Something Blue Creative

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Alex Dodds and as an award winning wedding cinematographer, I know your wedding isn't just about one day. It's about your unique story as a couple. I pride myself on creating wedding videos that cinematically tell your love story.

With over 5 years of experience I know what it takes to sufficiently cover your wedding day with the quality and care it deserves. My packages are designed for those who see the value in wedding cinematographer, the ones who recognize these films only increase in value as time goes on.

When you choose to work with Something Blue Creative, you choose to work with me. I don't outsource any part of my work. This means you'll communicate directly with me from inquiry all the way through to final deliverables and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Stephani S. Married on 09/05/2021

Everything was perfect from start to finish

If your getting married We highly recommend Alex Dodds from Something Blue Creative. Not only did he capture our wedding perfectly he is such a genuinely kind person who took the time to get to know us before, was so helpful during and now after the wedding still checking in on us. Not something you see everyday . 10/10 .

Something Blue Creative's reply:

You are so sweet thank you so much! You're stuck with me now so hopefully you don't get sick of me checking in, haha!
    Beth H. Married on 08/20/2021

The best of the best!

Alex from Something Blue Creative was hands down the best decision we made! Alex truly is one of a kind and an all around amazing person! We loved his work from the start but once we met him we knew we needed to have him as our videographer. He is extremely kind, personable, patient, flexible and professional. Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive and helped with any and all questions we had. On our wedding day, he made us feel extremely comfortable and helped calm our nerves. Since getting our video back, we have watched it countless times and absolutely love how it came out! He captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding day and all of the little details. This video is something that we will cherish forever. We are so happy that we chose Alex to be part of our day!

Something Blue Creative's reply:

Beth & Kurt thank you so much for your kind words! So sweet. I cannot thank you two enough for being so amazing to work with. You rolled with everything wedding planning and the day itself through at you with fantastic, fun attitudes and I think it showed. Can't wait to continue following along with your love story!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Something Blue Creative 1
Discount
Get 5% off your entire package with a weekday wedding!.

Pricing

Team

Alex Dodds
Alex Dodds
Owner | Lead Videographer

As an award winning wedding videographer, I know your wedding isn't just about one day. It's about your unique story as a couple.

My name is Alex Dodds and I pride myself on creating wedding videos that cinematically convey your love story. My unobtrusive shooting style captures authentic footage that truly represents the candid, raw emotions of your wedding day.

I don't outsource any part of my work, so when you choose to work with Something Blue Creative, you'll communicate directly with me from inquiry through final deliverables and beyond.

1 Beacon Road Hanover, NH, 03784
603-667-5664
Location of (Something Blue Creative)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding