Grace Limousine and Shuttle Reviews

91 Reviews for Grace Limousine and Shuttle

1 User photo

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

Loved them ❤️

Grace limo was fantastic. Our drive was awesome and fun and professional. I'm so glad we went with them. We also used their shuttle services to get our guests to and from the hotel/venue, on time friendly and just all around great to work with. Thank you Grace Limo. Pleasure working with you

Sent on 11/05/2019

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Congratulations again Kristin! We truly felt honored you allowed us to be a part of your special day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2019

Best customer service!

10.11.19 - we selected Grace Limousine to bring ourselves and wedding party to the venue from the hotel. We cannot recommend them enough. At the beginning of planning we thought we would need vehicles, but as time went on we realized we could do with just one. Fully aware and understanding our contract, we accepted the loss, but Rae assured us the 2nd limo would be booked. A couple weeks outside our wedding, this had not been the case, but without prompting Rae released us from our contract for the 2nd vehicle. This is just one huge example of how much this Limo company values their customers. Throughout the entire process, Rae was attentive, flexible, willing to make schedule changes. I felt like we were friends by the week of the wedding! She is a saint and very very good at her job and makes couples feel very special. On the day of the wedding, the limo was early and got the entire party to the venue ahead of schedule. He was professional, kind, personable, and again ON TIME, which was my primary request. I highly recommend Grace Limousine. Very affordable, easy to work with, and just down to earth great people. You wont regret this decision! Thank you Rae and everyone at Grace Limousine!

Love Tom and Jenn

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Brettney-Brae

Brettney-Brae · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the best!

Dan was LITERALLY the man!! He picked us up right out front of our hotel room and instantly greeted us with a smile, telling me how absolutely stunning I looked. I will never forget that! His customer service and just all around personality shined and made it such a great experience, from making sure that the A/C was on and running, to helping my now brother in-law get his phone connected to their bluetooth so we could blast some tunes! After the ceremony we were greeted with none other than a RED CARPET back into the coach and he popped a bottle of ice cold champagne for my husband, myself and my entire wedding party (a total of 8 of us). This guy is TOP NOTCH and I've recommended them numerous times! Will definitely hire them again but only if we get DAN THE MAN!! Thank you for your great personality, your kind heart and your genuine character!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Minna

Minna Howell · Married on 09/21/2019

Great shuttle service

We used Grace limo for a 14 passenger van for our wedding in NH and they were great! Rae was very responsive to any questions I had and day of we had no issues with the shuttle and they provided great service. Thank you Rae for all your help!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Hi Minna, thank you so very much for allowing Grace to be a part of your special day! We look forward to any future opportunities to work together again.

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2019

Great Transportation Service

Grace Limousine provided transportation on our wedding day in September 2019. We worked with Rae who was incredibly responsive and helpful during the whole process. Rae was able to help us craft a plan and schedule for both ourselves (the Bride and Groom) to and from the venue as well as all our guests. She provided helpful guidance as we tried to determine what size vehicle would work best and what the timing would look like. It was especially helpful in the morning as all the bridesmaids and bride had to go to a separate location to get hair/makeup prior to getting to the venue.
    The vehicles themselves and drivers were stellar. We used the 8-passenger limo for the bridal party morning transportation and there was champagne and plenty of room in the car. It made the whole day feel so much more special. For our guests we got a 44-passenger coach which was prompt and got all our guests to our venue on time. All vehicles were clean, luxurious, and most importantly - early! It made such a difference on our wedding day to feel so confident that we and our guests would get where we needed to go on time. I would highly recommend Grace Limousine for any event.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Bryanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Great service

We used Grace for our wedding party limos to ride from the hotel to the venue. They were very easy to work with, on time and professional. They had champagne waiting for us which is always a plus!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hi Bryanna!

Thank you so much for allowing Grace to be a part of you special day! It was such an honor!

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you!

Our limo driver was very friendly and made our venue getaway so easy. The limo service was wonderful! Thank you!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Thank you Nikki! We consider it an honor to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations again!
  • SARAH

SARAH EVERETT · Married on 03/31/2019

Our Driver was Amazing!

We used Grace Limo for our wedding day and we received fantastic service. We were assigned Jen as our driver and she was extremely friendly and accommodating and made every single effort to ensure that our day was beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Rebekah · Married on 08/04/2018

Grace Limousine did an amazing job as the transportation for my wedding. We went from Norwich VT all the way to Boston. The driver did an amazing job making it a comfortable and fun drive. Would highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

If you want a quality driver for your big day look no further. Make sure you book in advance because these guy are popular. All the customer service representatives were so helpful, and our driver was amazing. He made sure all of the wedding party had an altoid and that my dad had plenty of tissues. He even called the morning of to make sure he had the right address for the pickup. After the ceremony he made sure that my husband and I got in the car and ensured there was champagne ready to go. These guys were professional from start to finish.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

Grace Limousine did an amazing job providing transportation services to our wedding. We booked two coach buses for our guests and one party bus for the wedding party. Everything went of without a hitch and the buses were phenomenal. Rae was hugely supportive throughout the whole process and put our minds at ease that Grace would take care of us on our big day.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Grace Limousine for our 5/12 wedding in Massachusetts. The company and driver were professional, responsive to calls/emails and friendly. Our wedding day was very rainy and the driver went above and beyond to make sure my wedding party and I stayed dry. He was so kind and helpful I cannot say enough about him. The limo arrived early and they confirmed everything with me the day before. I highly recommend Grace Limousine for weddings or any special event!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Gale · Married on 09/09/2017

Grace limousine went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding on 9/9/17. The driver was wonderful: very helpful, professional and right on time. He even had champagne ready for the newlyweds after their ceremony! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Grace Limo was very professional. Our driver was cracking jokes when he picked me and my bridesmaids up. He was a great driver and showed us how the limo radio worked and even popped a bottle of champagne for us. He was on time - which is very important!! Highly recommend this service for wedding limo service.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/30/2016

Rae is a treasure to work with when planning wedding services. We had some silly requests for our transportation services, and she was more than happy to accommodate!

Sent on 02/01/2016

The limo and the bus were perfect and both drivers were so courteous. The bus driver even returned back to the hotel after he dropped all of the guests off because someone forgot a purse onboard. I would definitely recommend this company to anybody for any event. I know I will be planning another adventure with them.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Grace Limousine was truly top notch. Their driver arrived 15 minutes early, took fantastic care of us the whole ride to the venue and when we arrived made sure we had a clear entrance into the bridal suite of the venue where no one would see me. A++!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Grace Limo was awesome! Our driver that night was so friendly and caring to make sure everyone got into their doors okay! (We were a bit tipsy) he was so helpful and a really good driver! The lady who made the reservation was also very helpful and followed up multiple times to ensure perfection.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Brianna · Married on 08/22/2015

At the last minute we were rapidly searching for transportation for our wedding party, we only needed services from the hotel to the venue but were having trouble securing anything. Then we discovered GRACE... within one day we had everything set in stone. Rae was incredible at talking through the logistics (including whether the limo would clear an arch way that I had no idea about- things I wouldn't of considered!) She was so helpful and I was so at ease. On the day of our wedding, the limo driver was easy going and got all of us to the venue without an issue. Would use them again!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Grace Limousine was fabulous! Rae the booking agent was so very helpful with the planning, and Jimmy our driver was professional and executed multiple stops flawlessly, through New Hampshire, Vermont and New York for a fabulous wedding day! All of our guests had a fabulous time and enjoyed the experience! we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Rae was a pleasure to work with! Grace Limo was able to provide all of the wedding services we needed. The buses and limos showed up exactly on time and left the hotels when we needed them to. They were also there perfectly on time to pick everyone up. The buses were clean and nice, and the drivers were really helpful. We didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Grace Limo!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/21/2014

We used Grace Limousine for our transportation to and from the ceremony. Rae was very personable and so helpful in figuring out our timeline. We felt confident that this important part of our day would go smoothly! Also, our driver provided excellent service as well! I would definitely recommend Grace Limousine!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Amber · Married on 11/08/2014

Rae and the entire Grace Limo Team were excellent.
    Rae was extremely helpful and responsive to all our needs in regards to transportation to and from all our locations the day of our wedding. She responded quickly to all of our questions and showed us multiple options when we were viewing the vehicles.
    Both drivers we had were professional, arrived on time and accommodated everyone in our bridal party.
    We would highly recommend Grace Limos for all your transportation needs.

Sent on 11/19/2014

We used grace for our limo and they were great ! Would def use them again

Sent on 10/12/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

I hired Grace for our wedding and loved them. The chauffeur was so friendly and funny! Rea was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 08/28/2014