722 East Industrial Park Drive Unit 7, Manchester, NH 03109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fisher Video Productions

Fisher Video Productions is a Manchester, New Hampshire-based videography company that specializes in wedding video services. The company’s philosophy is keeping the needs of the couples they work with as their utmost priority, striving to help make your wedding day a special one. Fisher Video Productions captures those precious moments, turning the true essence of your love, from the small details to the happiest of emotions of your wedding day, into a story for you to relive for many years to come.

ALL OF OUR PACKAGING AND PRICING CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE

Fisher Video Productions provides delivery and setup of all their equipment, and possibly a photo booth if you and your loved one wish to have it during your wedding. The videography services include:

• Full-feature video
  • High-definition 4K video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples have the option of how they wish to receive their wedding videography. Final video formats include:

• Digital download
  • USB hard drive
Follow Fisher Video Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hindsight Wedding Films

87 Reviews for Fisher Video Productions

• Steph

Steph C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely blown away

We were absolutely blown away by the video of our wedding day!!! We laughed, we cried, we felt all the emotions. Matt and Mark were incredible to work with from start to finish - they were easy going and professional. They captured every moment of our day and yet blended into the background seamlessly. I can’t get over the attention to detail in filming and editing. We are so pleased with how our video came out and thrilled that we have these memories captured on film for years to come. You can tell they love what they do. I cannot recommend Fisher Video enough!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jane

Jane A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Don't even think twice!

Looking back on my wedding day I would say that deciding to hire a videographer was the best decision I made, my second best decision was hiring Fisher Video. Matt was amazing to work with! I thought it would be odd having a videographer follow me around all day, but he makes you feel so comfortable and somehow manages to be unseen yet he captures everything!
    Photos are great, but they're still images. Having a video brings you right back to the emotions and events of the day. I cry every time I watch it. Your wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye, having a video to remember it is indispensable. I can't thank Fisher Video enough for preserving those memories!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/05/2020

It began the usual way...

It began the usual way, you know- you get engaged, you plan your wedding, your big day arrives and you have the time of your life. Oh but wait, this is 2020 we are talking about!

All of these unexpected changes that this pandemic has faced us with, has been a true testament of Matt’s professionalism! We are so glad we had him on our team when it came to having to change plans for our originally planned wedding on 6.5.20. After changing our wedding plans about 100times we ended up having our wedding on 8.29.20 (best. day. ever.) and he was always responsive, organized, flexible and punctual!! I’m sure his many years of experience in the wedding industry and true character can attribute to his handling of this.

But what I would like to shine the most light on is his phenomenal work. The reason we chose him was because I saw a friends wedding highlight video back in 2012 and it so elegantly captured their relationship and the emotions felt on their day. It certainly tugged at my heart strings... and I remembered that when it came to looking for vendors for my own wedding! They raved about him and said he was their favorite vendor to work with. Now I can attest to this as well!

I just love his style of filming and we have the most amazing video that doesn’t miss a single detail of our day. And it’s especially nice to have this to share with family and friends... given that we had to scale back our guest list to a “micro wedding”

And I just also want to note that...after being candidly filmed for about 8 hours on my wedding day... I would have thought there would be some cringeworthy footage I would have to watch of myself. Nope!! He had to have taken the time to edit any of that out :) (Matt if you are reading this.... fist pump!!)

So, choose Fisher Video Productions!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Fisher Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2650
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• A Photographic Memory Wedding Photographers

Matt Fisher and his team is amazing to work with. Highly recommend

• Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt is great! I have worked with him and his team for years. Always a pleasure!

• Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Always enjoy the beautiful work from Fisher Video. We highly recommend them as one of the very best in the industry.

• 722 East Industrial Park Drive Unit 7, Unit 7 Manchester, NH, 03109 See on map
    6036720110 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fisher Video Productions)