Fisher Video Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Dan

Dan MacLauchlan · Married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Perfect addition to our wedding photos. Matt was an excellent addition to the wedding day team, his experience and eye for subject matter made for an awesome video for us to enjoy all of the wedding day moments we were a part of and some that we would have never know about. Would highly recommend, thanks Matt!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible experience!

I honestly cannot recommend Fisher Video enough! If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer just do it- and pick Matt! My husband and I are so grateful to have so many moments of our day captured so beautifully.

Matt made the whole planning process so easy and stress free. He is a true professional and brings such a calming presence the day of! I knew everything was in good hands and it truly felt like being taken care of by family!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Julie · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent video team!

Wow! I read all the posts about how couples regret not hiring a videographer for their wedding, and I am SO GLAD I listed and hired Fisher Video! Matt was fantastic from the beginning, answering any and all questions, providing suggestions, etc. This did not stop day of! He texted me pictures of our photobooth set up at our reception site (as a type A bride I'd love knowing that was all set) showed up early and was incredibly professional. His team even went above and beyond to help with a special changing room at our reception! I loved how he had suggestions and ideas without being pushy - he simply would share what seemed to work best in his experience. When it came time for our first look Mark was also there (he was with the guys earlier) and he also rocked it!!! What a brother team! One of the things I loved BEST was I didn't feel like they were in my face all night (one of my concerns was feeling in the literal spotlight all night). They allowed us to have our own authentic experience while still capturing it in a way that didn't feel like they were intruding. We also added on the photobooth and I HIGHLY recommend it! Kyle and Oral rocked it, and one of the reasons I picked Fisher Video was for the video component they have in their photobooth! I know we will enjoy these special video clips for years to come and all of our guests said what a fun time they had. It gives people something to do if they need a break from dancing. Highly professional and just a fun team to work with! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Loved our wedding video & Pleasure to work with!

Matt was great to work with throughout the wedding process. He was very helpful throughout the planning process and was willing to answer my many questions. The day of the wedding he was wonderful - he was organized and we barely noticed he was there! Our entire wedding party appreciated his demeanor (no one likes to feel like they're blatantly on camera!). Matt even helped us out by taking a few iphone pictures for my mother in law during family portrait time. Our wedding highlight and full video was amazing and everything we could of dreamed of. If you are looking for a quality wedding video and a professional, organized videographer at a reasonable price look no further than Matt & Fisher Video.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Gina · Married on 07/27/2019

Best videographer ever!!

Fisher Video Productions was an excellent videographer and exactly what we were hoping for when planning our wedding. Matt was personable, professional, detail oriented, organized, and passionate for videography. We had the added stress of planning a wedding from California, and Matt made it seamless and easy to do so by scheduling many phone calls to discuss logistics of our day. Matt customized our experience and made sure he filmed all of the shots we were looking for. He is one of the premier vendors in NH and worked flawlessly with our photographer and DJ. The day of, Matt was discrete and unobtrusive yet was able to capture the most wonderful footage that we could imagine. The finished product was a beautiful portrayal of our special day and is something we will cherish forever. Our experience with Fisher Video Productions exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Christa

Christa Forte · Married on 05/10/2019

Talented, professional videographer - highly recommend!!

So happy we chose Fisher Video to capture our wedding day on film! They were super professional, responsive, and helpful from the moment we contacted them up through when they kindly delivered our videos. Matt would reply to emails and texts almost immediately (always same-day) and was always open to questions or special requests. Most importantly, Fisher Video captured our day absolutely perfectly and just how we had hoped. All of our family and friends have commented on how spectacular and tear-jerking the videos are (a perfect mix of fun/funny AND touching/emotional). When we weren't 100% sure what we wanted, Matt always provided great suggestions. Great value for what they are able to deliver. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to capture their wedding day on video (might I add that I highly recommend getting a videographer - they are able to capture moments not captured on camera via photos). You will not regret choosing Fisher Video!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience, so easy to work with!

It was a last minute decision to book a a videographer and I am SO HAPPY we did. We worked with Matt for our December wedding at Church Landing. Even with the last minute planning, Matt made the entire process stress free. He was responsive to my emails, made time to chat with me on the phone, and answered all my questions. Day of he arrived early, ready to start capturing the preparations for the day. Throughout the ceremony and reception he existed in the background capturing the day. I would highly recommend Matt and Fisher Video!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Katy

Katy Guidi · Married on 08/24/2018

Fisher Video is the ONLY videographer choice

My sister and brother in law had Fisher Video Productions for their wedding video. The moment I saw their video I was in tears. It was done with such quality, watching it every emotion from the day came flooding back. We knew we had to have Matt do our wedding and were blessed to have our sister and brother in law book Matt for us as a wedding gift. Now we have the most incredible video from our big day to remember forever. Re-watching it now we have loved ones on video that one day will not be with us. Matt gave us those memories to cherish. He was very professional but also laid back and so much fun to work with. He captured the laughs, tears and many hilarious dance moves. I recommend Fisher Video Productions to EVERYONE I know who is getting married. It was affordable with high quality results. Our family members all got copies on DVD in a case that looks like our wedding was the Royal wedding. Matt worked alongside our DJ and photographer seamlessly and we had a no stress experience with him. Book Fisher Video today!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Marie · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Matt was the best decision my husband and I made . He captured every beautiful moment of our special day . Our trailer was absolutely perfect and our Wedding Video was also awesome !!! You certainly see the quality and value in Matt’s work . We are so grateful and we recommend Matt for all of you future brides and grooms !

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2018

If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would. Matt and his team (we had Chris as our 2nd videographer) are so wonderful, professional, accommodating, talented, and just plain fun to work with. I literally cannot accurately describe just how much I appreciated having them work with us leading up to and during our wedding. They provided us with incredibly high quality video that captured all the important memorable moments of our day and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Fisher video was the best wedding decision we ever made! Matt and his team are unbelievably good at what they do and now I have a precious video of my perfect day to always cherish. You can't go wrong by choosing them.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sabine · Married on 05/04/2018

Fisher video is the way to go!!! Matt did an amazing job filming our wedding and capturing our amazing and special moments! Thank you so much for everything! No disappointment what so ever!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Hiring Matt from Fisher Video Productions was one of the easiest and best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process—he truly is amazing! He is extremely accommodating, professional, timely, talented, and friendly and he was such a pleasure to work with!

We are so happy we had him there to capture our special day on film! The day truly flew by and we are so grateful we have our video to look back on. Our highlight reel brought tears to anyone that watched it—we got so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Our full length video was amazing and we loved watching it—there were so many moments we missed that Matt captured for us!

THANK YOU Matt for being so wonderful and helping make our day so perfect! If you want to spend money on any part of your wedding, this is the part to spend it on! Matt and his team are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Constance · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so late but this review is very well deserved! My husband & I got married at Birchwood Vineyards in October 2017. Matt & an assistant were our videographers & they were the best videographers we could have ever asked for! They were referred to us by our photographer. I didn’t want just any videographer & I don’t just look at their work. How we interact with each other is just as important to me and Matt & I could have talked like we knew each other for years! At the wedding is when Matt blew my mind to the point that when I didn’t get to say goodbye at the end of the night I literally wanted to cry. When I chose Fisher I expected to have a videographer but Matt exceeded my expectations by going above & beyond. He was the first person I saw from the second I arrived to get ready. He checked on me all day, asked if we needed anything all night, hung all our dresses up, moved things for us, even adjusted the heat & AC when needed & soooo much more! Matt wasn’t just our videographer, he played a huge role in our whole day by comforting me & making sure things ran smoothly. Our teaser, highlight & video came out amazing!!! I can’t stop watching them! We also got soooo many compliments on our video/photo booth!!! Definitely recommend! I can assure you will not be disappointed with Fisher Video Productions!!! I cannot express how grateful we were to have them. Thank you so much as you made our wedding day so much more special! We really appreciate people like you! Five stars isn’t enough! ❤️ Connie & Tyler

Sent on 02/11/2018

James · Married on 09/23/2017

Matt and team were incredibly professional and friendly. They used their obvious experience to help make our day perfect. Will definitely be recommending them to any family/friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tracie · Married on 08/06/2017

I cannot day enough good things about Fisher Video and owner, Matt. From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Matt. He was always flexible about where and when he would meet us ( we live in MA and the company is out of NH) The day of our wedding he was able to get all the highlights of our day without being front and center :) In the beginning we were a bit Leary about whether or not to have a videographer....After seeing our highlights video we knew we made the right choice!!! Everyone who watches it has been brought to tears and although (in my mind) our day was perfect, he did An amazing job capturing the first day of the rest of our lives!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Matt as your wedding videographer!!!!

