Woodstock Inn Brewery

$9k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 160 guests

$9k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 160 guests

When you bring family and friends together for your special day, it’s a singular point in time, where memories are made. Imagine having the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, the dinner, after-party and send-off brunch all in one location. Nobody has to drive, leave early or miss a single moment. Nestled in the heart of the White Mountains the Woodstock Inn Brewery resides at the intersection of two of America’s most scenic byways.

Noted for our beautiful gardens, fabulous food, and hand-crafted brews from our on-premise brewery. For generations, the Rice family, owners of the Woodstock Inn Brewery have hosted New England family style events including wedding receptions and wedding ceremonies. We give brides, grooms and wedding guests a spectacular wedding experience. You deserve the very best. We provide it!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
April
November
December

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Weekend

Peggy and her wedding staff absolutely rocked our wedding weekend!! I cannot tell you how easy the entire weekend was because of the staff! Peggy took so much time and care to bring my vision to life and boy did she deliver beyond my expectations! She thought of everything and was prepared for anything!! She took my decorations and I didn’t have to lift a finger from arrival to leaving. It was so amazing to have all of the wedding weekend events in one place! Rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after party and Sunday brunch all in one spot! I parked my car Thursday and didn’t get in again until Sunday. The food is unbelievable this is not your typical wedding food! We had so many comments from guests saying how unexpected it was to leave a wedding so full of such amazing food. The bartender even was able to get a small keg of my favorite seasonal beer after I jokingly mentioned I was sad it wasn’t on tap at the brewery yet. The service was out of this world!! Highly recommend this venue an extreme value for what is included! I promise you won’t find anyone like Peggy at another venue!
  • Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Wedding

Our wedding at the Woodstock Inn Brewery surpassed all of our expectations thanks to Peggy, her wedding staff, and all of the accommodations. Our wedding was originally scheduled for July 2020, but we postponed until July 2021. Peggy made the process stress free and was there for us throughout the journey. There is so much to praise about having a wedding here, from the beautiful surroundings, great food, and amazing atmosphere. Our highlights included having all of our friends and families with us on the grounds throughout the inn for the entire weekend. We hosted a Welcome Party Friday night at the Cascade House, walked across the street Saturday for our ceremony, hung out at the bar for the after party, then enjoyed a private Sunday Brunch in the Porter Room before everyone headed home. Looking back, there is nothing we would change about our wedding and highly recommend the Woodstock Inn Brewery!
    Hannah Married on 09/28/2019

Easy, budget friendly, perfect venue

Peggy and her staff were like no other. I’ve been to countless weddings and a worked with coordinators and owners.. none hold a candle to Peggy. She was so accommodating and kind. I felt like they wouldn’t have said no to any of our asks. The food at the rehearsal, reception and brunch the next morning was unbelievable. It was so fun to have the whole party there for the weekend. We will be back every year to stay and celebrate. It’s obvious this venue does weddings because they are good at them, and they enjoy it— I felt the price was VERY reasonable and worth every penny. Thank you Peggy and team!

Pricing

135 Main Street North Woodstock, NH, 03262
800-321-3985
Location of (Woodstock Inn Brewery)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues