LaBelle Winery-Amherst

$20k - $23k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$20k - $23k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Host Your Wedding at Our Award-Winning Venue!

LaBelle Winery is the perfect location for your upcoming unique & elegant event. Sitting on a lush 11-acre property, LaBelle Winery features a breathtaking Great Room with a private bar & vaulted ceiling. This space is perfect for celebrations of up to 220 people, which also includes a grand outdoor Terrace with sweeping vineyard views. Additionally, our Vintage Room is ideal for more intimate affairs including bridal showers and rehearsal dinners - this function room comfortably seats 32 guests and boasts its own private Terrace as well, which overlooks our Pedroso Vineyard. LaBelle Winery is a romantic place for you and your loved one to say “I do”!

Facility and Capacity

Couples may host up to 220 guests in the Great Room, and 32 guests in the Vintage Room. We have offer a variety unique ceremony locations that will fit any couples' vision, while cocktail hour can be hosted indoors or outdoors in multiple spaces. Our charming and private bridal suite is located on-site for the bride and her party to use in preparation for the big day, as well as throughout the evening for the wedding couple to have a quiet place to catch their breath.

LaBelle Winery is a full-service, in-house catering facility. We provide outstanding service and cuisine that makes your occasion a memorable one. We also have customizable wedding packages to meet all of your wedding day dreams. The event services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning and day-of coordination
  • Decor setup and facility cleanup
  • Full catering and bartending services
  • Decor rental offerings
  • Liability insurance
  • Complimentary wireless internet

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$600

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

Carly B. Married on 11/14/2021

Amazing venue

We planned our November 2021 wedding all during the pandemic and never once felt like we were sacrificing elements of our big day. Olivia was a dream to work with, and helped us piece together our initial micro wedding into a larger wedding when the world opened up a bit more. The options are endless in terms of what you can personalize, and what I was not expecting was how amazing the service was. The team at Labelle took all my decor and set up and removed everything for me. Rose seriously captured my vision after meeting with me for 10 minutes. Elizabeth, my bridal attendant was ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, from fetching drink orders for everyone after the ceremony to fixing my hair and dress during the photos, and making sure everything was perfect. We felt so special our entire night, and didn't have to worry about one single element coming to life. It was such a dream!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 11/06/2021

A Stress Free Day!

The staff at LaBelle Winery were true professionals and went above and beyond on my wedding day to ensure that everything was perfect. Their attention to detail in carrying out the decor setup was amazing and everything was so neatly packed the next day when we returned to pick up our items. I truly felt taken care of from the rehearsal the day before to the conclusion of the reception. Everything was well organized and rehearsal and ceremony went very smoothly. They made sure to set aside appetizers and had the bridal attendant following us around with those and our drinks during our post ceremony photos to make sure we were taken care of. They made sure to save us some dessert to take home and left the sweetest note with it. They were also very accommodating of dietary restrictions/allergies and even made the vegetarian cannelloni dairy free for a vegetarian guest that had an allergy. I would highly recommend that any couple consider LaBelle Winery for your wedding venue! (Photos by Katie O Photos - https://www.katieophotos.com/)
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 09/25/2021

The wedding night of my dreams

Exceptional service and organization. From the minute we gave our initial deposit until the last moments of our wedding night the communication was incredible. Kim was so organized and punctual when taking care of our needs. We never once felt pressure about making deadlines, scheduling times to meet, or making changes throughout our planning process. Not only that, but the day of the wedding went so smoothly. LaBelle ran like a well oiled machine! My bridal attendant was Liz and she was like a MOH on steroids. Every time I turned around she was there, she even did my bustle for me! She made sure I always had a drink in my hand followed by a tray of food to choose from. She even checked on me during dinner to make sure I was eating and enjoying it! My family and bridal party can not stop talking about how incredible she was. The day was so calm and seamless it was truly perfect. Rose helped with coordination and she did an amazing job, I had her personal cell phone number and she was so helpful. The staff all had mics on throughout the whole day in constant communication to make sure the event was perfect, I felt like the president. Beautiful venue, amazing food, and top notch staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone! I am the first to be married out of my family and all my siblings said they want to get married here, it was THAT good! I also had a fabulous group of vendors that have worked with LaBelle a few times before hand and everyone was so professional and worked together so effortlessly. Two months later and I still can’t stop thinking about my amazing wedding, I wish I could relive that day on repeat for the rest of my life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stephen & Alexandra
    25 photos · 09/27/2015

A Photographic Memory A Photographic Memory Wedding Photographers

We have captured so many great memories at LaBelle and A Photographic Memory highly recommends this venue! Always a pleasure to work with.

Carol Siebert Weddings Carol Siebert Weddings Wedding Officiants

LeBelle Winery spectacular please to have your Wedding. Had the privilege to Officiate a Wedding here many years ago. Excellent choice!

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Hands down one of the most beautiful venues in New England! Friendly staff, great food and wine, amazing service...

345 Rt. 101 Amherst, NH, 03031
603-672-9898

Wed. - Sat.: 11:00am - 9:00pm Sun.: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (LaBelle Winery-Amherst)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues