10 Flintlock Road, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Breathe Easy Events

Breathe Easy Events is a day-of wedding coordination service located in Salem, New Hampshire. Lead coordinator, Mandy, understands that months, even years, of planning is dedicated by each couple to create their very own special day; Breathe Easy Events aims to be there to expertly implement those plans on the day of the event to ensure each couples vision is realized to their exact specifications.

Breathe Easy Events take pride in their personalized service, getting to know each couple they work with to understand each unique wedding event plan and work to turn this into a perfect reality. Each wedding coordination package offered by this company can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Breathe Easy Events offers a range of services including setup and styling of all wedding elements including, favors, guest book, table numbers, escort cards, DIY elements, and more. This company can also coordinate guest arrival and help to smoothly transition guests from one wedding moment to the next, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. A sample of other services offered by this vendor include:

• Pre-wedding planning sessions
  • Venue visit
  • Unlimited email contact
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor management
  • Woman-owned
Follow Breathe Easy Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Michelle’s Event Planning
brad kristen wedding 3 51 993421

29 Reviews for Breathe Easy Events

• Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 03/09/2021

Mandy made my dream wedding possible!

I could not have pulled of such a perfect wedding without Mandy! Planning my wedding was one of the most daunting tasks I’ve taken on, and I felt overwhelmed from the start. With so many moving parts, I knew I needed help. I called a few planners, and the minute I started chatting with Mandy I knew I needed her. Although Mandy was friendly, organized, attentive and informative over the 8 months we worked together, her biggest asset was her ability to make me comfortable and keep me calm. Everything came together perfectly on the day of my wedding, and Mandy made that possible. I could not thank her enough for her hard work, kindness and patience! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a planner in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn G. · Married on 10/10/2020

A Life Saver!!!

Mandy and I clicked immediately after meeting her a solid year & a half before my big day. Through that large time gap, Mandy always kept in contact with me and was always an email, text or phone call away. She had a large job ahead of her with my hundreds of boxes of decor, and my detailed Pinterest boards trying to show her my complete vision for my wedding. Mandy knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to portray it. She is extremely thorough and an absolute pleasure to work with. With a wedding planning background myself, I was nervous to hand everything off to someone else, but Mandy made it easy to calm my nerves & to trust her. It was my dream wedding and it would not have been possible without Mandy!!

Sent on 11/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Breathe Easy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of DJing an event alongside Breathe Easy Events. They were incredibly professional and very easy to work with. They worked in tandem with us to achieve exactly what the client wanted. We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

• Pour Me Bartending, LLC Bar Services & Beverages

This company has an amazing outlook on events. They are into every detail and will go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event.

• 10 Flintlock Road Salem, NH, 03079 See on map
    978-643-0677 (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Breathe Easy Events)