LaBelle Winery Reviews

LaBelle Winery 7
  • Mel

Mel Boutin · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The best venue

LaBelle Winery made all of our wedding dreams come true on 9/21/19 ☺ It sounds cheesy, but it’s a fact. From the day we chose our venue 2 years ago to picking up our decorations the day after the wedding, the staff was incredible. Kim and Kristen specifically helped us from day one with any questions we had regarding logistics, time management, advice on other vendors, etc. They answered any emails or calls from us same day. The two of them made what could have been a very stressful time in our lives completely relaxed and enjoyable.

Not only were Kim and Kristen at our side throughout the planning process, but the whole entire team day of was incredible. They set up all of the décor, fed us food, made sure we had our drinks, kept us posted on timing, essentially waited on us hand and foot! The day of bridal attendant, Olivia, was phenomenal. Every staff member at the end of the night took down the decorations and the venue held them for us and had them all boxed up and ready to be loaded into our car the next afternoon… incredibly helpful!

Every time we have been to LaBelle, we have been welcomed with open arms. The entire staff, including the owners Amy and Caesar, is made up of incredibly down to earth people who just want you to have the BEST day, and we did! The venue is romantic, modern, clean, authentic… we truly cannot say enough. And the food… our wedding guests cannot stop talking about the food and wine. Multiple people have told us that it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had, and the portions aren’t shy! As bride and groom you get to choose 5 of the winery’s wines to serve to your guests, none of which will disappoint.

We would and will recommend LaBelle Winery to anyone looking for a stress-free time of their lives on their wedding day! We now feel like a part of the LaBelle family and will be visiting for the rest of our lives ☺

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • MaCaron's

Christa · Getting married on 04/23/2020

Easy and Beautiful

My Fiance and I just booked our wedding for April 2020. We had looked at a few other venues that were gorgeous as well but the price point was above what he hoped to stay at. We had another venue tour scheduled a couple of days after we saw La Belle and cancelled that viewing the next day. The price point , atmosphere and accessibility was just what we were looking for. We worked on a couple of dates and after some consideration landed on our now official wedding date! The team at La belle is wonderful to work with and has been accommodating since day one. We can't wait to continue working with them and look forward to our special day.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Hill · Married on 10/06/2019

A perfect day

What a perfect and incredible wedding. First and foremost - it's obvious that everyone who was working at this wedding was pleasant and seemingly happy to be there. Our coordinator Kim Cortino had been fantastic since we visited the venue in December. Our day-of coordinators Kristen and Brie were organized but also kind and kept everything in line without seeming forceful or taking the fun out of it. The bridal attendant, Barbara, really stole the show. She was unbelievable. From stories relating to her education background and her tireless devotion to making sure everyone was happy - she was an absolute joy. Emily, who managed our rehearsal dinner, was also spectacular. My mother only drinks iced tea, which LaBelle does not serve, but Emily went out of her way to find and make some. My mom was blown away by that. The food was unreal. The wines were phenomenal. The evening could not have been more perfect. Thank you LaBelle.

Sidenote - go there for lunch. The bistro is incredible (though very small).

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Mirochnik · Married on 09/16/2019

I would recommend this venue to anyone!

I could not be happier to have had my wedding at this venue. They were extremely accommodating to everything that I wanted and needed, especially considering I wasn't doing the "typical" ceremony and reception. On my wedding day, Kristen was there to make sure everything went smoothly and she did an amazing job! Emily did an amazing job making sure my husband and I had a drink in hand as needed, as well as our guests. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue for Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I got married at LaBelle Winery in September of 2019. We had the chance to work with both Kristen and Kim throughout the planning process, both of whom were an absolute pleasure to work with. Kristen helped set up our original estimate and worked with us to create the perfect wedding that fit our budget and guest count. We ended up going with a Sunday Brunch wedding which went far and above our expectations. Kim was the mastermind behind organizing and planning all the small details going forward with the food allergies, decor, timeline, etc. She made the entire process incredibly clear and stress free. She was able to handle any allergy concern, timeline question, and a number of emails which she always responded to promptly. On the day-of, Olivia was our day-of coordinator and was there to walk us through the entire rehearsal the day before as well. She was professional, upbeat, and was great at dealing with all guests/questions/personalities. LaBelle was great about coordinating with all our vendors. We didn't have to worry about anything the week-of because we knew it had been confirmed and taken care of by LaBelle.
    The wedding day itself was perfect. The food, waffles and crepes were delicious and had all our guests talking about the food and wedding well beyond that weekend. They were able to accommodate all our guests' food allergies from Celiac, vegan, egg allergies, etc. The ceremony location, outside overlooking the vineyard, was STUNNING and they even had large beautiful sunflowers around the arbor where the ceremony took place.
    Throughout the whole day we had our own personal attendant, Heather, who was invaluable. She was always there ready to carry my train, get us a drink, or fetch any thing or person we may need. It made the day perfect (or at least that's how it seemed to us because if there were any issues we surely didn't hear about it!).
    I would highly recommend LaBelle as a venue for both ceremony & reception for any couple looking for their wedding location.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • bcampb16

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

We Had The Best Day!

Where do I start? We had the BEST wedding at LaBelle Winery on 9/14/19! Everything was perfect and so easy right from the start when we had our first tour of the venue with Kim, all the way up to when we picked up our decorations the day after our wedding. We can't say enough about the staff! Each and every staff member is super friendly, helpful, and completely devoted to making your day exactly how you want it to be. They go above and beyond for you! Oliva, Liz, & Kristen were so great the day of! Just before I was about to walk down the aisle, Liz called for some bobby pins to put in my hair to hold a piece that had fallen out, and then she even held up my train (while also crouching down to be out of photos) as I walked down the path so it wouldn't get muddy since it had rained a little. All of our guests told us what a fantastic time they had, how yummy the food was, and how beautiful the venue is. The S'mores bar was a big hit too! We could talk about how perfect our day was forever & wish we could relive it! LaBelle Winery deserves 100 stars, not just 5! If you're considering having your wedding here, just pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    LaBelle Winery 8
    LaBelle Winery 9
    LaBelle Winery 10
  • Stacey

Stacey Gili · Married on 08/18/2019

Great balance of excellent service and personal attention

We had an intimate gathering of just family. I was so appreciative that on my wedding day I did not have to worry about anything except showing up! LaBelle is a gorgeous venue that offers delicious food, pristine grounds indoor and out, along with great communication during the process.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    LaBelle Winery 11
    LaBelle Winery 12
    LaBelle Winery 13
  • Wendy

Wendy Cirillo · Married on 08/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding Setting

We had our wedding in August and it was such an amazing experience. First working with Kim to start and complete the event. She had everything organized and made it so easy! The day of the wedding we met Kristen and Heather who made all parts of the wedding run like clockwork. If you are looking for a wedding venue in N.H., I would 100% recommend LaBelle’s. The food was outstanding too!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    LaBelle Winery 14
    LaBelle Winery 15
    LaBelle Winery 16
    LaBelle Winery 17

Cara Schomp · Married on 08/10/2019

Definitely have your wedding here!

If you are planning a wedding, look no further than LaBelle Winery. From the beautiful location, the rustic elegance of the function room, the excellence of the staff, and the delicious food and wines, you will not find a better venue.

After your initial booking, you'll be invited to attend a tasting, where you can sample all the wines and foods they have to offer. Then comes the nitty gritty, your planning meetings with their excellent wedding sales manager, where she will present you with lots of ideas to make your wedding beautiful and easy. They have plenty of decor items for rental, and everything fits in well with the atmosphere of the function room.

On the day of your wedding, you and your guests will be treated like royalty by the most attentive and responsive staff ever. The food is impeccably prepared and presented, and everything is delicious. And the staff goes out of their way to assure that your wedding day runs smoothly and is truly the most special of days.

We and our guests were 100% satisfied with LaBelle. The refrain heard from many was, "This is by far the best wedding I've ever attended!" and even, "You've set the bar very high for any future weddings!" We definitely recommend LaBelle Winery, very highly!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Emma Riedel-Ellis · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing!

We recently used La Belle for our 8/2/19 wedding, and had an absolutely amazing experience. We worked with Kim for the planning and Kristen for the day-of coordination and they were both AMAZING! We were constantly impressed by their responsiveness, attention to detail and overall organization. They did a great job of checking in with us throughout the planning and then ensuring that everything ran smoothly on the day of. Everyone we worked with was incredibly helpful.
    The venue itself was beautiful and along with all of the rooms/spaces that we used. The food was also delicious! We received many compliments from our guests regarding the venue and the quality of service from La Belle. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone looking to get married soon, they were a key part of making it a truly perfect day!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing to WINE About Here !!!

