L. Sanborn Photography

Gilford, NH View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Situated in Sanbornton, New Hampshire, L. Sanborn Photo produces memorable images for their clients’ weddings and other celebratory events. The owner, Lauren, is a committed professional who uses traditional styles to ensure that every emotional and candid moment is forever encapsulated through her lens. This storyteller's main goal is to document her clients’ special events with precision while making them feel at ease in front of the camera.

Lauren provides an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit the couple’s special day and specific requirements. Before the big day arrives, you and your partner can take part in an intimate engagement session that celebrates your loving relationship. Here, Lauren gets to know your photographic desires while experimenting with various styles to best portray your emotions. This ensures that the outcome of your wedding images will live up to all of your expectations. Additionally, this session provides you with an extra collection of photos that focuses entirely on your dynamic as a couple. What's More, Lauren can be accompanied by a second photographer throughout your wedding, This allows Lauren to compile a range of images that contain special memories that occurred at the same time. This helpful service ensures that the moments that often pass us by are forever captured and can be remembered for a lifetime. All photos are edited and can be presented through the following:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Flush mounts
  • Canvases
  • Digital downloads
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Macy Getting married on 10/22/2022

Super Willing

She was willing to do anything and go anywhere we had planned on our special day. The results were absolutely gorgeous and I am super obsessed with the way they came out.
  • Brianna
    Brianna W. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Engagement photos

She will make whatever you envision happen!
  • Kylie
    Kylie P. Married on 06/03/2021

Stunning photos

I found Lauren on Instagram years ago. I suggested my sister to use her as a wedding photographer. I was already by this point completely obsessed with her style, but after seeing my sisters photos I was so blown away. I knew I had to hire her for my wedding!
    We went with a package that included an engagement session. Lauren was so flexible in letting us choose the location for a downtown snowy vibe. I’m still so in love with how they came out a year later. Fast forward to our wedding - Lauren and her second shooter Alexa were such a fun team. They got the perfect shots of my husband, his groomsmen, my bridal party, and of the special moments for my husband and I throughout the ceremony. They directed us as needed and pretty much did all the work for us when it came to capturing photos. I’ll seriously probably forever be enamored by the photos of both our wedding and engagement.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

593 Lower Bay Road Gilford, NH, 03269
603-393-3010
Location of (L. Sanborn Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding