Marina Zinovyeva Photography Reviews

47 | Manchester, NH

47 Reviews for Marina Zinovyeva Photography

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I wanted to write a review for Marina because she truly did an amazing job and we loved working with her!! I had booked her through a friend who’s wedding pictures I loved. We first met Marina when we were doing our engagement photos. She knew the perfect spots and poses. The shoot did not take a long time and the photos came out amazing!! She managed to get the perfect shots and they came out better than we could of imagined. When planning the wedding she was always very easy to work with and responsive to emails and calls. She helped us plan out where to take our photos, which made me feel much more relaxed on the wedding day. She was very professional and got all of the shots that we asked for. She made sure that everyone was where they were suppose to be and was very prompt with everything. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and I would highly recommend her to other people!

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2017

From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Marina far beyond exceeded our expectations!!! For our engagement shoot, we were nervous as we weren't sure how to pose as we wanted our photos to look natural and she helped us to immediately relax and feel comfortable. She guided us through poses so that we knew exactly what to do and our photos came out amazing!!!! On our wedding day we were already comfortable with Marina and knew we were in amazing hands! She went above and beyond and kept us (along with our wedding party) on track! I received many compliments on how amazing Marina was from our bridal party. Our wedding photos took our breath away....we are so thankful that we had Marina and her team to capture our day. If you are looking for a photographer for any reason I could not recommend her more!

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

I was at a loss for what to gift my new husband on our wedding day. Until I was informed of Boudoir Photography…I certainly never thought I had it in me to do such a thing but with the help of Marina she helped capture a tastefully sexy version of me and he absolutely LOVED it! He was so shocked and keeps mentioning it randomly that it was the best gift yet. Marina helped me keep calm and relaxed so I could reach outside of my comfort zone. I am admittedly a size 10 and of course the heaviest I have ever been (ironically right before getting married)…but I am me and learned with her help that I can be sexy! I can’t thank her enough and would highly recommend her for not just Boudoir Photography but her wedding Photography seemed amazing as well!

Meaghan · Married on 08/12/2017

Marina is amazing! Her work is incredible and we were wowed by the photographs from our day. She was incredibly responsive and had our photographs to us much sooner than we expected. Marina took such incredible care of us on our big day. From keeping our timeline on schedule, to keeping pushy relatives in line, to taking my veil off at the end of the night, she ensured we never had to worry. We loved working with her throughout the entire process and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

Marina Zinovyeva Photography was amazing we had Marina for our wedding photographer on 5/19 and also did the photo booth with her. Marina was amazing with helping us get every photo we wanted and keeping everyone on track. I've received several compliments from wedding guests on how great she was with taking different photos of everyone and everything. The photo booth was a huge hit especially with the kids at the wedding. At the end of the night they provide you with a photo book of all the photos taken during the wedding which is a great keepsake and fun to look at. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer to contact Marina.

Stefanie · Married on 10/07/2016

Marina is wonderful! From the moment I viewed a wedding album, she had done, at my venue I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer! She has such a creative eye, exactly what I wanted. She is so friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. Even when I was running a little behind getting to the venue for pictures she made me feel relaxed, and assured me we had pleantly of time. I had full trust in her to photograph such an important day! Our pictures are beautiful! It was so difficult to choose for the album.

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Marina was so easy and friendly to work with. She was always able to help answer any questions we had and was great at keeping us on time so that we did not miss anything. Her work is impeccable and one of a kind. She is so creative. We have received numerous comments that our pictures belong in magazines. I highly recommend her!

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2016

Marina did such a great job with our wedding photography that people are still complimenting me on our pictures almost 4 months later. Marina had photographed a friend's wedding that was something out of a magazine, so my initial thoughts were that there was no possible way we could afford her, but I decided to check her out anyway. I was shocked to find out that her prices were actually the most affordable out of any other photographer I had viewed in our area! Marina showed up to do the "getting ready" pictures at the hotel right on time, and I found out that she had even been to our wedding venue beforehand to scope out some good spots. She also arrived at the venue before me and the bridal party to take some pictures of my husband and his groomsmen and family. Marina took SO MANY pictures of our wedding ceremony from so many angles that you would never believe we only had one photographer, and somehow I never even noticed her. She was so stealthy but so creative in her shots -- one of my favorite pictures from the entire wedding is actually a picture of our dog, the "ring bearer," that she managed to snag as he walked down the aisle. When it came to take pictures of the bridal party and our families after the ceremony, Marina got so many shots but was so efficient. Marina then drove us to a separate part of our venue (we were on a farm) to take pictures in front of a beautiful red barn and in front of some horses. She managed to get a picture of us kissing in front of the two horses "kissing." Marina got every shot I had requested (including some breathtaking shots of my husband's face when I came down the aisle) and she was even way more helpful than the venue staff at moving things along during the reception and timing up all of our events (cake cutting, speeches, etc.). Marina sent us HUNDREDS of pictures and a beautiful box with a flash drive and some prints / a keychain. I could not possibly recommend Marina more! If you book her, you are one lucky bride.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/28/2016

Everything was excellent! All the pictures came out amazing and far beyond what we could have asked for. After working with Marina twice now as members of a wedding party and as the Bride and Groom, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best product and results. Thank you so much!!

Stacie · Married on 07/16/2016

Right from the beginning Marina was very easy to work with, this was especially important since we were planning our wedding long distance. She was able to put my worries at ease. Professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail are some of the many great qualities of Marina. I couldn't imagine having any other person to photograph such an important day and share in my most personal moments. Oh and not to mention I don't think she could take a bad picture even if she tried....all her photos are amazing!! Thanks Marina for all that you did, you simply are the BEST! <3

Marissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Marina is so talented, professional, and has such great energy! There are not enough positive things to say about her and her work. Her talent is portrayed in the beautiful photographs she takes. Marina is definitely a one-of-a-kind photographer that you will not be disappointed with. Just so AMAZING and so creative! I can't thank her enough for the photos my husband and I will have for a lifetime.

• Missysue984

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

For my husbands gift I really wanted to do a Boudoir session. I found a lot of local photographers and read a lot of different reviews. When I talked to Marina she made me feel really excited and calmed me down. I was really nervous about booking it and also really nervous about doing it. When I first got to her in home studio I was nervous and anxious. I got changed and Marina took it from there. She showed me different things to do, how to pose, and what looked best. Her suggestions were spot on and half way through I was a lot more comfortable. After the session we sat down to pick pictures. I was in shock at how great they came out and that it was actually me. She sent over the book in the time frame she said and I loved it. My husband loved it too. Marina was really sweet and so great to work with. I would recommend her for anyone looking for something private and comfortable and great pictures.

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

Marina's work is absolutely amazing. She shot my wedding photos in July 2015 and everyone has told me they look like they should be in a magazine (and I agree!). She is so incredibly talented - she listens closely to what you want, gives good direction, and will go to great lengths to capture a shot! She has a fantastic eye for photography and, while you might not know what she's doing while she's photographing you, when you see the final product, you're blown away. I wanted editorial style shots, which is not typical for wedding photos, and Marina completely ran with it. She went above and beyond to capture the feel I wanted for our photos. She did such an amazing job, in fact, that my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law booked her for their upcoming wedding! Marina is a true artist and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants stunning photos!

nicole · Married on 05/30/2015

Ethan and I chose Marina to photograph our wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. From the beginning, she told us what we could expect from her and on our wedding day she exceeded our expectations. She was available to answer any questions we had along the way, and she put our minds at ease when addressing any concerns we had. A bridal party of 20 people was no challenge for her, in fact, she embraced it!

Marina and her assistant were there ready to go when we arrived at the venue on our wedding day. She has some great ideas of poses and scenic areas and she managed a large bridal party without a problem. She and her assistant captured every angle; they even used the balcony at the venue to capture full views of the ceremony. We took advantage of the photo booth that she offers, and we highly recommend it. She sets up the backdrop and brings props, the guests have a blast, they can take the silly photos with them, and we have a whole album of fun photos of our guests! Marina and her assistant worked very well with each other as well as with other vendors; they managed to work the photo booth and the dance floor at the same time with great success. She captured so many special moments without us even knowing where she was! That is the sign of a truly talented photographer - completely unnoticeable, yet right in the middle of everything!

We highly recommend Marina to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer - she was a delight to work with and she provided great quality pictures of some of the best moments of our lives.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2014

From the start, Marina worked with us in a most professional manner to make sure all requests were met for documenting our wedding day. We also took advantage of the fact she now offers a videography service! The day itself was absolutely wonderful, she made it a point to know the wedding party by name, and everyone felt comfortable with her. In fact, a lot of people stated they were impressed by how professional and fun she was. Also, our pictures look great! I would recommend Marina a hundred times over. Worth every penny!

Angela · Married on 09/13/2014

Marina did a great job on our wedding and engagement photography! She gave us TONS of beautiful photos to choose from on the most beautiful flash drive I have ever seen! The pictures came out great...you can't even really tell that it's raining on us and behind us, except in the ceremony where we all have umbrellas. And she was a trooper standing out there in the pouring rain... Her umbrella even blew inside out at one point! She is super sweet, and it's easy to feel comfortable with her. And she allows you to use your digital prints online or anywhere and even to have them printed up elsewhere! I will still have them printed through her because I know that she will take the most pride in printing them beautifully. I would have liked more close ups of my husband and I. All the formal photos are from far away, but, then again, I never gave her a must have shot list. She also included a free photo booth which was great! We were so delayed by the weather that everything ran really late and she even stayed an extra hour for me and then didn't even charge me because she felt bad! Wonderful experience and very reasonable pricing! Thanks, Marina!

Kristyn · Married on 08/23/2014

I found Marina on Wedding Wire almost a year before our wedding. She was quick to respond to my emails and since we live in Chicago was completely fine with skyping so we could "meet" to see if she would be a good fit for our wedding. From the second we started our chat we knew she would be perfect. She was sweet and professional and answered all of our questions in less than an hour.

Marina showed up on time, even a little early and was there every second that I needed her from 2pm to 10pm. She got the most beautiful shots of all the girls and was able to capture some great candid moments! She had an assistant working with her who was able to get great photos of the guys getting ready so she could stay with me. She worked quickly which was great because we were about half an hour behind in getting ready! Even the shots at the church and reception are awesome! The "photobooth" that she does was a huge hit with our guests and those pictures are hilarious!

Our favorite photos are of just my husband and I that we didn't plan on taking. Marina looked across this open lawn just as we were about to leave to go to the reception and said "The lighting is perfect right here! Come with me! We have to get this!" I'm so glad she said that because those particular photos are stunning!

She really knows what she is doing and I will recommend her to anyone I know getting married in that area! She is efficient, professional, and has a great eye! We even got our photos back exactly 3 weeks after our wedding as promised! Thank you Marina for everything! We will be keeping her in mind for family photos someday!

Marina was wonderful - very professional and friendly - she helped add to the fun of our day. She made great suggestions, was patient and considerate and she even brought a ton of props for an impromptu photo booth just in case.

Marina has a great eye - she is a very talented photographer. Finally, she was quick to send us our photos right after the wedding and continues to be a pleasure to work - despite her busy schedule she finds the time to follow up and respond to questions in a timely manner.

We felt very lucky to have found Marina and to have her with us on our wedding day!

Dana · Married on 07/19/2014

Marina was WONDERFUL!! She was very helpful and reachable during the planning phase. She showed up early and stayed late during our special day. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and they were available quickly after the ceremony. I would 100% suggest her as a photographer for your special day!!

Dana · Married on 07/19/2014

Wonderful experience! Beautiful pictures!

Marina was fantastic! Extremely professional and social. Everyone enjoyed her presence!
    I absolutely love my wedding pictures.

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Marina was very professional from the beginning. She was organized and helped us to make a plan for our wedding photography. She is a ton of fun and our wedding party and families loved her. She was prompt with getting our photos back to us and they are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Marina was absolutely fantastic! Her photos are beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with! She makes you comfortable with her the moment you meet her! At our wedding she didn't put down her camera once! I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2014

Marina was so much fun and she was awesome to work with! The value she provides is incredible. My husband and I contacted a few photographers prior to selecting Marina for our wedding day - and we are so happy we went with her. She provided us with an engagement session as well (fall 2013) and we had so many pictures that came out great, that we used one as our 'save the date' postcard and a bunch of others on the backside of our table numbers at our wedding. She was early on both occasions (which she promised she always was) and she was quick to respond to my emails. She also included a 'photo booth' in her package and she got some great shots of our guests having a blast with the photo booth props she provided. We received our wedding photos in just over 3 weeks in the online gallery and on a beautiful flash drive that she mailed us. She is very talented and can either go towards more traditional/classic photos (posed) or modern/candid shots (think: wedding party all jumping at once, or catching the bride and groom giggling). We loved the variety of shots she took of us! We highly recommend Marina and couldn't be happier!!

Krystle · Married on 08/24/2013

Marina was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend her to everyone! I was stressed beyond words and as soon as Marina arrived, she took over and organized everything and everyone and my stress level quickly dropped. In fact, when one of the bridesmaids forgot her necklace, Marina immediately took off her own necklace and let her wear it all day so she matched everyone else! We were also under some time constraints and despite that, everything flowed so smoothly and without any issues. At the last minute, we asked her to stay an extra hour and without hesitation she continued taking pictures until the action died down. From the first moment we talked to the moment we received the stunning pictures, she was professional, realistic, kind and understanding. Probably the best decision I made while planning our wedding- well, besides the groom! ;-)