Labelle Winery is absolutely a big bag for your buck venue. It's drop dead gorgeous just naturally. The rustic, glam vibe leaves guests in awe. The vineyards are a gorgeous backdrop and make for incredible nighttime pictures. Prices are more than reasonable for the beauty Labelle holds. Staff was incredible. They did everything in their power to make our day/night run smoothly and perfect. I was very impressed with how every employee seemed to know every detail of the wedding day even when they weren't in the meetings leading up- very good staff prep and communication. Beautiful outdoor ceremony spaces and beautiful indoor spaces make for a comforting rain back up option. Honestly, you don't have to stress or worry about a thing if you hire Labelle Winery because I promise you they will deliver your visions flawlessly!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    LaBelle Winery 26
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 06/21/2019

Dream Wedding

We had an outstanding experience with hosting our daughter’s wedding at LaBelle! Words cannot express the awe and gratitude we have for Kim, Kristen, and all the staff at LaBelle! Everyone went above and beyond to help make my daughter and her fiancé’s wedding dreams come true and we are still, over a month later, basking in the afterglow of a perfect day! You will not find a more dedicated and professional staff! From the minute we started planning meetings right through the day of the wedding, Kim and Kristen, as well as Caesar, answered countless questions and made sure that any requests and concerns were addressed to our satisfaction. Wedding day was perfect! Everything was super organized and absolutely amazing! A very special shoutout to Claire, our bridal attendant, who attended to our every need in the bridal suite! (Are there two of you, Claire, bc it really seemed like it! You are amazing!) We cannot thank you enough, Kim and Kristen, for your patience, warmth, professionalism, and incredible expertise in helping us achieve a dream come true wedding for our daughter and now husband! You are both truly special people and so very awesome at what you do!
    Tom Frantz and Renée Ratté

LaBelle Winery 31
  • Nick

Nick Mondor · Married on 05/26/2019

The perfect venue!

LaBelle was the perfect venue and the staff was so easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. They're extremely organized and know exactly what you need both before your wedding day and on your wedding day. Kim was wonderful to work with during the planning process, the food was phenomenal (we still have guests talking about the food 3 weeks later), and the venue itself is beautiful. I can't recommend LaBelle Winery enough for your wedding! Note: pictures are by Lindsay Hackney Photography with flowers by Apotheca

Sent on 06/14/2019
    LaBelle Winery 32
    LaBelle Winery 33
    LaBelle Winery 34

LaBelle Winery's reply:

Nick,
    I had so much fun working with you and Lan over the last year or so. I hope to see you around LaBelle soon! Thank you for your kind words,
    Kim

Jen · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue with a professional, friendly team

My wife and I got married at LaBelle Winery in April and it was a tremendously positive experience. Kristen Burd and Chef Justin and their teams were so accommodating, positive, communicative, and helpful throughout the process and on the day. The venue itself is beautiful (the only decor we really needed were flowers) but it's really the team that makes this venue stand out. We had a non-traditional wedding; same sex, multicultural, and vegetarian. They bent over backwards to make sure our vision was realized and always greeted us with enthusiasm and support. Planning a wedding is at times stressful and emotional, but the team at LaBelle helped us every step of the way. I wouldn't change a thing about our experience here. Their preferred vendors list is also full of gems. We chose 99% of our vendors from their list and were blown away by all of them.

(Although our musicians did end up at the Portsmouth LaBelle venue, so just a tip: clarify with your vendors they have the right address! Whoops.)

Sent on 07/15/2019

Amy Vetrano · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing and perfect!

Their attention to detail was amazing, even down to the little details!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding!!

We couldn’t have picked a better venue for our wedding. The food, drinks and service were absolutely amazing! Kim was available around the clock to answer any questions or concerns I had. Our bridal assistant the day of the wedding made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times and made sure the day ran smoothly. I can’t recommend LaBelle enough for a wedding venue! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    LaBelle Winery 35
    LaBelle Winery 36
    LaBelle Winery 37
    LaBelle Winery 38

Allie · Married on 08/24/2018

LaBelle was incredibly wonderful. Our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception could not have possibly been better, and you will not be let down if you decide to tie the knot here.

- Coordination/Planning: Kim, our coordinator, is *fantastic.* Any question, change, issue, or idea that popped into my head was immediately answered in a friendly and professional, yet fun, manner. Our planning meetings were great; we were actually living out of state in the initial planning phases, and Kim was so accommodating in working with us from a distance. When you work with Kim, you never have a question in your mind about how things work what you need to be doing, when. LaBelle, give Kim a raise!

- Venue and Staff: Gorgeous. Go see it and you'll fall in love with the inside and out. The staff is SO genuinely friendly and helpful; Barbara, our day-of assistant, was a godsend, and the team that set up our decor (yep, LaBelle does that all for you- most venues don't!) absolutely nailed it. Everyone was amazed that our entire wedding went without a single hiccup; LaBelle handled everything with aplomb and professionalism. You will not stress about your wedding day if you're getting married here, because they cover everything- even things you didn't think of.

- Food: We picked LaBelle because one of our first dates was dinner here, and we were amazed by how great it was. The wedding was no different; the food and wine was VERY popular among guests for both our rehearsal and wedding!

