TARA Photography.com

18 Toftree Ln., Portsmouth, NH 03802 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,850
Availability Check your date

About TARA Photography.com

Personal and down to earth, I capture the images of your wedding day that you will want to share forever. I pride myself in 13 years of wedding photography experience and the ability to be a critical, yet unobtrusive professional. Currently I am on the preferred vendor list for many venues in the Seacoast Region of Maine, and New Hampshire. I would love to hear from you and get the planning started. To view my website go to: www.TARAphotography.com

Follow TARA Photography.com on

19 Reviews for TARA Photography.com

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

9.29.18 Maine Wedding

My husband and I can't thank Tara enough for her energy and amazing photography skills! We highly recommend Tara to anyone looking for a fun and talented wedding photographer.
    Tara shot both out engagement photos and wedding day. Tara was organized, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. We don't live near our venue and Tara was great about working with us via email and phone. She made sure the family portraits that were important to us were taken. And she seemed to be everywhere at once during our reception to capture some great moments! Tara had a second photography with her, Lea. Lea was also amazing and together they were a dream team. I can not wait to see the pictures of our big day!

• Anna

Anna Lockwood · Married on 06/02/2018

The world’s best photographer!!

Incredible - warm, fun, professional!!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We did not want cookie-cutter photos to capture our wedding day. Our vision was for our photographer to snap the emotion, joy, tears, and of course belly laughs that captured the spirit of of our wedding. That's why we selected TARA Photography and never looked back. Tara has several pricing options for her services, and we chose the unlimited package with two photographers. Tara and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with and integrated seamlessly into our event. We will no doubt work with Tara again in the future, since her skill and creativity in photography extends far beyond weddings into the other major life events that happen after (think cute babies and family photos!). Tara takes the time to develop a relationship with the couple so that she understands your personality and reflects that into her work. Also the relationship facilitates a level of comfort and ease during a otherwise very hectic day for the bride and groom.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    TARA Photography.com 6
    TARA Photography.com 7
    TARA Photography.com 8

TARA Photography.com's reply:

Sarah!!! Thank you so much - this made my day in so many ways, and it truly was an honor to document your wedding day!!! XOXO

Award

TARA Photography.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• The Red Barn at Outlook Farm
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Tara is one of our top preferred photographers. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and our couples adore her! She is incredibly personable and down to earth. She captures our couples and their wedding day perfectly.

• Dockside Guest Quarters
    Dockside Guest Quarters Hotel Weddings

Tara Photography has been photographing wedding parties at the Dockside Restaurant for over 20 years! Tara has professional expertise and a winning personality. I would highly recommend Tara Photography for creative and beautiful wedding photography that will impress even the most demanding brides, grooms and their parents.

• Matt McElroy Disc Jockey
    Matt McElroy Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Tara on many occassions. She is a true professional that is here for the long run!

• 18 Toftree Ln. Portsmouth, NH 03802 See on map