TARA Photography.com Reviews

TARA Photography.com 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

9.29.18 Maine Wedding

My husband and I can't thank Tara enough for her energy and amazing photography skills! We highly recommend Tara to anyone looking for a fun and talented wedding photographer.
    Tara shot both out engagement photos and wedding day. Tara was organized, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. We don't live near our venue and Tara was great about working with us via email and phone. She made sure the family portraits that were important to us were taken. And she seemed to be everywhere at once during our reception to capture some great moments! Tara had a second photography with her, Lea. Lea was also amazing and together they were a dream team. I can not wait to see the pictures of our big day!

• Anna

Anna Lockwood · Married on 06/02/2018

The world’s best photographer!!

Incredible - warm, fun, professional!!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We did not want cookie-cutter photos to capture our wedding day. Our vision was for our photographer to snap the emotion, joy, tears, and of course belly laughs that captured the spirit of of our wedding. That's why we selected TARA Photography and never looked back. Tara has several pricing options for her services, and we chose the unlimited package with two photographers. Tara and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with and integrated seamlessly into our event. We will no doubt work with Tara again in the future, since her skill and creativity in photography extends far beyond weddings into the other major life events that happen after (think cute babies and family photos!). Tara takes the time to develop a relationship with the couple so that she understands your personality and reflects that into her work. Also the relationship facilitates a level of comfort and ease during a otherwise very hectic day for the bride and groom.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    TARA Photography.com 13
    TARA Photography.com 14
    TARA Photography.com 15

TARA Photography.com's reply:

Sarah!!! Thank you so much - this made my day in so many ways, and it truly was an honor to document your wedding day!!! XOXO

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

We had the pleasure of being photographed by Tara at our brother’s wedding. It was an easy decision to ask her to be the photographer at ours. She did not disappoint. From the start it did not feel like Tara was one of our vendors, but more like someone we had known for a very long time. We used her for our engagement photos prior to our wedding photos. Through her work she was able to capture the love we share for each other, and it truly showed in every picture she took. She was very organized throughout the whole planning process, which made the day of the wedding so enjoyable for us. She had never been to our venue before and she took the time to make a visit there to scope out the good spots to take photos, which was very helpful for that day. Tara and her assistant Nile effortlessly took control of our bridal party and family photos at the wedding and even made it easy for us to enjoy some of our cocktail hour! We would highly recommend using Tara! - Ashley & Al

Sent on 08/26/2017
    TARA Photography.com 16
    TARA Photography.com 17

TARA Photography.com's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was an incredible day - and you two certainly know how to rip up a dancefloor!!! Best dancefloor of 2017!! XOXO

Mallory · Married on 07/01/2017

Tara is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of the best photographers out there!!

Alli · Married on 08/12/2016

Tara was amazing. I reviewed her for our engagement shoot and I have to review her again after our wedding! My husband and I had a wild and crazy wedding party and she was so patient with all of us. We got married at Loon Mountain, a place near and dear to our hearts. Tara was so helpful getting us from one spot to the next and I was so thankful to have her there. The weather was unpredictable that day, the humidity was intense, rain storms, thunder and lightning, you name it. I was fully confident in Tara calling the shots for what she thought would be best for our photos. She posted a few teaser photos the next day after our wedding that brought tears to my eyes. I had the chills re-living the best day of my life. Tara captured our vision, our love and the bond that we have with our incredible friends and family. Someday Tara, we will need you for those maternity shots :). You will be our photographer forever, thank you! xoxo, Alli & Ty

Cathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

We booked Tara for our wedding this summer on recommendation from a family friend, and were BEYOND impressed! Tara was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, was extremely professional and organized on the day of, and we were blown away with the results. Tara was one of our favor vendors to work with and absolutely worth every penny. We can not recommend her highly enough.

Aliza · Married on 07/09/2016

I do not know where to begin with writing a review for Tara - she is incredible! My husband and I are so happy we chose to work with her for our wedding. Throughout the entire wedding planning process she went above and beyond, sending us thoughtful notes, guiding us through the timeline, and being super helpful on the wedding day, lending a hand for much more than photography. She did not miss a beat.
    Tara is kind, attentive, organized, creative, and easy going, and she has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for any and all photography needs!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

TARA Photography.com's reply:

Thank you Aliza & Brice! It was a pleasure! You two are the epitome of what I enjoy about photographing weddings: joy, true love, natural beauty and on the day of the wedding you both knew how to relax and soak in the day! xo Tara

Kaila · Married on 09/26/2015

Tara is truly amazing! My wedding guests are still talking about how wonderful she was, not to mention she does outstanding work! She was such a vital part of making my wedding day so perfect.

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2015

I would have been lost without Tara! Not only was she my photographer but I feel like I asked her opinion questions with a lot of the rest of the wedding planning! She was able to provide great personal and professional opinions! My husband (eek weird) is not very comfortable in front of the camera, but I quote "Tara made me feel like she was just a friend taking pictures". I was referred by another friend and have already started singing her praises to anyone who has a boyfriend (just in-case an engagement happens). Many of my guests came up to me to also say how easy to approach and talk to Tara it was. Thank you just doesn't seem to cut it in this case!

Hannah · Married on 08/08/2015

If you want a memorable experience with high quality than you need to book Tara. She made me feel special and that our wedding day was unique and wonderful. She did everything she could to make sure everything felt perfect. Not only is she professional she is very personable and accommodating. I love her and her work!

Holly · Married on 05/27/2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful Tara is. Tara was our photographer for our wedding in May of 2012 in South Berwick, Maine. She was kind and attentive from the moment we sat down to meet her. In the months before the wedding she kept in contact with us about what we wanted out of our photos, and helped us to be prepared for what to expect on the big day. The day of the wedding she was calm and sweet, and she made my husband and me feel like stars. She helped us to remain relaxed and natural, which not only made our pictures turn out great, but it made the whole day go by more smoothly! My guests were impressed by her professionalism and by how stealthy she was in capturing so many unforgettable moments- even getting up on chairs to get just the right shot! She was such a pleasure to work with.

The photos themselves were incredible. I still look through them, almost a year and a half after our wedding day, and I get emotional. She truly caught the fun mood of the day with her lense, as well as all the sweet, sentimental moments. Our portraits are lovely, and the candid shots are perfect. The album she created for us is beautiful, and I know it was made with love. She even got us featured in Seacoast Weddings Magazine, giving us yet another momento for our beautiful day.

I don't know why it has taken me this long to finally write this review, but I would absolutely recommend Tara to anybody looking for a photographer for their wedding, engagement photos, newborn portraits & beyond. She is amazing!

Adam · Married on 11/27/2009

Tara did an absolutely wonderful job photographing our wedding. She was extremely interested in learning about what my fiance and I hoped to take away from our photos, and many of our guests commented about what a great presence she brought with her to our event. Throughout the entire process, Tara responded quickly to any questions or concerns that we threw her way. The finished product was better than we could have ever hoped. My wife and I urge you to check out her website (also very well assembled and maintained) see her talent first hand. Thanks, T!

• I

Irene · Married on 10/10/2009

Tara was excellent to work with. The creative ideas she had for photos was amazing. Her calm nature is just what I needed on the wedding day. She captured photos of every family member and every couple at the wedding and the funny thing is nobody knew she was taking their picture!!! I would very strongly reccomend Tara Photography for any occasion!

Kara · Married on 09/12/2009

Highly recommend Tara Photography! We were so happy with how we interacted with Tara on the day of our wedding and how our pictures came out. Tara goes above and beyond to ensure wonderful results by way of customer service and unbelievable photos. She is creative and captured our day perfectly. We were extremely thrilled with this vendor choice. It was such a pleasure and success to work with Tara Photography.

Kristin · Married on 09/05/2009

Tara was wonderful and I would recommend her to any other bride! She was very professional and fun to work with, plus our pictures exceed all of our expectations which were high to begin with. She will do fabulous work and I'm sure will not disappoint. :)

Megan · Married on 08/29/2009

Tara was the perfect photographer for us; she was laid-back enough to make us feel very comfortable, yet professional enough to know exactly how to get the most out of every shot. Our pictures turned out beautifully. We can't wait to see our album!

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2009

Tara was everything that we could have hoped for! Very personable and friendly to all, but also managed to get some great candid photos, without the guests even realizing she was there. She was also very accomodating to our budget, and made adjustments to her typically offered packages. I have since recommended her to friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Charko · Married on 08/09/2009

Tara was a wonderful photographer.
    Even though we live in New York, the wedding was in Maine, and she was in New Hampshire; we were able to plan and communicate easily by both phone and e-mail with Tara. She was very prompt and professional in responding to any questions and changes to our wedding.

Tara was also very helpful in suggesting ideas, open to our own, and coordinating our big group photos! We didn't have to worry about the details and actually enjoyed our own wedding!

Tara worked with us for months after the wedding in preparing and revising our album. We could not be happier with how the album and photos turned out!
    We highly recommend Tara and her work.