Intervale, NH 03845 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $10,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Meg Simone Wedding Films

I create timeless and classic wedding films with a natural and realistic approach, to be enjoyed for generations to come.

Destination wedding films for those celebrating family and love in New England and anywhere "on the map!"

Videographer for Coastal Maine Weddings, New Hampshire, Vermont, Newport, Martha's Vineyard, & Nantucket.

Follow Meg Simone Wedding Films on

spring new england weddings0017

• Videos 3

23 Reviews for Meg Simone Wedding Films

Peter · Married on 08/25/2018

As the father of the bride, I thought we had every expense covered in our budget. As we got within the 60 day mark, my daughter came to me and said that she had forgotten a videographer. My first reaction was do we really need this service? Is anyone going to actually watch this video?
    I of course caved, and we hired a great videographer.
    In hind sight I have learned two things:
    First of all this was one of the best investments we made. I have watch it a number of times. I still cry every time, and I am so glad we have this in a much better form than simply a memory.
    Secondly, we found that it is not just how the family puts the event on, it is how it is captured and edited on film. We were blessed to find and hire Meg Simone Wedding Films. She was easy to work with, reasonably priced and did the most amazing editing I could have ever imagined.
    So, my recommendations to fathers of the bride are: Don’t skip the videographer and look into hiring Meg Simone Wedding Films
    Peter T. Kavanaugh
    Father of the bride December 2. 2017

• Sean

Sean · Married on 06/23/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

By far the best decision that we made for our wedding! Can’t say enough about Meg and Dave. Very warm, kind hearted, professional, down to earth, thorough, and amazing videographers. We are so thrilled with the final product!!! Book them! You won’t be disappointed! :)

Sent on 01/03/2019

Meg Simone Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Sean - your wedding was an incredibly heartfelt experience. We were deeply moved by your ceremonies, they taught us so much. Thank you for sharing your stories, your friends and family with us. We are grateful for the opportunity to preserve this celebration for you.

Meg’s videos were *amazing*. We had an incredibly lofty vision for what we wanted captured – a) our art deco style for the wedding and beachy décor for the rehearsal dinner b) a lot of partying/dancing c) toasts which are very important to my side of the family (the bride’s), and d) key moments with those nearest and dearest to us, particularly older family members. It was a tall order with a ton of moving parts but Meg executed on it brilliantly. Watching her videos brings us right back to Newport in August. Thank you Meg, we will absolutely cherish these videos forever.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Meg Simone Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 7,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 10,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Nantucket Island Events
    Nantucket Island Events Wedding Planners

We've worked with Meg Simone films on countless weddings and are always insured a happy client when we recommend Meg. Meg and Dave are easy going and a delightful addition to any wedding team- they work seamlessly with any photographer and are quick to capture the vibe and style of any event. I always look forward to weddings when we can work with this great team and I love hearing from clients a month or so after their wedding about how much they LOVE their wedding film! Highly recommend!

• The Wentworth
    The Wentworth Hotel Weddings

Anne and her team are the Most amazing Artists! Love working with them! KIM

• Private Weddings and Events
    Private Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Have you ever watched in if Meg's wedding films?? They speak for themselves!! She is the best videographer anywhere! I can get lost for hours in her beautiful work!!!

• Intervale, 03845 See on map