Elanor · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was amazing from the start! He was so helpful and we couldn’t have asked for a better videographer! He took great care of us and we are so thankful to have used him! Our recap video was absolutely amazing and captured all the beautiful highlights of our perfect day! He is incredible at what he does & he’s definitely the best!!!! Thanks again Matt! :)

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Matt was absolutely amazing!!! My favorite vendor of my Entire wedding. His work is something special. Thank you to all of the employees at fisher videos for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/02/2017

ELIZA · Married on 06/10/2017

We had THE MOST amazing experience with Fisher Video.
    We don't have our video yet, but we have no doubt it will be unbelievable!!!
    If you're looking at different videographers.. stop. Don't bother. Fisher Video is who you want.
    Matt is truly incredible. He honestly went soooo above and beyond for us.
    Not only did he pin the boutineers for the guys..which is not in his job description, but... we had a unfortunate situation happen where my ring went missing riiiight before the ceremony. This was not Matt's fault or problem at all and he still dropped everything he was doing and sprung into action. He drove back to the condo my parents rented and searched for the ring!! If we could do our wedding day all over again.. we would 100% still hire Matt. I really cant say enough great things about him. I have NOTHING negative to say. ...Not only is Matt great, but everyone I have chatted with at Fisher Video has been so kind and helpful. Truly a great experience! :)

UPDATE::: We got our video and we LOVE it!!! It came out so great. We cant thank Fisher Video enough for capturing our special day so perfectly.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Julie · Married on 06/02/2017

Fisher Video is incredible! They did an outstanding job for us and went above and beyond to capture all the fun and special moments! The photo-video booth was a HUGE hit too! We highly recommend them! - Julie and Nick Staub

Sent on 06/17/2017

meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

There are way too many AMAZING things to say about Matt and Fisher Video!!! When I first met Matt I immediately felt comfortable and was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He showed me sample wedding videos and I knew this guy and his team had talent! We went over packages and his prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. (He could probably charge A LOT more) Not only is Matt a great videographer.. he also is a great wedding planner. ;-) If you have any questions, he knows the industry and can help you there as well! I hear he has even helped brides make center pieces that were in a pinch! The day of the wedding Matt and his team showed up at 12:30 and stayed until almost 10 pm capturing my special day! That is a long day, but he wants to ensure that every magical moment is captured! I picked the designer package with 2 videographers! I would definitely recommend a package with 2 videographers. The package I picked did not come with the 3 minute highlight video within 72 hours of my wedding date. (Which I may regret.. I am dying to see it!!) My wedding was November 12th and Matt promised to have a video for me before the holidays, so I have something to show my family! What an incredible guy! I cannot wait to see my wedding footage and I will post an update on my review once I do see my video! :) The wedding day goes by so quickly.. I am going to be so lucky to be able to relive the BEST day of my life whenever I please because of Matt and Fisher Video!!!!! I would recommend him and his team to everyone and anyone!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Team · Married on 10/29/2016

Matt and Fisher Video Productions went above and beyond for us to make sure our special day was everything we had dreamed of. From the first consultation to delivery of our video's, Matt was flexible and patient and made sure every detail was covered. When the ceremony was about to begin and things got a little crazy, Matt was the one to smile and "talk me off the ledge" and remind me to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy the moments. It was then that I knew that he was the best! The day went by so fast, thank goodness we can relive it through over and over for years to come. Our video looks like a fairy tale from Hollywood and we have received so many compliments from friends and family. I look forward to working with Matt and Fisher Video Productions in the future!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Couldn't be happier with my choice in hiring Fisher Video productions. I worked with matt and Jeff and both of them beyond exceeded my expectations. I would highly recomend them for your wedding video team!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

I may be bias seeing as I just finished working for Fisher Video for the past year, but I can honestly say they are the best around. Matt was such an amazing boss and truly such a great guy. He takes such good care of his brides and always gives 110%. I met him a year ago while we were both working a wedding, and he let me join the FVP team while my husband was away for a year on military orders. He has taught me so much and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me in the past year. I never knew how important video was until I started working for Matt. If anyone is on the fence about hiring a videographer for their wedding, please remember this: once your day is over you can not get it back. Your flowers and decorations will be tossed out shortly after, your dress will sit in a box for the rest of time, some of your pictures will make it in a frame or sit in a album but without video you have nothing to capture the emotion of the best day of your life. I would pay anything to go back in time and recapture my wedding day through video. There is so much I missed that day and it went by so fast. Please don't make the mistake of not capturing your wedding on video. You wont find anyone in the New England area who will take better care of you than Matt. He is very good at blending in day of and stepping up when things go wrong. Don't miss out on hiring your most important vendor!