Nantucket Island Events

Nantucket, MA View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Nantucket Island Events is a wedding planning company located on Nantucket Island. Owner Maureen Maher, known for her grace and integrity, produces the most memorable weddings for her clients. She has nearly 20 years of professional experience. Nantucket Island Events offers spectacular customer service, attention to detail, personalized décor and even a dedicated concierge for you and your guests!

Nantucket Island Events offers comprehensive wedding planning packages to suit every couple's budget. They also love working exclusively with their couples in order to create a truly unique wedding experience, catered to their style and preferences. Their services include:

• Ceremony
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren J. Married on 03/06/2020

Maureen is the best wedding planner on nantucket!

Maureen comes with decades of experience invaluable networks on Nantucket and it certainly shows in the process of working with her. She is professional and efficient and has truly seen it all. She can give you a laundry list of vendors for any myriad of things and speak to other events she has done with those specific vendors. She is also very aligned in terms of her interests - she is there to serve you and you only - not her own interests! Lastly, and in my opinion most importantly, she managed my family dynamic with ease - we had a very large spectrum of working styles and personalities and she was incredibly respectful and gracefully helped us to always determine solutions and navigate a path forward. She has become like family to us in the process and we couldn't speak higher of her character - she is a genuinely great person.

Nantucket Island Events's reply:

Thank you!!!! You are making me blush! LOL Your wedding was simply one of the best ever! I loved being a part of the family and it was an honor to work with you all.
  • Jani
    Jani M. Married on 08/06/2019

Best experience ever!

Maureen Maher is an extremely professional, knowledgeable, organized and creative person to work with. Not a single detail was overlooked. She works with an incredible array of venders to choose from depending on your budget and personal preference. My daughter and I could not have asked for a better experience planning her wedding!!! I cannot say enough about how fabulous it was! I wish we could do it all over again!

Nantucket Island Events's reply:

Thank you, Jani! I am so honored to be a part of the Majewski clan. I can't wait to celebrate every year with you all!! XOXO
    Alexandra R. Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Maureen is the BEST! She was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Day of, I had nothing to worry about because I knew she had everything covered. As an event planner myself, my bar was set high, and Maureen exceeded all expectations. Our wedding day ran so smoothly because of her. I would highly recommend Nantucket Island Events and Maureen to anyone getting married on Nantucket. You will not be disappointed!

Nantucket Island Events's reply:

Alex!!! Thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was so wonderful and it was my pleasure to assist. I hope you are all well. See you on island soon I hope!
    XO
    MM

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Meg Simone Wedding Films Meg Simone Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

All hands on deck is what I love about Nantucket Island Events. Maggie and Maureen divide and conquer well. Their years of experience and first hand knowledge of all things on and off island give them the upper hand in getting things done efficiently. Groomsmen forget his pants? No problem, they know how to solve that and fast, just an example of how island logistics can be tricky yet NIE navigates every detail with grace and ease, always three steps ahead to ensure your celebration is flawless. A peace of mind, team players, always looking out for their clients best interests, wishes, and needs. I wouldn’t have a wedding on Nantucket without guidance from NIE.

Nantucket Bake Shop Nantucket Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

I totally enjoy working with Maureen and Maggie on weddings. From small, casual weddings to over the top grand events, they can handle it all! There is no more professional planners than Nantucket Island Events.

PO Box 2488 Nantucket, 02584
Location of (Nantucket Island Events)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding