9 Reviews for Sadowski Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
9 Sadowski Photography Reviews

Marc was absolutely incredible. My husband and I decided to elope in the White Mountains and Marc helped us plan the whole thing. He picked out the most beautiful locations for the photos and even found us our ceremony venue. He was kind, funny, and brought so much positive emergency to our day. The photos came out even better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marc recently photographed my wedding and both my Wife and I were extremely happy with the whole experience. Marc is not only a talented photographer, but also an experienced one. His experience showed through his clear and concise direction, patience and ability to make everyone comfortable. One thing I realized throughout the experience was that Marc truly loved photography, which I think is one of the best attributes you can find in a photographer! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Bill, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There really are not enough good things to say about Marc. He is absolutely amazing to work with and his photography is unbeatable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marc was OUTSTANDING. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in a photographer. From our engagement photos to the wedding day my husband and I felt comfortable with Marc. On the wedding day, Marc was non-invasive but instructional when necessary. We were confident he would get all the shots we wanted and then some without having to give him a list of things to photograph. Marc's pricing was super reasonable, packages available for every budget, and very accommodating to certain requests (i.e. getting photos of both sides of the bridal party pre-ceremony when we were in two different places!) Marc also helped us put together a BEAUTIFUL guest book out of the engagement photos we took with him. I have received more compliments on the guestbook than I would have ever expected! It was GORGEOUS! We are so happy with Marc and his services and would 1,000% recommend him to anyone who was looking for a photographer for their big day!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Marc was excellent to work with. During family portraits, he gave clear directions and wasn't pushy about posing. At our reception, Marc was everywhere at once, capturing both the big moments as well as the small, intimate ones. He was very responsive to phone calls and texts, replying to messages in a timely manner. I definitely would (and have) recommend him to anyone looking for a quality photographer.

Profile Picture Nate, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marc was absolutely spectacular. He was quick to respond to calls or emails when I had questions and was super accommodating with our wedding on SO many levels. He was amazing with working out pricing on a budget, he was so flexible with photo requests, and had a great attitude! I couldn't have asked for a better or nicer photographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

5of5 and well worth the review, he's affordable with many packages to suit your personal needs. He was creative with the poses and didn't waste any time, he was great, and he didn't sit he was moving constantly taking hundreds and hundreds of great pictures. If your looking for a great photographer with a bunch of packages to suit your needs .... Marc is your man he helped make our night speacial and will do the same for you.

Profile Picture Frank, 5/28/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marc was absolutely awesome! He did formal photos quickly without rushing through them, which was nice since I'm really more into candid and creative shots. He got so many great shots throughout the night - and even though he didn't know us that well (we only met briefly a couple of times) he completely caught who we were us a couple.

Plus, he got us our photos super quickly and we have been receiving a TON of compliments on them.

Also, there were a few stressful moments during our wedding, but he remained calm, cool and collected, which, in turn, helped me stay calm, cool and collected.

Again, Marc was awesome and I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/14/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marc Sadowski and his assistant (brother) were AMAZING. They were so easy to work with before the wedding. They were on time and calm on the day of the wedding. They added smiles to my face every time I saw them during the reception. They blended easily with my reception, got along with my family, and performed EVERY task/request I had. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/10/10, 5 Reviews