7 Peabody Drive, Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number

About Matt McElroy Disc Jockey

I have been a professional disc jockey since 1983 when I performed at my first wedding reception at the age of 14. Since that time I have taken pride in pleasing crowds from twenty to over three hundred guests at hundreds of weddings all over New England. I have an extensive music library and knowledge and can provide music, lighting, and ceremony music and audio enhancement as well. I have a degree in broadcast management from Boston University in 1989, have worked at several radio stations in and around Boston, and help run a family owned greenhouse business in southern New Hampshire. The most important quality that I can offer to you however, is my ability to listen to your needs and provide the services that you dream of for your wedding reception.

Follow Matt McElroy Disc Jockey on

djmcelroy
danceclub

14 Reviews for Matt McElroy Disc Jockey

Kathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Matt was absolutely fantastic to work with! He did a great job really getting to know our style and the dance floor was packed all night! His introductions and organization during the reception were seamless. He kept everything going smoothly!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

The best dj!

We knew we wanted to hire Matt to be our DJ about 5 minutes into our phone conversation with him! Matt had the best presence on the mic, and really helped carry the evening with his great selection of music. We highly recommend Matt to anyone who wants to get a party started- and keep it going!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt was so awesome to work with - I would definitely recommend him! I planned everything from out of state and so I was really glad to have someone with experience. He was able to make some last minute changes to mic the ceremony and provide music during cocktail hour (which we hadn't originally planned for).

Sent on 09/25/2018

Award

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Matt is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. Harrington Flowers highly recommends him for any special event.

• Flower Kiosk
    Flower Kiosk Wedding Florists

Matt can really work the magic at any occasion

• 7 Peabody Drive Exeter, 03833 See on map