TARA Photography.com

18 Toftree Ln., Portsmouth, NH 03802 Map · Phone number

About TARA Photography.com

Personal and down to earth, I capture the images of your wedding day that you will want to share forever. I pride myself in 13 years of wedding photography experience and the ability to be a critical, yet unobtrusive professional. Currently I am on the preferred vendor list for many venues in the Seacoast Region of Maine, and New Hampshire. I would love to hear from you and get the planning started. To view my website go to: www.TARAphotography.com

Follow TARA Photography.com on

TARA Photography.com 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

9.29.18 Maine Wedding

My husband and I can't thank Tara enough for her energy and amazing photography skills! We highly recommend Tara to anyone looking for a fun and talented wedding photographer.
    Tara shot both out engagement photos and wedding day. Tara was organized, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. We don't live near our venue and Tara was great about working with us via email and phone. She made sure the family portraits that were important to us were taken. And she seemed to be everywhere at once during our reception to capture some great moments! Tara had a second photography with her, Lea. Lea was also amazing and together they were a dream team. I can not wait to see the pictures of our big day!

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

The only vendor I'd pick again

I’ve sat down and tried to write this review for ages, and have had a hard time fully expressing how wonderful Tara and her team were for my big day. As any wedding goes, this day was incredibly hectic, with a lot of the coordination falling on me (Bride’s, I do NOT suggest this). Tara was my constant the entire day. She kept me on track, she calmed my nerves when I didn’t think it would be possible and I don’t think I can ever truly express how thankful I am for that. She was my beacon of calm during the most chaotic times.

Tara kept the entire wedding party on track and made sure we hit all of the shots that we wanted. We were in constant communication the entire day and it seemed anywhere I turned, Tara was there ready to go. Wedding days are crazy, and we had to make schedule changes on the fly, and Tara and her team were there ready and willing, never missing a beat. Her presence alone has a resounding calming effect.

Aside from the calm Tara brought to an incredibly hectic day, her vision and her eye are unmatched. The pictures she captured, call me biased, are some of the most incredible images I’ve ever seen come out of a wedding. She made the day seem like an honest-to-God fairy tale. I am not one that feels comfortable having my picture taken and I really was nervous about this leading up to the big day. I went so far as googling and researching how you should smile in photos and how you should position your body- I didn’t need any of these tips or tracks. Tara is just so natural at her Art, it was effortless. If I did this day again, I would chose Tara every time, you can not go wrong.

TARA Photography.com 8
  • Anna

Anna Lockwood · Married on 06/02/2018

The world’s best photographer!!

Incredible - warm, fun, professional!!

Award

TARA Photography.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• The Red Barn at Outlook Farm
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Tara is one of our top preferred photographers. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and our couples adore her! She is incredibly personable and down to earth. She captures our couples and their wedding day perfectly.

• Dockside Guest Quarters
    Dockside Guest Quarters Hotel Weddings

Tara Photography has been photographing wedding parties at the Dockside Restaurant for over 20 years! Tara has professional expertise and a winning personality. I would highly recommend Tara Photography for creative and beautiful wedding photography that will impress even the most demanding brides, grooms and their parents.

• Matt McElroy Disc Jockey
    Matt McElroy Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Tara on many occassions. She is a true professional that is here for the long run!

• 18 Toftree Ln. Portsmouth, NH 03802 See on map