Sadowski Photography

Salem, NH View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Sadowski Photography is a wedding photography business located in Salem, New Hampshire. Marc Sadowski, the founder of the company, utilizes an unobtrusive approach to photography in order to document sentimental and authentic moments of love. He also uses a small amount of time during the wedding day to document posed portraits, which blend with his candid images to create a fully-encompassing collection of wedding photographs.

Sadowski Photography offers a variety of packages for couples to choose from. The company's multitude of amenities enables couples to select elements and items that are most important to them. Each photography collection offered Marc includes an engagement session and high-resolution images in a digital file format. Furthermore, Marc operates his business under a one-event-per-day policy, which enables him to devote his complete concentration to each couple he works with. Following the wedding, couples can procure albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, and flush mounts in addition to their digital files. The following amenities are also available through the studio:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Willingness to travel
  • Second photographer
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple-location sessions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Cassandra R. Married on 05/08/2022

Best Wedding Photographer!

Marc was so much fun to work with! With COVID ruining everything, he was here to save the day for being so accommodating to come out and capture our most memorable moments of our life on our wedding day! He respected the COVID safety precautions with excellence!

He was very professional and artsy! He took the time to create a scene and make it beautiful! For instance, we had an umbrella due to the rain, (not thinking at all that it would be in a photo) and he created the most incredible shot! It is one of my many favorites!

He has a great personality and makes you laugh! Very responsive with emails and takes the time to perfect your pictures. He will crop any photo you want and help make the adjustments you need.

I cannot thank him enough for all of the hard work that was put into making our photos stand out and look amazing! Will definitely be using him again in the future! :)
    Elizabeth J. Married on 11/06/2021

Great communication, very professional, and beautiful pictures

I wish there were more stars available to fully capture how great our experience with Marc was. You'll see tons of other reviews describing ways he went above and beyond for other couples, and here are just a few reasons why we were incredibly happy as well: 1) Communication: Marc was great to communicate with, via email, phone, and discussion in-person the day of our engagement shoot. I highly recommend having the engagement shoot, even if you think you don't need or want it. It gave us all the opportunity to get comfortable and work together before the main event. I have to admit, I may be the first of many reviews you see referencing the pandemic. I wish I didn't have to mention it, but it's an important piece of the story. Although we didn't have to alter the scope of our wedding (only 8 people from the start), we did have to push the date by about a month to allow for our bed and breakfast venue to re-open. In the uncertain times, my husband and I spent a lot of time debating how far to postpone our wedding; ultimately deciding that we didn't want to push it off by a year and wanted to stay as close to the original time as possible. To make that happen, we had to be agile while watching for the inn to reopen. Marc was endlessly patient and told me "he had my back". It was such a relief. We ended up rescheduling for a mid-week stay, which ended up being amazing since we were the only guests at the inn. Marc was able to accommodate this extreme shift in expectations with not even a blink. This made a stressful time so much easier. 2) On that day (and the day of our engagement shoot), Marc was professional, incredibly organized, and had great attention to detail. He made everyone feel comfortable. I don't want to spoil a surprise, but he included a great way the day of the wedding to get some sneak previews of the pictures. 3) The pictures themselves are exactly what we wanted. They are bright, vibrant, and emotional. I'm not terribly photogenic, so I was concerned about really being happy with them and instead picking apart my facial expressions or posture, but Marc is a magician. Because when I look at the photos, I don't see anything to pick apart, all I can see is how he captured the joy and love on everyone's faces that day. Whether the photos were posed group shots, candid snaps, or portraits they really do capture how we all felt that day, which I think is an impressive quality in a wedding photographer.
    Chantal L. Married on 11/08/2020

Best photographer EVER

Marc was better than we could have ever imagined. Our pictures that we received we AMAZING and took us back to the day of our wedding. I could look at the different pictures and remember that exact moment like I was right there, again!!
    He was extremely flexible with every change that we had made during our wedding planning due to COVID. We had originally decided to change to next year, then the weekend we swapped to needed to be changed. And then 30 days before we actually had our wedding we decided to go all in and do our wedding with just fewer people. Marc was 100% agreeable for any changes and helped relieve our stress.
    He was very professional and helped flow through the pictures we wanted to get in a timely fashion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jackie & Ethan
    84 photos · 12/28/2019

Pricing

Salem Salem, NH, 03079
Location of (Sadowski Photography)
38 Main Street #543 Plaistow, NH, 03865

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding