PO Box 890, 741 Beard Rd, Hillsborough, NH 03244 Map · Phone number

About Splendid Ceremonies

Romantically simple or wildly creative, you want your wedding to be an expression of the two of you; your dreams and your ideas of what is beautiful. As your JP, I will work with you to craft a ceremony that reflects your relationship and the partnership you are building. Formal gathering, casual party or elopement, I can help make your wedding a memorable and meaningful event.

Happily celebrating and serving all loving couples.

August 2019 - Check out my new & improved web site! Please see my brochure or contact me for pricing & details.

head cropped 51 386914

Splendid Ceremonies 6
Splendid Ceremonies 7

Tim Capen · Getting married on 01/08/2020

Tim and Sef Wedding

Ann was wonderful and very personable. She made our day truly special and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jordan Uusitalo · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Pats Peak - June 2018

Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a unique situation where we had a very close friend who we wanted officiate our wedding, but he was not a Justice in NH, therefore he could not pronounce us officially. Ann was very much eager and willing to assist us with this predicament. She was even willing to look over his script to make sure it was proper and did not contain any errors.. this was all that we needed to choose Ann for our wedding after having been told by other JP's that we interviewed that what we wanted to do would ruin our special day. Ann took that to heart and made sure that we had the best day possible - even though it rained, we had an amazing day. If anyone is looking to have someone close to them perform the wedding, but is not a JP, my wife and I highly recommend Ann Poole , the price was very inexpensive and was more than worth it given how accommodating she was for our situation.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Gerry

Gerry Vergason · Married on 08/09/2019

Highly recommended!

Working with Ann was a pleasure. She was so clear with her information and instructions, helpful, supportive, and flexible. She e-mailed us suggested language for vows and rings and was open to our writing our own vows or editing/personalizing the ones she sent. If you are looking for an officiant who is professional, organized, has a sense of humor, and can work with a wide variety of people and wedding situations, we highly recommend Ann Poole.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Splendid Ceremonies 8
    Splendid Ceremonies 9

Splendid Ceremonies's reply:

It was a perfect day on the pond for an intimate ceremony with family - it was my pleasure to be a part of it!

Splendid Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• PO Box 890, 741 Beard Rd Hillsborough, NH, 03244 See on map
    Email anytime. If calling, the best times to reach me are weekends or M-F 4-8pm. If I miss your call, please leave your name and number and I will return your call. Thank you!