- Ceremony / Cocktail Hour: We used the new outlook area for our ceremony. You can hear road noise, which stinks, but it wasn't too loud as to overpower our vows, so not a big deal. it's beautiful for pictures! The Cocktail Hour was in the wine cellar, and guests LOVED this. It's classy and unique- everyone will remember it.

In short, LaBelle will treat you like you're the most important person they've met; the service and quality is absolutely outstanding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Roslyn · Married on 08/17/2018

Labelle was the perfect choice for our wedding venue! We worked with both Kim and Kristen throughout the planning. They are both phenomenal at their jobs and were always up to speed on every detail of our event and were very accommodating to our requests. The day of went very smoothly despite changing the location of cocktail hour due to the rain. Both the wine cellar and the reception room looked beautiful and we received excellent feedback from our guests on the venue, food, drinks and service. I highly recommend Labelle for your wedding venue!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Megan · Married on 08/12/2018

LaBelle Winery and Kim Cortino made all of our wedding dreams come true! Kim was extremely professional, organized and knowledgeable about the wedding business. She made our big day easy, fun and stress-free. Without her, we would have been lost! LaBelle was the most beautiful venue to have our wedding! Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue AND the food! Everything was absolutely perfect. I will be recommending LaBelle to every future bride I meet! Thank you all for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/27/2018

christian · Married on 08/12/2018

Megan and I could not of had a better wedding coordinator than Kim. She was PERFECT!!! She took the stress of planning a wedding out and made our day memorable and beautiful. I am sure Megan will write a much longer review but we can't say enough nice things about Le Belle, Kim, Caesar and Amy and the entire crew that made our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kate · Married on 08/10/2018

Kim and the LaBelle Winery staff are the epitome of what wedding professionals should be: calm, organized, understanding, and enthusiastic! From the moment I met Kim, I knew I was in good hands. Shortly after we booked our wedding, Kim went on maternity leave and we were assigned Kristen. Kristen was also amazing, answering any questions we had during the wedding process right away. Kim came back from her leave just before our wedding, and the transition was seamless.
    We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding day on August 10th. If anything went wrong, I never knew about it because it was handled so efficiently! The staff at LaBelle coordinated well with our vendors to make sure everything was just as we wanted. They also provided me with a bridal attendant on the wedding day, who brought me and my bridal party wine and helped with anything I needed. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and the cocktail hour in the wine cellar was a fun touch with a cool, industrial feel. Our reception was in the spacious Great Room and the guests enjoyed having the option to go outside and enjoy the gorgeous terrace as well.
    Comments from our guests about LaBelle included compliments on the food, staff, wine, and overall beauty of the venue. I am so thrilled we chose LaBelle over other options. They really knew how execute the wedding of my dreams! Without any reservations, I highly recommend LaBelle Winery to any couples searching for a venue. Thanks, LaBelle!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Hayley · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful day facility very accommodating!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alexcina · Married on 07/14/2018

I can not say enough about LaBelle and my planner Kim! The day was absolutely amazing and it is all because of the team at LaBelle. They know exactly what they are doing and I would have paid twice as much for this venue!

Sent on 08/27/2018

David · Married on 07/07/2018

Kim and her team made our wedding day perfect. From the early planning stages to picking out the decorations around the venue LaBelle was incredible to work with. On the day of our wedding I was given a bridal attendant Alexa who was like a personal wonderwomen making sure we had everything we wanted and needed. I can’t recomend LaBelle winery enough for your wedding. The location, food, decor, and staff made our wedding a day we will never forget.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

It’s a pretty good sign that you absolutely loved your venue when you end up staying for lunch there next day after packing up the car from your wedding the night before. From start to finish, LaBelle Winery was flawless in all facets of wedding organization. We initially worked with Kim Cortino as our coordinator, and she was extremely organized, knowledgeable, helpful, and timely in her email responses. When we learned she would be out on maternity leave just a few months before our wedding day, we were initially worried about how all our details would be executed with a new coordinator. Kristen Burd proved to us that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The transition from Kim to Kristen was absolutely seamless. She was extremely professional, organized, thorough, attentive, and detail-oriented. She went above and beyond in all aspects of coordinating our wedding, including bustling my dress for me when my bridesmaids didn’t make it up to the bridal suite before the reception entrance. LaBelle Winery took my rustic winery vision and made it an even better reality than I could have imagined for my absolutely perfect wedding day. All the decor was gorgeous from the event green setup, the terrace for the cocktail hour, and the indoor reception area. Our guests are still raving about how stunning our venue was, as well as the food, and of course the wine! While planning my wedding, I was told by multiple friends to be prepared for unforeseen mistakes, however, LaBelle proved that to be false; you can have a perfect wedding if you choose the right venue. We can’t thank all the staff enough for making our best day ever and we look forward to going back for lunch and a few glasses of wine!

Sent on 07/16/2018