Marina Zinovyeva Photography

Manchester, NH View map
$4,321 Most Popular Price

$4,321 Most Popular Price

Marina Zinovyeva Photography is located in Manchester New Hampshire and serving all of new England and beyond. We specialize in an exciting mix of artistic styles. We use photo-journalistic techniques, traditional formal portraits, candid and romantic styles to give your pictures a unique quality. We are an award-winning photography studio that has been professionally documenting weddings and boudoir photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,991

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,321

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Danielle S. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marina is incredible; look no further for amazing wedding photos!

Marina is an amazing photographer. Not only is she wonderfully kind, she captures the most beautiful pictures. Our wedding photos were absolutely perfect, and it was all thanks to Marina!

From the very first time we spoke with Marina, we knew she was our photographer. My husband loved her artistic eye for beautiful shots, while I loved her editing and style. During our first call, she won me over by being so knowledgeable about wedding photography, a true expert at the top of her industry.

She was very flexible when we wanted to travel to RI for our engagement photos (a place that was special to us) and we were so excited about that. She is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are represented on your special day.

I cannot say enough about Marina except I hope she is available on your day! Look no further for a wonderful photographer!

Photo credit to ©Marina Zinovyeva Photography
    Cassandra S. Married on 06/06/2021

Stunning photos!

Marina's work is absolutely stunning. She photographed my sister's wedding in 2015 and it was an easy decision to hire her for my wedding this year. She is a true professional and her talent really shines through her pictures. Marina was always responsive and extremely flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding three times due to covid! She made being photographed all day easy, comfortable and fun! It's easy to tell she has a true passion for photography and you won't be disappointed by choosing Marina!
    Christine Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I wanted to write a review for Marina because she truly did an amazing job and we loved working with her!! I had booked her through a friend who’s wedding pictures I loved. We first met Marina when we were doing our engagement photos. She knew the perfect spots and poses. The shoot did not take a long time and the photos came out amazing!! She managed to get the perfect shots and they came out better than we could of imagined. When planning the wedding she was always very easy to work with and responsive to emails and calls. She helped us plan out where to take our photos, which made me feel much more relaxed on the wedding day. She was very professional and got all of the shots that we asked for. She made sure that everyone was where they were suppose to be and was very prompt with everything. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and I would highly recommend her to other people!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Marina Zinovyeva Photography 1
Gift
Get a free Photobooth when you book a wedding with Marina Z!

Pricing

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

Marina Zinovyeva Photography creatively captures the many moments of your wedding day so beautifully and seems to capture each couples personalities every time. She is a true professional who loves what she does and is a pleasure to work with! We have had a long standing relationship with Marina because we wish to recommend only the very best for our Bride's and Groom's! Thank you Marina for being so amazing at all that you do!

Dance Because Dance Because Banquet Halls

Incredible Professional!!‎‎ Marina is more than personal and sincerely cares about how her photographic subjects feel and making them happy! Marina goes above and beyond what is asked of her and makes suggestions that adds wonderful excitement and lifetime memories to any event. Her kindness, professionalism, and sincerity makes her a fantastic wedding/event photographer. I've also used her for professional headshots and she is terrific! Highly recommend at least meeting Marina and see what she offers personally that is lacking in many other professionals! Thank you for everything, Marina!

50 Windsong Avenue Manchester, NH, 03104
Location of (Marina Zinovyeva Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding