Marina Zinovyeva Photography

Manchester, NH View map
$4,321 Most Popular Price

$4,321 Most Popular Price

Marina Zinovyeva Photography is located in Manchester New Hampshire and serving all of new England and beyond. We specialize in an exciting mix of artistic styles. We use photo-journalistic techniques, traditional formal portraits, candid and romantic styles to give your pictures a unique quality. We are an award-winning photography studio that has been professionally documenting weddings and boudoir photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2991.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4321

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Christine Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband and I wanted to write a review for Marina because she truly did an amazing job and we loved working with her!! I had booked her through a friend who’s wedding pictures I loved. We first met Marina when we were doing our engagement photos. She knew the perfect spots and poses. The shoot did not take a long time and the photos came out amazing!! She managed to get the perfect shots and they came out better than we could of imagined. When planning the wedding she was always very easy to work with and responsive to emails and calls. She helped us plan out where to take our photos, which made me feel much more relaxed on the wedding day. She was very professional and got all of the shots that we asked for. She made sure that everyone was where they were suppose to be and was very prompt with everything. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and I would highly recommend her to other people!
    Rebecca Married on 10/01/2017
    From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Marina far beyond exceeded our expectations!!! For our engagement shoot, we were nervous as we weren't sure how to pose as we wanted our photos to look natural and she helped us to immediately relax and feel comfortable. She guided us through poses so that we knew exactly what to do and our photos came out amazing!!!! On our wedding day we were already comfortable with Marina and knew we were in amazing hands! She went above and beyond and kept us (along with our wedding party) on track! I received many compliments on how amazing Marina was from our bridal party. Our wedding photos took our breath away....we are so thankful that we had Marina and her team to capture our day. If you are looking for a photographer for any reason I could not recommend her more!
    Kimberly Married on 09/02/2017
    I was at a loss for what to gift my new husband on our wedding day. Until I was informed of Boudoir Photography…I certainly never thought I had it in me to do such a thing but with the help of Marina she helped capture a tastefully sexy version of me and he absolutely LOVED it! He was so shocked and keeps mentioning it randomly that it was the best gift yet. Marina helped me keep calm and relaxed so I could reach outside of my comfort zone. I am admittedly a size 10 and of course the heaviest I have ever been (ironically right before getting married)…but I am me and learned with her help that I can be sexy! I can’t thank her enough and would highly recommend her for not just Boudoir Photography but her wedding Photography seemed amazing as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Marina Zinovyeva Photography 1
Gift
Get a free Photobooth when you book a wedding with Marina Z!

Pricing

Marina Zinovyeva Photography Price Rates

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

Marina Zinovyeva Photography creatively captures the many moments of your wedding day so beautifully and seems to capture each couples personalities every time. She is a true professional who loves what she does and is a pleasure to work with! We have had a long standing relationship with Marina because we wish to recommend only the very best for our Bride's and Groom's! Thank you Marina for being so amazing at all that you do!

Dance Because Dance Because Banquet Halls

Incredible Professional!!‎‎ Marina is more than personal and sincerely cares about how her photographic subjects feel and making them happy! Marina goes above and beyond what is asked of her and makes suggestions that adds wonderful excitement and lifetime memories to any event. Her kindness, professionalism, and sincerity makes her a fantastic wedding/event photographer. I've also used her for professional headshots and she is terrific! Highly recommend at least meeting Marina and see what she offers personally that is lacking in many other professionals! Thank you for everything, Marina!

50 Windsong Avenue Manchester, NH, 03104
Location of (Marina Zinovyeva Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding