Matt McElroy Disc Jockey Reviews

14 | Exeter, NH

14 Reviews for Matt McElroy Disc Jockey

Kathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Matt was absolutely fantastic to work with! He did a great job really getting to know our style and the dance floor was packed all night! His introductions and organization during the reception were seamless. He kept everything going smoothly!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

The best dj!

We knew we wanted to hire Matt to be our DJ about 5 minutes into our phone conversation with him! Matt had the best presence on the mic, and really helped carry the evening with his great selection of music. We highly recommend Matt to anyone who wants to get a party started- and keep it going!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt was so awesome to work with - I would definitely recommend him! I planned everything from out of state and so I was really glad to have someone with experience. He was able to make some last minute changes to mic the ceremony and provide music during cocktail hour (which we hadn't originally planned for).

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

We can’t say enough positive things about DJ Matt. Throughout the entire process he was helpful, thoughtful, and easy to work with. He met with us multiple times to go through what we did and did not want for our ceremony and reception and made us both feel that our music and entertainment was in good hands for the big day. In addition to setting up his table, microphone, and speakers at our reception site, Matt was also able to set up speakers and microphones at our ceremony site, which was outside in a sunken garden and several hundred feet away from the nearest electrical outlet. Despite the funky set up, Matt never made us feel stressed or concerned that there would be any issues or hiccups during the ceremony and he definitely delivered on the day of. The music, microphones, and sound quality were all perfect and we received compliments from several guests about Matt’s work and his positive attitude. During the planning stage, we sent Matt a list of songs that we wanted to use for the bigger moments of the night (procession, father-daughter dance, etc.) as well as a list of songs that we’d like to hear during the reception and late night dancing. Without any drama or complications, Matt blended in all of our selections seamlessly. He was even able to loop an instrumental interlude from the song that played while the bridesmaids walked down the aisle so that the bride and her father would enter at the exact perfect moment of the song. We could not recommend Matt any higher. He was an absolute joy to work with and we felt lucky to have him DJ our wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Louis · Married on 08/29/2015

Finding vendors is a whirlwind process and some of it requires a leap of faith. While Matt would benefit from building up a website that showcases him more brilliantly, he is a hidden gem for us that helped make our wedding night perfect and at an incredible value.

We first met with him in Boston and had a sense immediately that he was professional, respectful, kind and attentive. We had very specific songs we wanted played and Matt was able to find them and showcase the music at the right times during the dinner and reception. Our families and guests are dancing machines, so we just wanted a non-intrusive DJ who could keep the party going. He worked smoothly with all our vendors and stayed for an encore well past his scheduled end time. Our guests loved Matt and a few even stayed behind after the wedding to chat with him as he broke down his equipment. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jessie · Married on 07/20/2013

Matt was made our wedding awesome! He was there from before the ceremony throughout the reception. He played great music while we ate dinner and got people up dancing when we were done eating--even got people to join us for our first dance, which I was worried about. He totally listened to my do not play list, even when people requested those songs (until I told him scrap the do not play list and play whatever people requested). The dance floor was packed at our small wedding and I am so happy Matt was our DJ to make it happen!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2011

We thought Matt was a fabulous DJ at our wedding!! It's so hard to know how a DJ will perform when you haven't been able to see him at his other events. We were pleasantly surprised at how well he worked the evening, worked the music, and contributed to us and our guests having a blast at our wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Justin · Married on 09/17/2011

We could not have had a better experience with Matt as our DJ for our wedding. He was everything we could have hoped for from his professionalism to the way he kept everyone on the dance floor all day. Having a day wedding, we were a little worried about keeping the dance floor full, but Matt took care of that all day! He played all the music we loved and followed our request to play nothing too cheesey. Overall, I would recommend Matt to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/05/2012

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2011

My wedding planning was not easy....4 months prior to my wedding my venue informed me that they had accidentally booked another wedding on my original date. I was then forced to change dates and then venues. Matt was available last minute for us and on Labor day weekend. I had no worries or stress working with him and the guests all raved about the DJ. I highly recommend him and I very much look forward to using his services for future events!!!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Bridgette Marie · Married on 07/16/2011

I have known Matt since I was in middle school, he DJ'd all our school dances, semi formals and prom. It was really important to have someone that knew me for me not me as a customer. I am very happy with Matt's DJing at my wedding and would recommend him to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2009

Matt provided the music for my October 3rd wedding reception and fantastic job. I honestly was very specific about what music I wanted played and how I wanted the day to go and Matt really did a great job with all of my requests. I had some of my guests come up to me during the reception to tell me how fun my DJ was. That was my goal for the day, I just wanted everyone to have fun and we really did. I would highly recommend Matt and would guess he will be the DJ at my next family function.

Megan · Married on 08/29/2009

Matt was a great DJ to work with for our wedding. He maintained an attitude of professionalism and courtesy and he was so easy to work with. I would recommend him over and over again!

Hilary · Married on 06/27/2009

I would very very highly recommend Matt to anyone. He listened carefully to how we wanted our wedding, gave great advice and input, and he made the reception be exactly as we wanted it. He kept the party going and played great music without being too intense, and he emceed and coordinated the flow of events smoothly throughout the night. Several of our guests commented on what a great DJ he was, I have never seen that happen before at an event, people noticing and commenting on how great the DJ is. He was extremely nice to work with throughout the entire process of our wedding, you will be very happy if you hire him!

Ellise · Married on 05/19/2012

Matt was very professional and was not obtrusive at all!

Sent on 07/23/2012