Splendid Ceremonies

Hillsborough, NH View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$299 Typical Price

Splendid Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based out of Hillsborough, New Hampshire. E. Ann Poole is the primary celebrant who enjoys joining loving couples together in union. Crafting bespoke occasions for couples to enjoy, she does her utmost to reflect their personalities in the event so that the day feels truly special to them. As a licensed professional, she strives to do justice to the moment with a carefully crafted, well-worded, heartfelt spectacle.

Regardless of what type of celebration the clients would like, Splendid Ceremonies always strives to do their utmost to make it happen. Ann is a Justice of the Peace, so some of the most important elements for her is to have clarity, joyful communication, and personal touches. Ann is delighted to preside over a wide range of ceremonies, including the romantically intimate and the lavishly large. Typically, Ann can create a meaningful wedding that lasts 30 minutes, meaning that there is more than enough time to include all the important details. Ultimately, this officiant’s main aim is to join partners together as newlyweds so that they can begin their married life together the way they mean to go on—in harmony. Other features of this service include:

• Vow renewals
  • Ceremony rehearsals
  • Allowing the couple’s own vows

She is available evenings and weekdays for working couples. Mountainside or seashore, Ann travels to destination wedding venues statewide.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$299

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NH

What languages do you speak?

English

Kelsey Getting married on 02/05/2022

Helpful and professional

We decided at the last minute to have a quiet, private ceremony. Ann was very helpful in working out the details. She was flexible, professional, and responsive. She worked with us to find something that worked for our unique situation and desires.

Splendid Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Kelsey! I'm happy to hear I was able to keep the process easy and uncomplicated while creating a memorable and personal ceremony for you. I'm very thankful you found me and that I got to share in such a wonderful occasion!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 07/04/2021

Small outdoor wedding in rural New Hampshire

Ann was fantastic to work with. My husband and I had no idea where to start with our wedding ceremony or vows; she gave us so many resources that helped us tailor our ceremony perfectly for us with her guidance. She was so knowledgeable about different customs and ceremonies within the ceremony (unity, knot tying, etc) and supplied us with resources to help decide if including one was right for us. She kept us on track and made the whole experience stress free! She also explained the marriage license process which was so helpful.

Splendid Ceremonies's reply:

I so appreciate your thoughtful review. Beth! I'm glad to read your reflections on the experience of working together before, during and after the big day. I'm happy I was able to make the process of planning the ceremony easy and enjoyable. I'm very thankful you found me and that I got to share in such a wonderful occasion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Splendid Ceremonies 1
Discount

Mention this deal and save 25% off your Winter 2022 wedding or vow renewal. Certain restrictions apply. Book now to reserve your date. This offer ends when winter does!

PO Box 890, 741 Beard Rd Hillsborough, NH, 03244
Location of (Splendid Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding