Captured

Barrington, NH View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Captured is a wedding photography company based in Barrington NH, that serves couples all over the New England area. Owner and lead photographer Rebecca Belleau is dedicated to documenting your wedding in a way that reflects the sincere laughter and love of the day. Rebecca gets to know her clients to ensure that she can accurately portray their love stories throughout her work.

Captured provides a wide range of services to ensure that your photographs are just as you envisioned them. Rebecca showcases her talent for incorporating outdoor scenes and natural sunlight in her photographic approach. The use of a second photographer is available to ensure moments both pivotal and intimate are captured effortlessly. As well as receiving high-resolution digital files, your images will be made available to you in a range of keepsakes, including:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 10/02/2022

Professional, Personable, Punctual, Professional

We absolutely LOVED working with Becca. She is extremely professional, punctual and personable. Evan and I are not huge photo people, and this awkwardness can be apparent in photos. Looking at ALL of the amazing photos Becca sent us, not one do we look awkward in! Her ability to coach and command a group was extremely impressive and resulted in phenomenal photos.

Some things I truly loved about working with Becca...
    -Her flexibility. Whether it was me texting random questions prior to the wedding, or wanting to get an impromptu to cousins photo mid wedding (which is like 20 people in my family). She made it happen seamlessly with no time wasted.
    -Once the wedding got going I completely forgot she was taking photos, but the gallery truly captures every amazing memory from the wedding.
    -Her preparation. Prior to the wedding, Becca scouted spots to take photos. She made she to collect all important information prior to the wedding, ensuring no time was wasted. And remind me to bring important artifacts to capture!
    -Her timeliness in ALL aspects of the word. She was extremely effective when it came to "first look" and wedding party photos. The day of our wedding was chilly, and she made sure to get the photos we needed and get everyone inside and warm.

****She also got us our "sneak peak" almost instantly after the wedding! This is truly amazing and impressive considering how busy I know she is between editing and appointments with clients. On top of that we received our ENTIRE gallery only a month later! I cannot recommend enough. The volume of photos in this gallery and the time it must have taken to edit, on top of every other client Becca works with, it is truly impressive how quickly we got our  photos back.

Overall, we really loved working with Becca and look forward to working with her in the future :)

Captured's reply:

Thank you SO much for this review Michaela!! I had a blast photographing you two and I'm so happy you enjoyed the whole process.
    Erin K. Married on 06/04/2022

Wonderful experience

Having Rebecca as our wedding photographer was such a wonderful experience. From the moment we met her over Zoom, she exuded enthusiasm, professionalism, and a sense of calm. We had her shoot our casual backyard wedding in June of 2022, and when it came time to photograph our private vows, she made sure to give us the space and privacy we needed while still capturing beautiful photos. We felt incredibly at ease during our portrait shoot, and the resulting photos were stunning. She also captured the energy and joy of our reception and party, and the beautiful day around it. Thanks so much, Rebecca!

Captured's reply:

Erin! Thanks so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure photographing you and Pete's unique wedding day!
    Samantha D. Married on 01/23/2022

Professional & quality photos

Becca was our photographer for our elopement last month, and we already received over 200 beautiful photos online from her. We can’t wait to make multiple albums of our photos, and look back at these forever! Becca was so easy to coordinate with and was great at giving directions and taking input about what we wanted. It was truly an amazing day!

Captured's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review Sam! It was an honor to photograph you and Andy's elopement last winter!
  • illustration stars

Team

Rebecca Belleau
Rebecca Belleau
Lead Photographer & Designer

The outdoors. Tall pines. Tiny tents and large mountains. Vintage cameras and hammocks. Donuts and beer. You know, the simple things in life. That's what makes me happy. How lucky am I to have grown up in New England and had the great outdoors at my fingertips? So, it was a no brainer to start a business in such a beautiful place doing the two things that I love the most, photography and design.

I have a degree in Art from Bridgewater State University, concentrating in Photography and Graphic Design, and minoring in marketing. I have years of experience behind the camera and the computer screen, which lead to the idea of Captured. Natural light is a beautiful thing, its my style and I try to use it whenever possible. Most of my portfolio is built from moments captured in their natural state - because to me, nothing is more beautiful and genuine than that.

I love photographing weddings and helping couples tell their stories. Getting to know each couple, building a relationship and eventually a friendship with each of them, is something I look forward to each time I book a wedding. I get such joy watching each story unfold, capturing the moments, and passing them on to tell that story for generations to come.

And when I'm not working, I'm still enjoying the outdoors, with a camera in my hand and enjoying lots of sweets (donuts) and beers with my many talented artist friends too! Cheers!

Kristin Lafratta
Kristin Lafratta
Second Photographer

Kristin is a skilled journalist, freelance photographer and content creator with experience in news reporting, marketing and media relations. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 2016 with degrees in journalism, international relations and information technology. She works closely on capturing weddings and engagements with Captured Company. Kristin is located north of Boston.

507 Hall Road Barrington, NH, 01960
978-979-8816
Location of (Captured)

Captured frequently asked questions

Captured includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
Captured includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
Captured offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
Captured offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
Captured offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Captured is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding