Patchwork Interfaith Ministries, Rev. M. Allyson Szabo

Jaffrey, NH View map
$300 Typical Price

$300 Typical Price

I am ordained through The New Vision Interspiritual Seminary, an interfaith organization and seminary dedicated to providing extensive training to ministers like myself, who feel a call beyond a standard pulpit. Through the educators and Deans at the seminary, as well as from my fellow students and Alumni, I learned countless styles of ceremony and belief.

I believe very strongly in the right to marry, either legally or religiously, any adult person (or persons!) you wish. I am proud to have performed joining ceremonies for lesbian and gay couples, even if those ceremonies have no legal ground in many areas. I believe in the universal right to love whomever you choose. I also believe that all love should be celebrated, and I enjoy helping others celebrate their love with family and friends!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
OH
PA
RI
VT

What languages do you speak?

English
4.3

1 User photo

Shanell Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing ceremony

Rev Allyson was the perfect match for me and my wife’s wedding. After struggling to find an officiant that would do an LGBT wedding, she accepted us with open arms. She was attentive, responsive, flexible and open minded. Our ceremony was customized to fit us and our story as a couple. Rev. Allyson was warm, welcoming and whole heartily invested in giving us the ceremony of our dream! We can’t thank her enough.
    Richard Married on 06/30/2007
    Ally does he most wonderful weddings, very flexible, easy & great to work with.
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 06/12/2022

Communication concerns led us to hiring a new officiant

We first reached out to Rev. Allyson in December because she perfectly fit what we were looking for in an officiant. It took 2 months before we were able to get a response about signing a contract or where to send a deposit. In the four months we worked with Rev. Allyson, all of our meetings were either rescheduled last minute or forgotten about. Although we were provided with a meeting link and her phone number, we were never able to reach her by phone and would wait 15 minutes before deciding the meeting was not going to happen today. Fortunately Rev. Allyson has a generous refund policy in the case of cancellation, but we are still waiting to receive our money back. I would caution other brides against using this service at this time. As an out of state bride, having to find a new officiant 50 days before is not a positive feeling!

Deals

Patchwork Interfaith Ministries, Rev. M. Allyson Szabo 1
Exclusive

Jaffrey, 03452

9am - 7pm Monday through Friday 10am - 4pm Saturday Other times by appointment.
Location of (Patchwork Interfaith Ministries, Rev. M. Allyson Szabo)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding