Lakes Region Tent & Event

Concord, New Hampshire View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lakes Region Tent & Event delivers the highest quality NH tent rentals and party rental products. From tents and tables to linens and lights, and everything in between, our event rental inventory is one of the best in New Hampshire. Contact our rental service team today for a free estimate and expert advice. We serve the Greater Concord, Manchester, Lake Sunapee, Lake Winnipesaukee, and Squam Lake areas.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$75

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$195
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joan P. Getting married on 12/20/2025
    5 out of 5 rating

I'll Use Them Again

Lakes Region Tent & Event made it easy. Working with Crystal I was able to put the tent/tables/chairs right out of my mind. She had everything under control. When we arrived, the tent was set up (she helped me pick exactly the right size so we could be spread out and comfortable) and when the event was over, I could just walk away knowing they would be there to take care of the clean up. It couldn't have been easier. Thank you Crystal.

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Thank you Joan! It was a pleasure to work with you this year. It is always great to help make events like yours a success. Can't wait to do the same for next year!
    Laura R. Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Excellent Customer Connections

While this wasn't for a wedding I would use them for any event because of the detailed customer service we received. We had an excellent experience! I didn't know exactly how I wanted 700 chairs arranged, down to the inch. Luckily when Romeo and his team arrived, laid out a few options, and reassured me that it was ok I felt so much better. Never once made me feel like I was indecisive or demanding even after I changed the plan. Their execution was on point! I had some concerns when I saw the chairs stacked up. I had been told these were 'graduation' quality but, once the chairs were lined up they all looked wonderful and you couldn't see any of the imperfections. We are also thankful that they were able to work with us even though it was a large order and kind of short notice. We hope to use them again for other events.

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Laura! We appreciated your flexibility and patience while we figured out if we could add this to an already busy schedule. I am so glad we could make it happen for you. Romeo even noted everything down so we have a copy in your file for next year! Can't wait to do it again :o)
  • illustration stars

Team

Crystal Crane
Crystal Crane
Event Rental Professional

Crystal has been with Lakes Region Tent & Event since 2012 and amassed a wealth of knowledge for how to get "creative" when it comes to rentals. Customers love working with her (check out how many mentions she gets in our reviews) and always comment about how "easy" she makes the process.

Anni  Heffernan
Anni Heffernan
Event Rental Professional

Anni handles most of our initial inquiries so if you're checking prices or dates you'll likely hear from her. She's been with Lakes Region Tent & Event since 2015 and can answer just about any question you have about tents and event rentals.

Dan Darling
Dan Darling
General Manager

Dan joined Lakes Region Tent & Event in 2013 and is our resident tent geek. If you want to know the wind rating or optimum tension for a tent you're renting, he's your guy. When he's not pouring over our inventory or doing site visits, he manages the sales and marketing team.

The Red Blazer The Red Blazer Restaurant Weddings

We love working with Lakes Region Tent & Event, they are thorough and very reliable

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC Wedding Cakes

I Highly recommend Lakes Region Tent & Events to all my clients. Very professional and great to work with.

The Wolfeboro Inn The Wolfeboro Inn Hotel Weddings

Crystal and Eric at Lakes Region Tent & Event have been phenomenal in answering questions and they are always very responsive! Wonderful vendor to work with!

6 Whitney Rd. Concord, New Hampshire, 03301
6034562049
888-380-8368

Showroom hours by appointment only.
Location of (Lakes Region Tent & Event)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding