Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Get married at a venue fit for a princess! At Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings, you'll enjoy a charming garden wedding venue with exceptional features like a verdigris wrought-iron gazebo, romantic antique décor, intimate garden, spacious dance floors, and a stately chandelier. Couples choose this space for the choice of two ceremony sites and two reception rooms. Guests love the built-in bar, lush surroundings, and many photo opportunities.

Facilities and Capacity

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings can accommodate up to 400 guests for an indoor reception. Enjoy your choice of two reception rooms, both with built-in dance floors, expansive windows for lots of natural light, and neutral color schemes for easy decorating.

Venue Features At-A-Glance

• Building: Event Center with Cobblestone and Lush Greenery
  • Dressing Suite: Available for Changing and Final Touches
  • Photo Opportunities: Bountiful Indoor and Outdoor Options
  • Outdoor Space: Garden Ceremonies with Wrought-Iron Gazebo or Chandelier Arch
  • Indoor Space: Dedicated Cocktail Space with Built-In Bar, Reception Rooms with Elegant Chandeliers

Enjoy full-service event planning with four different package options for every price point. The dedicated Wedgewood Weddings team is happy to work with all couples to customize any package.

Services Include

• Reception
  • Final Send-Off Arrangement
  • In-House Bar
  • In-House Catering
  • Bliss Benefits – Exclusive Discounts from Local & National Suppliers for Must-Haves like Attire, Name-Changing, Honeymoon Ideas

And Logistics Like:

• Guest Direction
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wi-Fi & Audio Visual

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings Location

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings is beautifully secluded yet easily reachable from Rockingham, Strafford, Merrimack, and Hillsborough Counties. This picturesque venue finely balances each couple’s desire for a stunning experience that wows every guest with the need for convenience (everything is wholly accessible, and the ceremony sites are only a short distance from the reception room).

This unique venue attracts couples seeking a destination wedding as well as couples from Hampstead, Haverhill, Lawrence, Manchester, Lowell, Nashua, Concord, Rochester, Georgetown, Brentwood, Northwood, Windham, Andover, Hampton, Exeter, Bedford, and Derry.

About Wedgewood Weddings

Wedgewood Weddings has been creating memorable weddings since 1986, and each year they support thousands of couples on their adventure from proposal to newlywed. Whatever your wedding plans, Wedgewood Weddings can help make your vision a reality – they specialize in making your wedding as unique as you are! Wedgewood Weddings has superb venues from coast to coast and is the largest family-owned event facility business in the U.S.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$995

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Alex D. Getting married on 02/08/2024

So happy we decided Granite Rose

We honestly couldn't be more happy with the Granite Rose staff. We originally met with Victoria and she is a doll. She is so helpful and we always look forward to seeing her! Financially, this is the best venue we've found and it's just a plus that it's gorgeous and we have every vendor we possibly could need.
    Sara F. Married on 09/12/2022

Our dream wedding

Granite Rose gave us the wedding of our dreams with only a few months of planning and a tight budget. It’s been weeks since the wedding and everyone we hear from comments on the incredible food courtesy of Chef Joe, the Jacques Pastries cake, and the wonderful service and atmosphere created by the day of staff, Victoria, Janet, Karissa, Molly and Kelly. We are so thankful for all the support and kindness we received every step of the process with this team (especially the planning team, Megan, Carly, and Victoria!) and can’t recommend them highly enough!
  • Gaby M
    Gaby R. Married on 09/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want the perfect affordable wedding, look no further

I'm absolutely a perfectionist, and have very high expectations. I'm also incredibly type A but you don't need to be for the staff Granite Rose to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. When I booked my wedding at Granite Rose, I didn’t know that I'd be moving across the country and wouldn’t see the venue again until my wedding day. The space is so beautiful. It’s clean, modern, and simple enough that any wedding theme / aesthetic you have will come to life in the space. All of my pre wedding meetings were done via phone calls. Megan, Sussanah, and Karlee managed to take my vision and make it a reality. I was able to rely on their expertise to help me with small details (like table linens) that I was unable to see first hand. They would go out of their way to send me pictures of how things would look within the space to make sure it was what I wanted for my wedding day. They kept me on track with planning and made that I didn't forget anything. Once the wedding day hit, they kept that momentum going to make my wedding day flawless too! Isa, Karissa, and JP worked to make sure that everything went smoothly during dinner and cocktail hour for our guests. My husband and I never got to have a tasting, so we were just crossing our fingers that our food would be good. It wasn’t good, it was incredible. Everyone was commenting all night how impressed they were about the food, and it was such a relief to hear. Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still talking to me about how impressed they were with the food. Chef Jim really knocked it out of the park. Once the reception began, Janet took over as captain and she made sure every single thing I needed / wanted was taken care of, and that everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. Rob our DJ made sure that our reception was a great party. During the planning process I gave him a list of songs that I wanted him to play, and he found songs to add into the playlist that fit the vibe of our reception and make sure the dancing lasted the entire reception. Planning a wedding from out of state is incredibly difficult and stressful, but the staff working at Granite Rose is going to make sure that your day is perfect in every way. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this wedding venue is. Also, shout out to the GM Dana, she’s wonderful and was able to help answer any questions I had.
  • illustration stars

80 photos · 12/31/2019

Deals

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings 1
Gift

Want to share the love? Refer a friend and every time someone you know chooses any one of our venues, you and your friends receive a $100 gift card from AirBnB!

*Terms and conditions apply. Inquire for more details.

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings 2
Discount

To show our appreciation for the men and women who serve our country, we happily offer active-duty brides or grooms 10% off of their non-Saturday event.

Call today to schedule a free tour and get your military discount applied to your custom all-inclusive package!

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings 3
Discount

Book and celebrate your wedding within four months and receive a $500 discount on your ceremony fee!

With our all-inclusive packages, you don't need to a year to arrange all the details. You're ready to start your life together now... So, why wait?

*Applies to new bookings, and only for ceremony fees exceeding $595.

Pricing

Team

Sarah
Sarah
General Manager

Leading the team at Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings is General Manager, Sarah. Sarah's a dedicated wedding professional and an expert on things Granite Rose!

She leads a passionate team of wedding experts who truly believe that your wedding day should be the best day of your life. That means, they're ready to do everything they can to execute a flawless wedding - and guide you along the way!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
22 Garland Drive Hampstead, NH, 03841
(866) 966-3009

Mon: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tue: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Wed: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Thu: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Fri: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Sat: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM Sun: 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Location of (Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues