Captured

Peabody, MA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Captured is a wedding photography company based in Peabody, Massachusetts, that serves couples all over the New England area. Owner and lead photographer Rebecca Belleau is dedicated to documenting your wedding in a way that reflects the sincere laughter and love of the day. Rebecca gets to know her clients to ensure that she can accurately portray their love story throughout her work.

Captured provides a wide range of services to ensure that your photographs are just as you envisioned them. Rebecca showcases her talent for incorporating outdoor scenes and natural sunlight in her photographic approach. The use of a second photographer is available to ensure moments both pivotal and intimate are captured effortlessly. As well as receiving high-resolution digital files, your images will be made available to you in a range of keepsakes, including:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

Captured offers a variety of graphic design packages to ensure all your wedding day needs are met:

• Save-the-Date cards
  • Invitations
  • Name Cards
  • Signage
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jackson
    Jackson G. Married on 06/27/2021

Captured it all!

From looking at Becca's photo's before reaching out, my fiancé and I were rooting that it would work out to have her shoot our wedding. From our first video call, to coffee, emails finalizing details, to meeting on that day she was quick, responsive, and informative as well as easy to engage with, as she was clear and communicative. On the day of the wedding she managed the family dynamics flawlessly and was responsive to our requests for photos as well as clearly capturing everything and everyone as the event went on. Our photos that we received within a week of the event were incredible and left us so excited for the rest. She also has great packages for ordering photos and options. We will definitely use her again in the future (be it family photos, etc.) and would recommend to anyone who asks or comments on our wedding photos!
    Teresa M. Married on 05/12/2020

So happy we chose Becca!

Becca was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what we were looking for, and then some. She went above and beyond in such an uncertain time to make sure our intimate wedding felt extra special. The photos are beautiful. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Captured's reply:

Thank you so so much Teresa! I am so happy that you and Mike love your wedding photos! What a light in a dark time your wedding truly was. Your families were both so much fun to be around, it makes my job that much more fun. Thank you!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! Becca and her team did great!!

Captured Company made our wedding day PERFECT!
    Becca and Kristen exceeded our expectations completely. They were able to “capture” every single moment not only of Alex and I, but of our friends and family as well. They have such an eye for photography. Many times having photographers telling you how to pose can get awkward; however, not only was it far from awkward but it was fun! There were so many laughs and taking the pictures was one of the highlights of the day. I would hire them over and over again and now thanks to them, we have the most important day of our lives “captured” forever.

Captured's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Jess! You and Alex's wedding day will forever be one of Kristin and my favorites. Your chemistry and love truly shown as a couple, it was truly effortless to capture. I would do your wedding day over and over if I could! Thank you again!

Real Weddings

Team

Rebecca Belleau
Rebecca Belleau
Lead Photographer & Designer

The outdoors. Tall pines. Tiny tents and large mountains. Vintage cameras and hammocks. Donuts and beer. You know, the simple things in life. That's what makes me happy. How lucky am I to have grown up in New England and had the great outdoors at my fingertips? So, it was a no brainer to start a business in such a beautiful place doing the two things that I love the most, photography and design.

I have a degree in Art from Bridgewater State University, concentrating in Photography and Graphic Design, and minoring in marketing. I have years of experience behind the camera and the computer screen, which lead to the idea of Captured. Natural light is a beautiful thing, its my style and I try to use it whenever possible. Most of my portfolio is built from moments captured in their natural state - because to me, nothing is more beautiful and genuine than that.

I love photographing weddings and helping couples tell their stories. Getting to know each couple, building a relationship and eventually a friendship with each of them, is something I look forward to each time I book a wedding. I get such joy watching each story unfold, capturing the moments, and passing them on to tell that story for generations to come.

And when I'm not working, I'm still enjoying the outdoors, with a camera in my hand and enjoying lots of sweets (donuts) and beers with my many talented artist friends too! Cheers!

Kristin Lafratta
Kristin Lafratta
Second Photographer

Kristin is a skilled journalist, freelance photographer and content creator with experience in news reporting, marketing and media relations. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 2016 with degrees in journalism, international relations and information technology. She works closely on capturing weddings and engagements with Captured Company. Kristin is located north of Boston.

Peabody, Massachusetts Peabody, MA, 01960
978-979-8816
Location of (Captured)

Captured frequently asked questions

What photography services does Captured include in the starting price?

Captured includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Captured include in their most popular wedding package?

Captured includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Captured offer?

Captured offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Captured offer?

Captured offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Captured offer for wedding events?

Captured offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Captured and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Captured is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding