Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Private Weddings and Events

Plan.Design.Coordinate.

Weddings are a huge investment. Make sure you have a professional on YOUR team looking out for YOUR best interests.

Private Weddings and Events is currently one of the most sought after Wedding Planning and Design companies in New Hampshire. Clients continue to be amazed at their ability to perfectly match couples with vendors that fit both their style, personality and budget.  Private Weddings and Events specializes in capturing the couples vision and turning it into a cohesive design that far exceeds expectations.  Since weddings are such emotionally charged and financially draining events, they work to make your special day and the planning leading up to it, a pleasurable and smooth experience, void of the usual stress!

Private Weddings and Events offers full planning, Coordination and Design services, including -

Vendor recommendations and negotiations, prepare projected budget and manage payments on client's behalf, act as primary liason with all contracted vendors, manage and coordinate all event logistics, attend vendor meetings, assist in wedding attire selections, send To-Do List reminders, keep organized notes and vendor contact info, preparation of event itineraries, organize guest accommodations, invitation addressing, set up and breakdown of the wedding, and on site management for the duration of your event!

Please contact Private Weddings and Events today for a consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Civil (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Mindy is a great wedding planner! We could not have done it without her. As a bride, you have to trust that your planner will not only understand your vision but will complete it as well. I gave her 100% trust and she exceeded my expectations. The day was perfect and working with her over the last several months was easy. She eliminated any stress from planning. I highly recommend her!!

Photo of Private Weddings and Events in Meredith, NH
Photo of Private Weddings and Events in Meredith, NH
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Mindy over about 18 months to plan our wedding for August of this year. My parents live locally in the Lakes Region but my husband and I live in California and were only able to come out a few times before the wedding. My approach to planning was to have some opinions but to leave Mindy to work her magic and she did a PHENOMENAL job. There were several huge challenges thrown in the mix, including changing the venue 7 months before the wedding to a new site which hadn't hosted a wedding before. She also helped make sure our catering was TOP NOTCH for the event despite having a subpar tasting event. She clearly knows the Lakes Region wedding scene, and took our limited ideas of what we envisioned for our event and made them come to life in a way that exceeded our expectations and our dreams. She had great recommendations and was also more than willing to work with other new vendors (ex - our band from Boston) to make it all happen.

The day / weekend of the wedding was fantastic because when we arrived into town we got to spend a lot of time enjoying being with family and friends rather than stressing about X, Y, and Z. That was the biggest gift.

Two months later, all my friends and family are still glowing about the wedding. EVERYONE I have talked to has been raving about the wedding, saying it was the most beautiful / fun / incredible wedding they have ever been to.

When we got engaged, we were initially hesitant to have a big traditional wedding and sort of decided to do it more for our family than for us, but Mindy made it easy and stress-free (and FUN!) to plan from across the country - and really an expression of who we are. We wouldn't have done it any other way. It really was one of the best days ever, thanks to Mindy!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

You need Mindy on your team!
I cannot even express how grateful we are that we found Mindy. From our first phone call, Mindy was professional, organized, fun, considerate, and had a clear vision of what we wanted. Not only did she pull together the absolute A-Team for our wedding, she gave us peace of mind throughout the whole planning process.
We got married July 13, 2017, in my grandparents' backyard on Squam Lake. The stress of a backyard wedding was handled wonderfully by Mindy and when any little hiccup arose, she knew exactly how to handle it so that we didn't have to stress.
Because my husband (so cool to say that!) and I live in Colorado, we spent the first 7 months of the planning process communicating with Mindy via email, text, and phone. Without even meeting her in person, she completely saw our vision. When we finally met in May, everything truly clicked. She was able to take our wedding from a vision to an absolute dream! Our day would not have been half as beautiful or a seamless without her.
I'm sad the day is over but I can tell you I will remember it, and Mindy, forever.
Thank you so much, Mindy, for making our dreams a reality and so much more!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Private Weddings and Events Pricing

1 VIDEO

Winter Wonderland Corporate Event
0:45 minutes

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I've been lucky enough to work with Mindy and her team at 'Private Weddings and Events' on two fantastic weddings this season, both at private estates at Lake Winnipesaukee. The flow of the day was flawless, and you could tell the countless hours that they put into the event making everything go smooth. Mindy and her team are very seasoned, can anticipate things, and will stop at nothing to give their clients exactly the day they envisioned. Reach out to them before you get too deep planning your wedding! -DJ Terry Moran, www.CrownSpecialEvents.com

I am always thrilled to know that I am working with Private Weddings and Events. Mindy and her crew are super detail oriented, professional and get the job done! I can always count on a great event when they are running the show.

I absolutely adore working with Mindy and Private Weddings! We have done several events together and each time I have witnessed new ideas and new looks! Their attention to detail is superior and I feel more than confident recommending them to any couples looking to have an amazing evening!!

Great space in Meredith for meeting with your vendors! Give Private Weddings and Events a call to help with your lakes region wedding, Mindy will not disappoint!

Private Weddings and Events is one of the best event planning companies you can find in New England. Professional, creative, and fun! Every time I have an opportunity to work with them I know the event will flow smoothly. If I am part of the event, they keep me informed of all the clients needs. I have seen parts of the wedding toasts dedicated to them out of gratitude! The owner Mindy has worked with me for 10yrs! Well worth a call.

65 PROS I KNOW