Fisher Video Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 10/10/2021

One of Our Best Wedding Decisions!

I'm not sure there are words to describe how amazing the work Matt and his team does. If you're in the process of booking a videographer, just book Matt and his team. The entire process was absolutely seamless. On the day of the wedding, Matt was wonderful. He was calm, organized and absolutely hysterical. He had me cracking up in the bridal suite which is exactly what I needed the day of the wedding. He even came prepared with tools needed to button my dress! The team was wonderful to work with throughout the entire day. Within a week or two, Matt had put together a sneak peak that had us in tears. We later received our highlight video and full length video. The work of Matt and his team is just incredible. He captured every special moment, as well as moments we didn't even notice. His work is unbelievable and we feel so grateful that he was able to capture our wedding so beautifully.
  • Daniella
    Daniella C. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful Videos, Beautiful Person

Matt Gosselin was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with! He is not only an absolutely incredible videographer but he is also a beautiful person. When we were interviewing all of our vendors (I mean all of them not just videographers) he was the ONLY one that asked us how we met which made it feel really personal and like he truly cared. His attention to detail and the way he moved seamlessly and quietly throughout all my special moments of my big day was exceptional. I moved up my wedding date by 10 months and Matt made sure he could make himself available to still be able to capture my wedding. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to everyone! He truly loves was he does and you see that come through in his work, I can't wait to share my video with all of my family and friends and watch is every year on our anniversary!
    Danielle T. Married on 06/19/2021

The best videographer ever

Matthew Gosselin is hands down the best videographer out there. I am so overjoyed to have had the pleasure of working with him. I had 4 wedding dates due to Covid and Matthew was so accommodating and made the process so seamless and stressless for us. He is so fun and so caring and genuinely loves what he does. He met my every need and far beyond exceeded any expectation I had. I would hire him over and over again! I would give him a 100 star rating if I could! It was an absolute pleasure being able to work with him and I am so happy to relive our perfect day over and over with the most beautiful video.
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 06/05/2021

Best money we spent on our wedding!

I have worked in the wedding industry for many years and knew from the minute I got engaged that Matt would be my call for video! I was so happy to have him be a part of my wedding day - he's a fun guy and we all had a great time with him and his assistant! He delivered our videos in an exceptional timeframe and I can't stop watching them! 10000% recommend Fisher Video! Best money we spent on our wedding, hands down!
    Heidi Married on 09/26/2020

Top Notch Videography

Matt Gosselin and Fisher Video Productions are top notch! Matt and Mark were our videographers for our wedding in September of 2021. They truly care about their clients and work so hard. Everyone we came in contact with were so nice and you could tell they enjoy what they do! The wedding preview as well as our wedding video were exceptional and the quality of the footage they captured we will cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Matt and Fisher Video Productions for all your personal and professional needs. Thank you so much for what you do!
  • Steph
    Steph C. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely blown away

We were absolutely blown away by the video of our wedding day!!! We laughed, we cried, we felt all the emotions. Matt and Mark were incredible to work with from start to finish - they were easy going and professional. They captured every moment of our day and yet blended into the background seamlessly. I can’t get over the attention to detail in filming and editing. We are so pleased with how our video came out and thrilled that we have these memories captured on film for years to come. You can tell they love what they do. I cannot recommend Fisher Video enough!! Thank you for everything!
  • Jane
    Jane A. Married on 07/18/2020

Don't even think twice!

Looking back on my wedding day I would say that deciding to hire a videographer was the best decision I made, my second best decision was hiring Fisher Video. Matt was amazing to work with! I thought it would be odd having a videographer follow me around all day, but he makes you feel so comfortable and somehow manages to be unseen yet he captures everything!
    Photos are great, but they're still images. Having a video brings you right back to the emotions and events of the day. I cry every time I watch it. Your wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye, having a video to remember it is indispensable. I can't thank Fisher Video enough for preserving those memories!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 06/05/2020

It began the usual way...

It began the usual way, you know- you get engaged, you plan your wedding, your big day arrives and you have the time of your life. Oh but wait, this is 2020 we are talking about!

All of these unexpected changes that this pandemic has faced us with, has been a true testament of Matt’s professionalism! We are so glad we had him on our team when it came to having to change plans for our originally planned wedding on 6.5.20. After changing our wedding plans about 100times we ended up having our wedding on 8.29.20 (best. day. ever.) and he was always responsive, organized, flexible and punctual!! I’m sure his many years of experience in the wedding industry and true character can attribute to his handling of this.

But what I would like to shine the most light on is his phenomenal work. The reason we chose him was because I saw a friends wedding highlight video back in 2012 and it so elegantly captured their relationship and the emotions felt on their day. It certainly tugged at my heart strings... and I remembered that when it came to looking for vendors for my own wedding! They raved about him and said he was their favorite vendor to work with. Now I can attest to this as well!

I just love his style of filming and we have the most amazing video that doesn’t miss a single detail of our day. And it’s especially nice to have this to share with family and friends... given that we had to scale back our guest list to a “micro wedding”

And I just also want to note that...after being candidly filmed for about 8 hours on my wedding day... I would have thought there would be some cringeworthy footage I would have to watch of myself. Nope!! He had to have taken the time to edit any of that out :) (Matt if you are reading this.... fist pump!!)

So, choose Fisher Video Productions!!!
    Amy N. Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing videographer team!!

We got married on 6/11/21 at Mount Sunapee Resort and are beyond grateful that we chose Fisher Video Productions for our special day!! Matt was extremely supportive and communicative, starting when we first reached out 2 years ago for information, continuing through the stressful rescheduling process due to COVID, all the way up to wedding day. Matt and his team are extremely talented at what they do. They are true professionals (with fun personalities) who know how to subtly capture the most perfect moments in order to tell a beautiful story. We are obsessed with both our teaser video and our full length video and have watched them multiple times already!😍 If you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer or which videographer to hire, take a look at their videos and reach out to them because you will not be disappointed!
  • Kandice
    Kandice L. Married on 05/23/2020

True artist, excellent work

Matt was very fun to work with, he captured our day so well. So pleased with the final video and the highlights video! He captured our personalities and we are so happy we have this to reflect on for years to come.
  • Dan
    Dan M. Married on 02/22/2020

Worth every penny!

Perfect addition to our wedding photos. Matt was an excellent addition to the wedding day team, his experience and eye for subject matter made for an awesome video for us to enjoy all of the wedding day moments we were a part of and some that we would have never know about. Would highly recommend, thanks Matt!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible experience!

I honestly cannot recommend Fisher Video enough! If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer just do it- and pick Matt! My husband and I are so grateful to have so many moments of our day captured so beautifully.

Matt made the whole planning process so easy and stress free. He is a true professional and brings such a calming presence the day of! I knew everything was in good hands and it truly felt like being taken care of by family!
    Julie Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent video team!

Wow! I read all the posts about how couples regret not hiring a videographer for their wedding, and I am SO GLAD I listed and hired Fisher Video! Matt was fantastic from the beginning, answering any and all questions, providing suggestions, etc. This did not stop day of! He texted me pictures of our photobooth set up at our reception site (as a type A bride I'd love knowing that was all set) showed up early and was incredibly professional. His team even went above and beyond to help with a special changing room at our reception! I loved how he had suggestions and ideas without being pushy - he simply would share what seemed to work best in his experience. When it came time for our first look Mark was also there (he was with the guys earlier) and he also rocked it!!! What a brother team! One of the things I loved BEST was I didn't feel like they were in my face all night (one of my concerns was feeling in the literal spotlight all night). They allowed us to have our own authentic experience while still capturing it in a way that didn't feel like they were intruding. We also added on the photobooth and I HIGHLY recommend it! Kyle and Oral rocked it, and one of the reasons I picked Fisher Video was for the video component they have in their photobooth! I know we will enjoy these special video clips for years to come and all of our guests said what a fun time they had. It gives people something to do if they need a break from dancing. Highly professional and just a fun team to work with! You won't be disappointed!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

Loved our wedding video & Pleasure to work with!

Matt was great to work with throughout the wedding process. He was very helpful throughout the planning process and was willing to answer my many questions. The day of the wedding he was wonderful - he was organized and we barely noticed he was there! Our entire wedding party appreciated his demeanor (no one likes to feel like they're blatantly on camera!). Matt even helped us out by taking a few iphone pictures for my mother in law during family portrait time. Our wedding highlight and full video was amazing and everything we could of dreamed of. If you are looking for a quality wedding video and a professional, organized videographer at a reasonable price look no further than Matt & Fisher Video.
    Gina Married on 07/27/2019

Best videographer ever!!

Fisher Video Productions was an excellent videographer and exactly what we were hoping for when planning our wedding. Matt was personable, professional, detail oriented, organized, and passionate for videography. We had the added stress of planning a wedding from California, and Matt made it seamless and easy to do so by scheduling many phone calls to discuss logistics of our day. Matt customized our experience and made sure he filmed all of the shots we were looking for. He is one of the premier vendors in NH and worked flawlessly with our photographer and DJ. The day of, Matt was discrete and unobtrusive yet was able to capture the most wonderful footage that we could imagine. The finished product was a beautiful portrayal of our special day and is something we will cherish forever. Our experience with Fisher Video Productions exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them for your wedding!
  • Christa
    Christa F. Married on 05/10/2019

Talented, professional videographer - highly recommend!!

So happy we chose Fisher Video to capture our wedding day on film! They were super professional, responsive, and helpful from the moment we contacted them up through when they kindly delivered our videos. Matt would reply to emails and texts almost immediately (always same-day) and was always open to questions or special requests. Most importantly, Fisher Video captured our day absolutely perfectly and just how we had hoped. All of our family and friends have commented on how spectacular and tear-jerking the videos are (a perfect mix of fun/funny AND touching/emotional). When we weren't 100% sure what we wanted, Matt always provided great suggestions. Great value for what they are able to deliver. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to capture their wedding day on video (might I add that I highly recommend getting a videographer - they are able to capture moments not captured on camera via photos). You will not regret choosing Fisher Video!
    Emily Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience, so easy to work with!

It was a last minute decision to book a a videographer and I am SO HAPPY we did. We worked with Matt for our December wedding at Church Landing. Even with the last minute planning, Matt made the entire process stress free. He was responsive to my emails, made time to chat with me on the phone, and answered all my questions. Day of he arrived early, ready to start capturing the preparations for the day. Throughout the ceremony and reception he existed in the background capturing the day. I would highly recommend Matt and Fisher Video!
  • Katy
    Katy G. Married on 08/24/2018

Fisher Video is the ONLY videographer choice

My sister and brother in law had Fisher Video Productions for their wedding video. The moment I saw their video I was in tears. It was done with such quality, watching it every emotion from the day came flooding back. We knew we had to have Matt do our wedding and were blessed to have our sister and brother in law book Matt for us as a wedding gift. Now we have the most incredible video from our big day to remember forever. Re-watching it now we have loved ones on video that one day will not be with us. Matt gave us those memories to cherish. He was very professional but also laid back and so much fun to work with. He captured the laughs, tears and many hilarious dance moves. I recommend Fisher Video Productions to EVERYONE I know who is getting married. It was affordable with high quality results. Our family members all got copies on DVD in a case that looks like our wedding was the Royal wedding. Matt worked alongside our DJ and photographer seamlessly and we had a no stress experience with him. Book Fisher Video today!!!
    Marie Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Matt was the best decision my husband and I made . He captured every beautiful moment of our special day . Our trailer was absolutely perfect and our Wedding Video was also awesome !!! You certainly see the quality and value in Matt’s work . We are so grateful and we recommend Matt for all of you future brides and grooms !
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/11/2018
    If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would. Matt and his team (we had Chris as our 2nd videographer) are so wonderful, professional, accommodating, talented, and just plain fun to work with. I literally cannot accurately describe just how much I appreciated having them work with us leading up to and during our wedding. They provided us with incredibly high quality video that captured all the important memorable moments of our day and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!
    Melissa Married on 05/18/2018
    Fisher video was the best wedding decision we ever made! Matt and his team are unbelievably good at what they do and now I have a precious video of my perfect day to always cherish. You can't go wrong by choosing them.
    Sabine Married on 05/04/2018
    Fisher video is the way to go!!! Matt did an amazing job filming our wedding and capturing our amazing and special moments! Thank you so much for everything! No disappointment what so ever!
    Sarah Married on 04/07/2018
    Hiring Matt from Fisher Video Productions was one of the easiest and best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process—he truly is amazing! He is extremely accommodating, professional, timely, talented, and friendly and he was such a pleasure to work with!

We are so happy we had him there to capture our special day on film! The day truly flew by and we are so grateful we have our video to look back on. Our highlight reel brought tears to anyone that watched it—we got so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Our full length video was amazing and we loved watching it—there were so many moments we missed that Matt captured for us!

THANK YOU Matt for being so wonderful and helping make our day so perfect! If you want to spend money on any part of your wedding, this is the part to spend it on! Matt and his team are worth every penny!
    Constance Married on 10/28/2017
    I am so late but this review is very well deserved! My husband & I got married at Birchwood Vineyards in October 2017. Matt & an assistant were our videographers & they were the best videographers we could have ever asked for! They were referred to us by our photographer. I didn’t want just any videographer & I don’t just look at their work. How we interact with each other is just as important to me and Matt & I could have talked like we knew each other for years! At the wedding is when Matt blew my mind to the point that when I didn’t get to say goodbye at the end of the night I literally wanted to cry. When I chose Fisher I expected to have a videographer but Matt exceeded my expectations by going above & beyond. He was the first person I saw from the second I arrived to get ready. He checked on me all day, asked if we needed anything all night, hung all our dresses up, moved things for us, even adjusted the heat & AC when needed & soooo much more! Matt wasn’t just our videographer, he played a huge role in our whole day by comforting me & making sure things ran smoothly. Our teaser, highlight & video came out amazing!!! I can’t stop watching them! We also got soooo many compliments on our video/photo booth!!! Definitely recommend! I can assure you will not be disappointed with Fisher Video Productions!!! I cannot express how grateful we were to have them. Thank you so much as you made our wedding day so much more special! We really appreciate people like you! Five stars isn’t enough! ❤️ Connie & Tyler