Woodstock Inn

Woodstock Inn 4
Woodstock Inn 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't have imagined a better place to get married

We are very New England people, and we were looking for a venue which really captured that eclectic camp on a lake vibe. We also wanted to have everyone come for the weekend, have space for a welcome and after party, and not require any driving. Woodstock is all of that and a brewery - we love beer and we planned to theme the wedding 'New England Brewery'.

From start to finish the team at Woodstock beyond delivered. Peggy is amazing to work and plan with, and I had not a single worry that they would execute and decorate with what we provided better than I could have imagined. It took my breath away when I walked into the reception space. Even things I forgot like getting the wedding party and family our flowers they were on top of.

The food - our friends and family couldn't believe every morning they got whatever they wanted off the breakfast menu! Our cocktail hour and buffet dinner also got rave reviews, and the special vegan and vegetarian plates blew away our guests. The morning after brunch was just perfect to close the weekend and have last moments with our family and friends.

Thank you Peggy and everyone at Woodstock for making our dreams come true. This will always be a special place for us and all of our family and friends - some of which already want to go back (including us!).

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cara Harris · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

Highly recommend. The entire staff at the inn made my wedding day perfect!

Woodstock Inn 6
    Woodstock Inn 7
    Woodstock Inn 8
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Woodstock Inn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• 135 Main Street North Woodstock, 03262 See on map
    605-467-5684 (Phone number)
    8003213985 (Other Phone Number)