Waterside Weddings

Nashua, NH View map

$275 Typical Price

Traditional Weddings, Same Sex Weddings, Elopements, Innovative Weddings, Vow Renewals.....All are Wonderful! But each one needs to be Customised and Personalized to reflect the couples Love, Faith, and Personalities. JP Judith does that! As President of the New Hampshire Justice of the Peace Association she encourages and mentors other Officiants. She will encourage and support YOU!

Our journey together begins when we have our first meeting together. I will help you, support you, and guide you through the planning of your perfect wedding ceremony. We will discuss options, customs, choices and possibilities to make your ceremony your dream come true. After I know what you want, need, and hope for, we can discuss price. It will be anywhere from $250.00 to $500.00. And I bet YOUR perfect wedding will be less than $500.00!!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

ME
MA
NH

What languages do you speak?

English

Dawn P. Married on 08/11/2019

Professional, knowledgeable and helpful- Great JP choice!

Judith was amazing! She listened to what we wanted our wedding to be like and was able to make our vision come true. We wanted our children involved in the ceremony and she had several beautiful, yet easy, ways to make that happen. We chose to have each of our (6) children choose their favorite flower and laid them on a table. One by on the children came up and put them in a vase. My husband and I added ours and we were able to bring the bouquet home with us. Judith was so professional. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Waterside Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Dawn. It was a wonderful wedding. I’m so glad your children picked their own special flowers to represent them in the Family Unity Bouquet. You have a lovely family.
    Jonathan Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding July 2018

Judith was professional and a wonderful justice of the peace. Not only did she do a great job at the wedding itself she met with us went through the entire day and ensured our wedding went off without any problems.

Waterside Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jon. I truly enjoyed being a part of your lakeside wedding. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your special day!

Deals

Waterside Weddings 1
Gift

When a Wedding Wire couple meets with me for the first time, a lovely red rose will be presented as a symbol of their love.

160 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua, NH, 03060
603-888-6987

9:00 to 9:00 most days!
Location of (Waterside Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding