Breathe Easy Events

Salem, NH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Breathe Easy Events is a day-of wedding coordination service located in Salem, New Hampshire. Lead coordinator, Mandy, understands that months, even years, of planning is dedicated by each couple to create their very own special day; Breathe Easy Events aims to be there to expertly implement those plans on the day of the event to ensure each couples vision is realized to their exact specifications.

Breathe Easy Events take pride in their personalized service, getting to know each couple they work with to understand each unique wedding event plan and work to turn this into a perfect reality. Each wedding coordination package offered by this company can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Breathe Easy Events offers a range of services including setup and styling of all wedding elements including, favors, guest book, table numbers, escort cards, DIY elements, and more. This company can also coordinate guest arrival and help to smoothly transition guests from one wedding moment to the next, from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. A sample of other services offered by this vendor include:

• Pre-wedding planning sessions
  • Venue visit
  • Unlimited email contact
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Samantha Married on 11/20/2021

Fabulous & attentive

Mandy (Amanda) from breatheeasyevents was a breath of fresh air on one of the most stressful but magical days of my life. Not only was she a pleasure from the moment we met her, but my husband and I were drawn to her infectious personality. In fact, I tried my hardest to get her to just lounge and hangout while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready. She declined! Determined to make my day beautiful. She was very consistent in communication from the time we hired her, and was available for last minute running around up until it was time for her to depart. Without Mandy, my anxiety would’ve been through the roof for the few months leading up to wedding, and during the day. My guests even remember her as being welcoming, happy, helpful, and joyous. Id recommend Mandy for day of coordinator services to everyone I know!
  • John
    John Married on 10/16/2021

I felt at ease and confident that everything was under being taken care of the day of our daughter's wedding!

My wife, daughter, son-in-law, and I hired Mandy of Breathe Easy Events to open the wedding day for our enjoyment. Mandy met with us on a couple of occassions during the planning stages asking all the right questions ensuring we didn't leave out any details, (personal wishes, traditional and ceremonial) for all of the days events. She created a detailed timeline of events for the wedding day for everyone's guidance. On the wedding day she coordinated the vendors ensuring everything went without a hitch. Thank you for all of your insights and handling the day-of Mandy! Sincerely, John Bussiere
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/02/2021

Great service!

Mandy was extremely professional from day one - she knows her stuff! She is extremely responsive and replies to emails/inquiries within 24 hours. She prepared our day-of timeline and met with us in advance to review all of the details. Last minute, before our reception entrance, we made a small change to our intro and Mandy accommodated us without any questions or concerns. She is confident, organized, and will make your wedding run smoothly! Thanks Mandy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Johnna & Zach
    62 photos · 10/24/2020

The Music Man DJ Service The Music Man DJ Service Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of DJing an event alongside Breathe Easy Events. They were incredibly professional and very easy to work with. They worked in tandem with us to achieve exactly what the client wanted. We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Pour Me Bartending, LLC Pour Me Bartending, LLC Bar Services & Beverages

This company has an amazing outlook on events. They are into every detail and will go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event.

10 Flintlock Road Salem, NH, 03079

24/7
Location of (Breathe Easy Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding