Lakes Region Tent & Event Reviews

49 | Concord, NH

49 Reviews for Lakes Region Tent & Event

Bruce R Chartier · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Chartier 8/8/20

Everything went awesome. last minute changes from Covid and we had 2 tents out in a beautiful field setting. @ Tents and equipment perfectly placed. Thank you

Sent on 08/22/2020

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Bruce, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Times are quite different right now, but our goal is to be as available and as resourceful as we always have been for our customers. Stay well!

Kaitlyn Harris · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Would Highly Recommend!

We used Lakes Region for our napkins and also table cloths for high tables during cocktail hour. The color and presentation were gorgeous! Great communication and very responsive.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is amazing how a linen can really elevate your event! So glad your day was easier and reflected your vision!

Emily Fink · Married on 06/20/2020

Great experience for wedding tent with Lakes Region Tent

I worked with Lakes Region Tent to plan my June 20th, 2020 wedding. They were recommended by my venue and I had an excellent experience planning with them. They were incredibly responsive -- every single email was answered within hours and they were very helpful in laying out my options. Of course, a June 20th wedding did not go as planned due to the pandemic, and they were very flexible when we rescheduled to August. We ultimately decided to cancel our August wedding, so while we never had the event with them, they were completely reasonable when we canceled and continued to be responsive. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is never the season we anticipated, but it remains true that our customers help us through the hard times. Knowing we gave you the support you needed during a "normally" hard process is the most amazing feedback we could have asked for. We hope you stay well and that our paths cross again in the near future!
  • Sadie

Sadie Cheney Raymond · Married on 06/13/2020

Graduation Party

Super easy, great communication and flexibility. I’ve used this company twice now and they will be the first I call in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2020

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Thank you, Sadie, for the kind review and for noting that you've used us before (we love repeat customers!).

Rachel Hickey · Married on 09/14/2019

5 out of 5!

Crystal went above and beyond answering all my questions regarding tables, chairs, and linen rentals. Planning a wedding not in your hometown can be stressful, but Crystal helped alleviate that and responded via both email and phone. The delivery crew was on time, efficient, and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or private event. I give 5 stars!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Rachel,
    Thank you for taking the time to share such a thoughtful review and for mentioning how helpful and professional our team was. They love the praise! We know there are lots of details, so glad Crystal was able to respond quickly and make planning your big day a little less stressful.

Diana Hill · Married on 08/24/2019

Family wedding

I was setting up a wedding for my stepson and Fiance' and Lakes Region was always within a quick text to help me with every thought or change they had! The setup and take down crews were friendly and really efficiant! I would use them again without a doubt!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Diana,
    Thank you so very much for your glowing review and for letting us know you'd use us again. There are always last-minute details, so glad we were able to respond quickly to changes you and your family needed.
  • Joseph

Joseph Todd · Married on 08/18/2019

Easy as Pie Rental Experience

I am event planner in New York City and used Lakes Region for a tent and rentals for my mother’s 75th birthday in Sunapee, NH. I was very impressed with the quality and value of all items. The tent and lighting were excellent and in great condition. I enjoyed every interaction with Anni and Crystal whose response time was practically immediate. Use this company!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Joe - the feeling is mutual. We appreciate your kind words, especially from someone in the industry! We take great pride in helping all of our customers with their important events. We are so glad your mom had a great 75th and can't wait to celebrate the next big one with you both!!
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Customer Service!

I hired Lakes Region Tent and Event mostly for our tent rental. As the wedding got closer, I realized I wanted to rent more from them, including sidewalls, chairs, fans and stringed lights for around the tent. Anni was super helpful and communicated with me often through emails and answered all my questions. My wedding venue (my grandparents house) has a 90 degree corner in the driveway and I was worried about their delivery truck being able to make it. One of the owners made a special trip to the location we worked out a plan for the delivery and set up. I recv'd more emails confirming the delivery and set up of the tent a couple days before the wedding. They worked around my schedule and made things super easy for me. The tent, the fans and lights were all set up within 2.5 hours and they were gone. Miles and his crew were very nice and they answered all my questions. They arrived when they said they would and the were already taking down the tent the following Monday when we arrived home, like they said they would. I would highly recommend Lakes Region Tent & Event for your rental needs!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hi Kendall,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It truly is the best compliment. We strive to make the rental process as easy as it can be and work hard to communicate with customers on what to expect throughout the process. We are so happy to have been part of your event!

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Lakes Region! We got our tent, tables, chairs, linens, and dance floor from them and everything looked beautiful! Anni and Crystal were extremely responsive and easy to work with! The crew that came to set up our huge tent were professional and did a great job! Everything was as described (beautiful!) and we would definitely use them again for any rental needs!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Rebecca, we are so honored to be apart of your big day and strive to exceed expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience first hand!

Laura Kinson-Evans · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved my whole experience with Lakes Region Tent & Event!

Dan, Anni, and team were all very responsive, super open to requests, and made our day beyond perfect! I started reaching out for quotes about six months in advance, and Lakes Region Tent & Event blew away the competition from the beginning. Working with Dan was so easy; he completely worked around our schedules for venue visits, he responded quickly and efficiently on phone and email, and was super friendly the entire time.
    We ended up renting a 40' x 60' tent as well as tables, chairs, linens and PA system. Everything was seamlessly delivered and set up on the day of our wedding by very kind and professional men. I definitely recommend them for any and all rental needs!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Laura,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. Our goal is always to do what we can to make sure one of the biggest events in your life is as easy and seamless as it can be from the rental perspective. Congratulations again!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Our venue in Laconia recommended these guys as they had worked together in the past and boy am I glad they did! Anni and Crystal were great to work with, I must have bothered them AT LEAST every week with something, and they were always so courteous, helpful and super quick to respond with any little thing I asked about! The day the install came, they were in touch with me every step of the way as I was not physically there yet. I was not sure of how to set up the space so asked them to do what they thought best and it came out better than I expected. Thanks again to the whole team for all your help! :)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Katie, it was our pleasure to work with you for your special event! We strive to offer the best customer service and are so glad that it paid off to make your day easy and exceeded expectations!

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Lakes Region was amazing to work with and our rentals were absolutely perfect! They worked with us for everything and Crystal was extremely responsive and very prompt. Would hire them for any party in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Lindsay, we are so thankful you appreciated the quick communication. sometimes questions pop up and the quicker you get the answer the less stressful planning becomes. We are so glad we got to be a part of your big day...and future parties!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Crystal for our wedding in September. I could NOT have lucked out more. We rented an absolutely gorgeous sail cloth tent, dance floor, farm tables, two types of chairs, and bistro tables. Her responsiveness was SO appreciated and made for a seriously easy planning process. She was kind, informative, helpful with ALL of my crazy questions and even reached out to check on me as we got closer to our date. She eased my nerves and gave me reassurance (things you dont expect to find with a tent company!) when I struggled with decisions. Their payment process was great, all of our rentals were in pristine condition, and deliver and pickup went off without a hitch. Thank you, Crystal. You are one of a kind!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Megan, my goal it make planning as easy as possible...well the rental part anyway! I am so glad I got to work with you and make planning a fun process, as it should be. I am so happy all your hard work came together as you'd imagined. This is what makes me love my job!

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

I’m so glad that we booked our wedding rentals with Lakes Region Tent and Event! After shopping around a bit, their prices were definitely the best. They were very communicative and helpful regarding the delivery and take down. The rentals were all beautiful; we got lots of compliments on the sail cloth tent in particular. But, most importantly, Crystal was so helpful!! So answered all of my questions, responded so quickly to all emails and was very accommodating with all of the changes to my order. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Hannah, planning can be an overwhelming process, but we strive to make it as easy as it can be - when it comes to rentals! We are so glad your day was everything you worked so hard for and that we could help turn it into a reality!

Leigha · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot recommend Lakes Region highly enough! They provided all of the rentals for our rustic backyard wedding with 200+ guests in Bartlett, NH. They had beautiful chairs, tables, tents and linens for our event and turned our backyard into a beautiful wedding wonderland, even in the pouring rain! Dan came out to our property more than once to check measurements and make recommendations on the rentals and layout. He was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire experience. Crystal organized all of our rentals and our several visits to their warehouse. She was absolutely incredible I couldn't have done it without her!! From Dan and Crystal to every single person we interacted with during the setup, everyone was so kind, professional, helpful and easy going. It was an amazing experience working with them!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Leigha, our goal was to make sure your event was everything you hoped. We appreciated the open dialogue and realistic expectations. Clients quickly realize that sometimes we become managers of expectations. You made that role very easy for us! Thank you!

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

One of the best decisions I made was to pick Lakes Region Tent & Event. I cannot recommend them enough! They were so helpful and everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. The tent was so beautiful and everything that was rented was great. I couldn’t have done it without Crystal! She helped me with so much of the planning and had ideas I didn’t even think about. She is so friendly, easy to work with, and extremely responsive. Dan came out to the site to help us decide where the tent would go and plan how everything would be set up. He answered any questions we had and gave great recommendations. There is a reason all their reviews are so great.They truly did whatever they could to help us out and create the perfect day. If you do anything, make sure you go with Lakes Region Tent & Event!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Katelyn, we always hope to make your planning process as easy as it can be. We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you found our reviews helpful!

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

Lakes Region is so easy to work with! They responded quickly to all questions I had and they had everything we needed for our wedding reception.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

After researching every rental company in NE, I decided to go with Lake's Region Tent & Event. Firstly, most companies were pretty comparable with their prices of tables, chairs, lights, etc. However, Lake's Region's actual tent cost was considerably lower than other companies. The second reason was Crystal. She was so easy to talk with, and immediately put me at ease. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, and it's just so important to surround yourself with vendors who make the process easier. She was so kind and helpful, always quick to help make little changes and update the layout. They have great software to show you how the layout will look, which was a helpful visual. We were planning the wedding from out of state and she was happy to accommodate chatting on the phone, text/ email, all of the above! The tent itself was absolutely stunning. So many guests said "it feels like we're in a movie in here." We went with long tables, a dance floor, bistro lights, etc. We put up a couple trees inside the tent to spruce up the center poles and it looked stunning. We also spent a little extra on the wooden farm tables for our head table, which also looked beautiful. Overall, great company! Would highly recommend to others. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Lauren, we appreciate your detailed feedback! Our goal is to make your event planning as easy as we can, with rental items anyway! We are so glad you had an amazing event and that we could contribute to your day!

Jacqui · Married on 06/03/2017

Crystal has been so great to work with, very responsive, and Quick to respond. Not only has she helped me with rentals she has also stepped in to to help me with other ideas and suggestions (my wedding planner ). :) thank you for everything Crystal we will definitely use and recommend you in the future

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Jacqui, thank you for sharing your experience! We never want to overstep our bounds, but the great part about doing so many events every season is it helps us give you more options. We certainly will not be taking the place of planners, but hope to help and inspire you with your rental options!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

Crystal and Dan are amazing. They were super responsive in the months and days leading up to my wedding. I had a rain plan due to the fact that the forecast was calling for 20% chance of showers. Crystal was very helpful in taking my phone calls (after 5:00 p.m.) to help me make a decision. Dan was awesome when it came to the placement of the tent. When I arrived at my venue I was in love with how the tent looked on the lawn. It was stunning. If you need a tent and are between two vendors (one being cheaper than Lakes Region) I would spend the extra money. It was well worth it!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Jennifer, thank your for taking the time to share your experience! We strive to ensure planning your event is as easy as it can be, when it comes to rentals! Sometimes the hardest part of being a wedding vendor is only working with clients once :o)

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

If I could give them 10 stars I would! We rented a tent, dance floor, linens, tables and chairs for our outdoor wedding in September. Crystal was so helpful every step of the way. From helping with layout, to billing and everything in between. She responded to emails right away (sometimes even at 9pm!) which was so helpful considering how many emails and calls you have to make throughout the planning process. I cannot say enough good things about Lakes Region Tent & Event!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Kelly, thank you for your detailed review. Our goal is to make planning as easy as possible! We appreciate your sharing your experience with others and consider it a great compliment!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone at Lakes Region was very helpful, and extremely accommodating to my frequent changes. They made sure to inquire about all the little things that I forgot about (I had no idea the caterers probably wouldn't bring their own prep table), and they called me a few days before my wedding to ask if I had considered getting tent fans due to the weather. Everything arrived early, was set up to our specifications, and looked great! We also broke one wine glass, and I have not received a bill or a complaint. I would highly recommend hiring them for any event in the area!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for your sharing your experience with the us and the WeddingWire community. We are always so honored to help make a clients event as wonderful as they had hoped...and a little less stressful!

Angela · Married on 08/13/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event was a fantastic company to work with. Crystal, Anni and Dan were always quick about responding to any questions or concerns that I had. The quality of their products were outstanding and I am so thankful that we chose them to be our vendor. I will always recommend Lakes Region Tent & Event to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Angela, thank you for your detailed review. We strive to ensure planning your event is as easy as it can be, when it comes to rentals! You sharing your experience and recommending is us is an amazing compliment!

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2016

Fantastic people to work with. When I delayed in responding about linen color, they made an executive decision to be sure we would have linens. Set up and clean up crew were 100% professional.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Jennifer, we completely understand how time flies when you are planning. We are grateful for clients who appreciate that extra customer service to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. We appreciate your review!

Sue · Married on 07/23/2016

Crystal, Anni and all the crew were terrific! Helpful, honest, prompt and resourceful. Would recommend and use again.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lakes Region Tent & Event's reply:

Sue we appreciate your detailed review. Our goal is to make planning your event as easy as it can be! We are so happy you had a great experience!