantha P. Married on 07/03/2021

Stress free and stunning!

Stunning venue and awesome owners! We had our wedding here July 2021 after having to postpone from 2020. The barn is extremely impressive and the views are unbelievable! My husband and I can’t say enough good things about this venue. All of our friends and family loved it!
    Nish D. Married on 07/07/2020

Best venue ever!!

This review is long overdue, but I got engaged in July and I do not regret ever choosing this venue for our special day. I have so many good things to say about Isaac because he helped us out so much up to the engagement to the day of. I am not from the area so when I was looking for venues while planning my proposal, I called up Isaac and he was super friendly over the phone. He guided me on the place and also allowed my family to use the property early to decorate the area and also park the cars in the backyard so I can keep the proposal a total surprise for my fiance. I proposed my fiance on the patio outside with perfect views of the lake and mountains. Isaac and Jen stopped buy after the proposal to congratulate us and allowed us to hangout in the farm for res lt of the evening to get some nice pictures. To Isaac and Jen, THANK YOU SO MUCH for such a smooth and memorable evening. Have your next event here! You won't regret it - I promise!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tabby & Brett
    547 photos · 06/19/2021

Paul Warnick Music Paul Warnick Music Wedding Musicians

Timber Hill Farm is one of my favorite venues to perform at. The Howe family is friendly, hardworking and detail oriented. Their magnificent hilltop property with majestic lake and mountain views is the perfect setting for a wedding or any special event. Highly recommend!!

Gunstock Hill Road Gilford, NH, 03249
6035202696
Location of (Timber Hill Farm)

Timber Hill Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Timber Hill Farm?

Timber Hill Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Timber Hill Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Timber Hill Farm for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Park

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Timber Hill Farm for wedding events?

Timber Hill Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Timber Hill Farm offer?

Timber Hill Farm offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Timber Hill Farm offer for wedding events?

Timber Hill Farm offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Timber Hill Farm have available for wedding events?

Timber Hill Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Timber Hill Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Timber Hill Farm is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues