Matt McElroy Disc Jockey

Exeter, NH View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

I have been a professional disc jockey since 1983 when I performed at my first wedding reception at the age of 14. Since that time I have taken pride in pleasing crowds from twenty to over three hundred guests at hundreds of weddings all over New England. I have an extensive music library and knowledge and can provide music, lighting, and ceremony music and audio enhancement as well. I have a degree in broadcast management from Boston University in 1989, have worked at several radio stations in and around Boston, and help run a family owned greenhouse business in southern New Hampshire. The most important quality that I can offer to you however, is my ability to listen to your needs and provide the services that you dream of for your wedding reception.

• Daniella
    Daniella C. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Matt is not only an amazing DJ but also an amazing person

Matt made our wedding fun and memorable! He showed up early and set up extra speakers to reach not only our function hall but also the outdoor balcony and hallway area so there was nowhere that guests werent feeling the music! He had perfect timing as he played certain songs for cocktail hour, dinner, cake cutting and then dancing. My dad had pulled his back the morning of my big day and Matt was able to see when to cut off our father daughter song before he was in too much pain without guests even noticing! In advance of my wedding we had a few meetings to go over the playlist, special songs and my husband and I expressed our concern about dancing for our first song and he totally put us at ease... reminding us that when the time comes nothing else will matter and well remember nothing but how much we smiled all day. Matt is not only an amazing DJ but also an amazing person and we were so happy to have him!

Matt McElroy Disc Jockey's reply:

Thank you so much Daniella! Best wishes to you and Mike. Keeping your Mom in our prayers... What a great evening. It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of it.
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 07/31/2021

The Absolute Best!

I highly recommend booking Matt to DJ your event. Matt DJed our outdoor July wedding and was exceptional. The process of initially getting in contact with him and reserving the date was simple – no crazy forms or astronomical deposits. We then had to postpone the wedding a year because of COVID. We reached out to Matt to let him know of the situation, he was so understanding and moved to the new date no questions asked. Through some emails and a brief phone call, he had a perfect grasp of what we wanted for the wedding day (and he delivered). He was happy to review and use our spotify playlists if we wished. He knew we wanted a laid back feel, with not too much MCing (however he would have been happy to have done that if we wanted him to). He played exactly the music we wanted during cocktail hour and dinner. He took note of the music we definitely did not want. He faded out songs as we asked for during dances. He provided all the music and microphone needs for the ceremony as well. And then he created the most incredible dance party with his music. The man knows how to read a room! So many of our guests (older and younger) raved about the music. He was professional, lovely, and low maintenance. When I asked him prior to the event what he needed from us he just said an outlet. He is so easy to work with because he is a true expert at what he does and has everything under control. Cannot thank him enough for making our wedding celebration beyond what we ever could have imagined.
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 07/17/2021

A Class Act!

Intelligent, professional, went above and beyond. We were thrilled. Our guests had a blast and the dance floor was full all night.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Matt is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. Harrington Flowers highly recommends him for any special event.

Flower Kiosk Flower Kiosk Wedding Florists

Matt can really work the magic at any occasion

7 Peabody Drive Exeter, NH, 03833
Location of (Matt McElroy Disc Jockey)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding