260 Long Pond Road, Fremont, NH 03819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anya Drew Films

Anya Drew Films -Discrete, Intimate & Cherished Wedding Films - Serving ALL OF NEW ENGLAND.

We create priceless family heirlooms to be treasured for generations to come, without compromising you or your guest's enjoyment of the day. By using small cinema quality cameras, & extremely minimal equipment, we're able to capture all of the key moments of your wedding day while maintaining a low profile. You & your guests will never be blinded by any annoying camera lights or trip over any bulky equipment & I promise, you will hardly even know that we're there!

Your finished film will showcase all of your intimate memories along with many moments that you will miss & would otherwise be lost in time.

If this sounds like what you're looking for, we'd love to work with you to create a handcrafted, breath taking film, which highlights your unique personalities!

Please take a look at our work & feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Follow Anya Drew Films on

cocacola

• Videos 5

17 Reviews for Anya Drew Films

Amanda Sibley · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional and personal, at a reasonable price

The videographer was a surprise for my fiancé at the wedding as his wedding present from me, so I was looking for a reasonably priced professional, who could still give us a highlight video (not just raw footage). Anthony was just that - he was fantastic to work with leading up to the wedding, asking what was important to me, and very professional day of. Most of the time I didn’t even realize he was there! He worked beautifully with my photographer (I had heard sometimes it can be tough to have both in one location), and captured every single important moment for us.

I went back and forth a bit on if we wanted a videographer, and in the end I’m so glad we went with one, we will be able to watch our vows, ceremony, and the love that was at our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Fan

Fan · Married on 07/21/2018

Love it! Wedding Film is important!

The practical version of the review: The quality of the films we receive worths a lot more than what we paid. Now the sentimental version: We watched the trailer and then the highlight film again and again and we smiled during the whole film and found something new and warm every time we watched it. Now sharing it with family and friends are the most fun part. The ones who attended the wedding were telling us how much they remembered and loved about the wedding by watching all the details that our videographer captured; the ones who couldn't make it were amazed by how beautiful the wedding was, since the film really came out like a real short movie. The music they picked, my videographer's angle, and their editing are really cool. We do feel like stars now ;D This is the best gift we give ourselves for the wedding: our unique and perfect moments from the wedding day, professionally and beautifully captured and produced. Thank you, Anthony and Mykolas!! Last note is: we had great photographers too, but films are totally different. If possible, I really think that having the wedding videography is very very important.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy we chose Anya Drew to create and capture our wedding day video! We had a great experience from start to finish.. they were very professional and we got our video sooner than expected. It came out amazing! Definitely one of the best decisions made for our wedding day was using Anya Drew!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anya Drew Films Pricing

Anya Drew Films Price Rates

Anya Drew Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive