Splendid Ceremonies

PO Box 890, 741 Beard Rd, Hillsborough, NH 03244 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Splendid Ceremonies

Romantically simple or wildly creative, you want your wedding to be an expression of the two of you; your dreams and your ideas of what is beautiful. As your JP, I will work with you to craft a ceremony that reflects your relationship and the partnership you are building. Formal gathering, casual party or elopement, I can help make your wedding a memorable and meaningful event.

Happily celebrating and serving all loving couples.

The Common Man, Claremont

Splendid Ceremonies 5
Splendid Ceremonies 6
Splendid Ceremonies 7

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Where do we even begin?! It was such a privilege to work with Ann! She came as a recommendation from our wedding planner and we set up a time to meet in person. Ann was warm and open from the beginning. This being our first marriage, not knowing how much goes into a ceremony was overwhelming but Ann made sure that we were comfortable with everything as well as leaning on her for any advice and questions. Ann definitely made the ceremony process for us much more relaxing and working with her was very natural. My husband and I are already talking about in 10 years renewing our vows and we wouldn’t want to do that without Ann!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Splendid Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Liz - I'll see you in ten years! With appreciation, Ann

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I reached out to Ann because I had witnessed her officiate a family friend's wedding a few years ago. After she sent us some "sample" ceremonies to review and advising us to do some ceremony research ourselves, Ann invited us to her home to meet and discuss what kind of ceremony we were looking for. Ann carefully listened to us talk about which ceremonial elements we wanted to include, and drafted an incredibly beautiful ceremony!! After the wedding, so many of our guests told us how beautiful and wonderful our ceremony was. Truly, working with Ann was one of the easiest and best parts of planning our wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jade · Married on 04/28/2018

Ann was very professional and her responsiveness and quality of service was impeccable. We would recommend Ann to all who need a Justice of the Peace any day!

Sent on 06/28/2018

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • In which states are you licensed? NH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• PO Box 890, 741 Beard Rd Hillsborough, NH, 03244 See on map
    Email anytime. If calling, the best times to reach me are weekends or M-F 4-8pm. If I miss your call, please leave your name and number and I will return your call. Thank you!