Fisher Video Productions Reviews

76 Reviews for Fisher Video Productions

1 User photo

Fisher Video Productions 1

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience, so easy to work with!

It was a last minute decision to book a a videographer and I am SO HAPPY we did. We worked with Matt for our December wedding at Church Landing. Even with the last minute planning, Matt made the entire process stress free. He was responsive to my emails, made time to chat with me on the phone, and answered all my questions. Day of he arrived early, ready to start capturing the preparations for the day. Throughout the ceremony and reception he existed in the background capturing the day. I would highly recommend Matt and Fisher Video!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Katy

Katy Guidi · Married on 08/24/2018

Fisher Video is the ONLY videographer choice

My sister and brother in law had Fisher Video Productions for their wedding video. The moment I saw their video I was in tears. It was done with such quality, watching it every emotion from the day came flooding back. We knew we had to have Matt do our wedding and were blessed to have our sister and brother in law book Matt for us as a wedding gift. Now we have the most incredible video from our big day to remember forever. Re-watching it now we have loved ones on video that one day will not be with us. Matt gave us those memories to cherish. He was very professional but also laid back and so much fun to work with. He captured the laughs, tears and many hilarious dance moves. I recommend Fisher Video Productions to EVERYONE I know who is getting married. It was affordable with high quality results. Our family members all got copies on DVD in a case that looks like our wedding was the Royal wedding. Matt worked alongside our DJ and photographer seamlessly and we had a no stress experience with him. Book Fisher Video today!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Marie · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Matt was the best decision my husband and I made . He captured every beautiful moment of our special day . Our trailer was absolutely perfect and our Wedding Video was also awesome !!! You certainly see the quality and value in Matt’s work . We are so grateful and we recommend Matt for all of you future brides and grooms !

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2018

If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would. Matt and his team (we had Chris as our 2nd videographer) are so wonderful, professional, accommodating, talented, and just plain fun to work with. I literally cannot accurately describe just how much I appreciated having them work with us leading up to and during our wedding. They provided us with incredibly high quality video that captured all the important memorable moments of our day and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Fisher video was the best wedding decision we ever made! Matt and his team are unbelievably good at what they do and now I have a precious video of my perfect day to always cherish. You can't go wrong by choosing them.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sabine · Married on 05/04/2018

Fisher video is the way to go!!! Matt did an amazing job filming our wedding and capturing our amazing and special moments! Thank you so much for everything! No disappointment what so ever!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Hiring Matt from Fisher Video Productions was one of the easiest and best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process—he truly is amazing! He is extremely accommodating, professional, timely, talented, and friendly and he was such a pleasure to work with!

We are so happy we had him there to capture our special day on film! The day truly flew by and we are so grateful we have our video to look back on. Our highlight reel brought tears to anyone that watched it—we got so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Our full length video was amazing and we loved watching it—there were so many moments we missed that Matt captured for us!

THANK YOU Matt for being so wonderful and helping make our day so perfect! If you want to spend money on any part of your wedding, this is the part to spend it on! Matt and his team are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/04/2018

James · Married on 09/23/2017

Matt and team were incredibly professional and friendly. They used their obvious experience to help make our day perfect. Will definitely be recommending them to any family/friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tracie · Married on 08/06/2017

I cannot day enough good things about Fisher Video and owner, Matt. From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Matt. He was always flexible about where and when he would meet us ( we live in MA and the company is out of NH) The day of our wedding he was able to get all the highlights of our day without being front and center :) In the beginning we were a bit Leary about whether or not to have a videographer....After seeing our highlights video we knew we made the right choice!!! Everyone who watches it has been brought to tears and although (in my mind) our day was perfect, he did An amazing job capturing the first day of the rest of our lives!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Matt as your wedding videographer!!!!

Elanor · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was amazing from the start! He was so helpful and we couldn’t have asked for a better videographer! He took great care of us and we are so thankful to have used him! Our recap video was absolutely amazing and captured all the beautiful highlights of our perfect day! He is incredible at what he does & he’s definitely the best!!!! Thanks again Matt! :)

Fisher Video Productions 2

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Matt was absolutely amazing!!! My favorite vendor of my Entire wedding. His work is something special. Thank you to all of the employees at fisher videos for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/02/2017

ELIZA · Married on 06/10/2017

We had THE MOST amazing experience with Fisher Video.
    We don't have our video yet, but we have no doubt it will be unbelievable!!!
    If you're looking at different videographers.. stop. Don't bother. Fisher Video is who you want.
    Matt is truly incredible. He honestly went soooo above and beyond for us.
    Not only did he pin the boutineers for the guys..which is not in his job description, but... we had a unfortunate situation happen where my ring went missing riiiight before the ceremony. This was not Matt's fault or problem at all and he still dropped everything he was doing and sprung into action. He drove back to the condo my parents rented and searched for the ring!! If we could do our wedding day all over again.. we would 100% still hire Matt. I really cant say enough great things about him. I have NOTHING negative to say. ...Not only is Matt great, but everyone I have chatted with at Fisher Video has been so kind and helpful. Truly a great experience! :)

UPDATE::: We got our video and we LOVE it!!! It came out so great. We cant thank Fisher Video enough for capturing our special day so perfectly.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Julie · Married on 06/02/2017

Fisher Video is incredible! They did an outstanding job for us and went above and beyond to capture all the fun and special moments! The photo-video booth was a HUGE hit too! We highly recommend them! - Julie and Nick Staub

Sent on 06/17/2017

meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

There are way too many AMAZING things to say about Matt and Fisher Video!!! When I first met Matt I immediately felt comfortable and was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He showed me sample wedding videos and I knew this guy and his team had talent! We went over packages and his prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. (He could probably charge A LOT more) Not only is Matt a great videographer.. he also is a great wedding planner. ;-) If you have any questions, he knows the industry and can help you there as well! I hear he has even helped brides make center pieces that were in a pinch! The day of the wedding Matt and his team showed up at 12:30 and stayed until almost 10 pm capturing my special day! That is a long day, but he wants to ensure that every magical moment is captured! I picked the designer package with 2 videographers! I would definitely recommend a package with 2 videographers. The package I picked did not come with the 3 minute highlight video within 72 hours of my wedding date. (Which I may regret.. I am dying to see it!!) My wedding was November 12th and Matt promised to have a video for me before the holidays, so I have something to show my family! What an incredible guy! I cannot wait to see my wedding footage and I will post an update on my review once I do see my video! :) The wedding day goes by so quickly.. I am going to be so lucky to be able to relive the BEST day of my life whenever I please because of Matt and Fisher Video!!!!! I would recommend him and his team to everyone and anyone!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Team · Married on 10/29/2016

Matt and Fisher Video Productions went above and beyond for us to make sure our special day was everything we had dreamed of. From the first consultation to delivery of our video's, Matt was flexible and patient and made sure every detail was covered. When the ceremony was about to begin and things got a little crazy, Matt was the one to smile and "talk me off the ledge" and remind me to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy the moments. It was then that I knew that he was the best! The day went by so fast, thank goodness we can relive it through over and over for years to come. Our video looks like a fairy tale from Hollywood and we have received so many compliments from friends and family. I look forward to working with Matt and Fisher Video Productions in the future!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Couldn't be happier with my choice in hiring Fisher Video productions. I worked with matt and Jeff and both of them beyond exceeded my expectations. I would highly recomend them for your wedding video team!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

I may be bias seeing as I just finished working for Fisher Video for the past year, but I can honestly say they are the best around. Matt was such an amazing boss and truly such a great guy. He takes such good care of his brides and always gives 110%. I met him a year ago while we were both working a wedding, and he let me join the FVP team while my husband was away for a year on military orders. He has taught me so much and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me in the past year. I never knew how important video was until I started working for Matt. If anyone is on the fence about hiring a videographer for their wedding, please remember this: once your day is over you can not get it back. Your flowers and decorations will be tossed out shortly after, your dress will sit in a box for the rest of time, some of your pictures will make it in a frame or sit in a album but without video you have nothing to capture the emotion of the best day of your life. I would pay anything to go back in time and recapture my wedding day through video. There is so much I missed that day and it went by so fast. Please don't make the mistake of not capturing your wedding on video. You wont find anyone in the New England area who will take better care of you than Matt. He is very good at blending in day of and stepping up when things go wrong. Don't miss out on hiring your most important vendor!

Carly · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt and his crew were a joy to work with! He did an excellent job and was such a great help during our special day. I would recommend Matt, at Fisher Video without any reservations. We are obsessed with our final product. He is truly talented!

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/20/2016

Matt and his team were fabulous to work with! Matt was always prompt and kind in his responses throughout the planning process. The videographer, Jeff was with me throughout the day helping to calm my nerves and he worked so well with my photographer. The videographer, Mike was with my husband while they were getting ready and I heard great things about him as well. Mark and Kelsey ran the photo/video booth and I got many compliments from guests on their professionalism and friendly, welcoming demeanors. I highly recommend the photo/video booth if it’s in your budget. They put together a guest book with all the photo strips that are taken throughout the night, which is so much fun to look through the next day. We also got a flash drive with all the images! If we could do it all over again I would definitely splurge and get the Luxury package, which includes a preview trailer within 72 hours of the wedding! We figured it didn’t matter since we’d be on our honeymoon but I so wish we had done that… This is one of the best companies I worked with throughout the planning process- you will have no regrets hiring them! We can’t wait to see our video!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Fisher Video Productions was amazing! I highly recommend them. They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of, I knew they were there, but very discrete. The video was PERFECT, everything I had hope they would capture and more. My fiancés grandparents were unable to attend the wedding. Being able to show the video to them after words...their smiles, tears and laughs made me realize how important video was that day. They truly captured the best memories of a wonderful day, we love you Fisher Video!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Sara · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you to Fisher Video Productions! Matt and Andre did an amazing job at capturing so many beautiful moments that we now get to re-live forever and share with our family & friends!

- The Pietroforte's

Sent on 06/22/2016

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

We could not be happier with our entire experience with Fisher Video Productions! Matthew Gosselin was so easy to work with and completely understood what we were looking for. On our wedding day, we barely noticed that he was there and the final product he delivered was amazing! Both the highlight and full videos captured what an amazing day it was. Each time we watch them we see something that we hadn't seen before which makes us enjoy them even more! We will truly enjoy these videos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Missys984

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2015

I really wanted video because I wanted to be able to relive the ceremony, speeches, dances and entrances of my bridal party. Our contract only stated one videographer so when 2 showed up I was shocked, in a good way. I can honestly say that I barely saw the videographers which in my opinion is the perfect vendor. Every time I talked to or emailed Matt he answered quickly and it felt like I was talking to a friend more than anything else. They were great to work with. Our guests told us our videographer was there most of the night, I can't remember when they left but that's awesome because some funny things happened towards the end that I'd love to see again. I'm so excited to get the video back because the night went by in a blurr and I feel like I missed so much. There are so many parts I'm so excited to relive. If you have money in your budget hire Fisher. They were awesome!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/01/2015

All I can say is WOW! Fisher Video Productions are absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with our video and the relationship we built with Matt. They really made us feel so comfortable and catered to our needs for our video. Every time we watch our video, I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day all over again. I am so overwhelmed with emotions of happiness. They captured every single moment of our wedding, even things that my husband and I missed because we were running around like crazy all day. The quality of our movie surpasses perfection. I highly, highly, highly recommend Fisher Video Production. You will not be disappointed at all! They are the best videographers!!! Thank you again Matt!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015