995 Goffstown Road - PO Box 3510, Manchester, NH 03102 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Grace Limousine and Shuttle

Grace Limousine and Shuttle is your first-class wedding transportation provider, servicing all of New Hampshire, Boston-North, Southern Maine and Vermont. Our professionally-trained specialists aim to provide service that exceeds your expectations. Specially trained chauffeurs clad in pristine tuxedos are ready to assist you and your wedding party in and out of the vehicle, pin boutonnieres, adjust your train, etc. Whatever you need from them, they’re prepared to help — guaranteeing impeccable service and reliability.

Grace Limousine and Shuttle offers couples a first-class experience, complete with an after-ceremony red carpet and congratulatory toast in crystal stemware for the couple. We can provide one-way trasnfers as well as multi- location services based on any couple's individual needs. Our fleet consists of our very popular new 10-passenger Mercedes Benz Limo Coaches, 8-passenger Lincoln Stretch Limousines (available in black and white!), our beautiful 1956 white Bentley, and larger Limo Coach options. Other vehicles include:

• Buses and Motor coaches
  • Executive Vans
  • SUV's
  • Sedans

Other Services
The limousines at Grace are equipped with a selection of amenities to enjoy on the way to and from your event. These include champagne or sparkling cider, bottled water and ice, DVD player, fiber optics, premium stereo, and a privacy partition. Ask about any special requests!

Looking for safe shuttling options for your guests? Look no further!

Grace offers shuttling services for any size group! Inquire with our Events Coordinator on how we can asisst your guests with getting to and from your wedding.

Follow Grace Limousine and Shuttle on

Grace Limousine and Shuttle 1
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2019

Best customer service!

10.11.19 - we selected Grace Limousine to bring ourselves and wedding party to the venue from the hotel. We cannot recommend them enough. At the beginning of planning we thought we would need vehicles, but as time went on we realized we could do with just one. Fully aware and understanding our contract, we accepted the loss, but Rae assured us the 2nd limo would be booked. A couple weeks outside our wedding, this had not been the case, but without prompting Rae released us from our contract for the 2nd vehicle. This is just one huge example of how much this Limo company values their customers. Throughout the entire process, Rae was attentive, flexible, willing to make schedule changes. I felt like we were friends by the week of the wedding! She is a saint and very very good at her job and makes couples feel very special. On the day of the wedding, the limo was early and got the entire party to the venue ahead of schedule. He was professional, kind, personable, and again ON TIME, which was my primary request. I highly recommend Grace Limousine. Very affordable, easy to work with, and just down to earth great people. You wont regret this decision! Thank you Rae and everyone at Grace Limousine!

Love Tom and Jenn

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Brettney-Brae

Brettney-Brae · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the best!

Dan was LITERALLY the man!! He picked us up right out front of our hotel room and instantly greeted us with a smile, telling me how absolutely stunning I looked. I will never forget that! His customer service and just all around personality shined and made it such a great experience, from making sure that the A/C was on and running, to helping my now brother in-law get his phone connected to their bluetooth so we could blast some tunes! After the ceremony we were greeted with none other than a RED CARPET back into the coach and he popped a bottle of ice cold champagne for my husband, myself and my entire wedding party (a total of 8 of us). This guy is TOP NOTCH and I've recommended them numerous times! Will definitely hire them again but only if we get DAN THE MAN!! Thank you for your great personality, your kind heart and your genuine character!

Grace Limousine and Shuttle 2
    Sent on 12/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Grace Limousine and Shuttle FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

When a client tells me they have booked Grace Limo, I breathe a sign of relief! Grace is THE BEST! They have reliable and professional drivers, beautiful vehicles, and they double check every detail. Thank you Rae & Grace for always going above and beyond. We love working with you!

• Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt
    Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt Wedding Caterers

Grace Limousine has been around for many years and always has a terrific reputation. I've personally used them for corporate purposes and their drivers are professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Very personable but they read the client and if I want to talk, they chat. If I'm quiet, they let me relax. I've known people who have used them for their weddings and they always have glowing things to say. I would highly recommend Grace Limousine!!

• George Parker
    George Parker Wedding Musicians

Grace is a great bunch of professionals. Friendly & timely. I see them often arrive & leave with the brides and grooms I play music for. Recommended!

• 995 Goffstown Road - PO Box 3510 Manchester, New Hampshire, 03102 See on map