Grace Limousine and Shuttle Reviews

83 | Manchester, NH

83 Reviews for Grace Limousine and Shuttle

Rebekah · Married on 08/04/2018

Grace Limousine did an amazing job as the transportation for my wedding. We went from Norwich VT all the way to Boston. The driver did an amazing job making it a comfortable and fun drive. Would highly recommend using this company!

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

If you want a quality driver for your big day look no further. Make sure you book in advance because these guy are popular. All the customer service representatives were so helpful, and our driver was amazing. He made sure all of the wedding party had an altoid and that my dad had plenty of tissues. He even called the morning of to make sure he had the right address for the pickup. After the ceremony he made sure that my husband and I got in the car and ensured there was champagne ready to go. These guys were professional from start to finish.

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

Grace Limousine did an amazing job providing transportation services to our wedding. We booked two coach buses for our guests and one party bus for the wedding party. Everything went of without a hitch and the buses were phenomenal. Rae was hugely supportive throughout the whole process and put our minds at ease that Grace would take care of us on our big day.

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Grace Limousine for our 5/12 wedding in Massachusetts. The company and driver were professional, responsive to calls/emails and friendly. Our wedding day was very rainy and the driver went above and beyond to make sure my wedding party and I stayed dry. He was so kind and helpful I cannot say enough about him. The limo arrived early and they confirmed everything with me the day before. I highly recommend Grace Limousine for weddings or any special event!

• Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Grace Limo was very professional. Our driver was cracking jokes when he picked me and my bridesmaids up. He was a great driver and showed us how the limo radio worked and even popped a bottle of champagne for us. He was on time - which is very important!! Highly recommend this service for wedding limo service.

Cheryl · Married on 10/30/2016

Rae is a treasure to work with when planning wedding services. We had some silly requests for our transportation services, and she was more than happy to accommodate!

The limo and the bus were perfect and both drivers were so courteous. The bus driver even returned back to the hotel after he dropped all of the guests off because someone forgot a purse onboard. I would definitely recommend this company to anybody for any event. I know I will be planning another adventure with them.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Grace Limousine was truly top notch. Their driver arrived 15 minutes early, took fantastic care of us the whole ride to the venue and when we arrived made sure we had a clear entrance into the bridal suite of the venue where no one would see me. A++!

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Grace Limo was awesome! Our driver that night was so friendly and caring to make sure everyone got into their doors okay! (We were a bit tipsy) he was so helpful and a really good driver! The lady who made the reservation was also very helpful and followed up multiple times to ensure perfection.

Brianna · Married on 08/22/2015

At the last minute we were rapidly searching for transportation for our wedding party, we only needed services from the hotel to the venue but were having trouble securing anything. Then we discovered GRACE... within one day we had everything set in stone. Rae was incredible at talking through the logistics (including whether the limo would clear an arch way that I had no idea about- things I wouldn't of considered!) She was so helpful and I was so at ease. On the day of our wedding, the limo driver was easy going and got all of us to the venue without an issue. Would use them again!

Grace Limousine was fabulous! Rae the booking agent was so very helpful with the planning, and Jimmy our driver was professional and executed multiple stops flawlessly, through New Hampshire, Vermont and New York for a fabulous wedding day! All of our guests had a fabulous time and enjoyed the experience! we highly recommend them!

Rae was a pleasure to work with! Grace Limo was able to provide all of the wedding services we needed. The buses and limos showed up exactly on time and left the hotels when we needed them to. They were also there perfectly on time to pick everyone up. The buses were clean and nice, and the drivers were really helpful. We didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Grace Limo!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/21/2014

We used Grace Limousine for our transportation to and from the ceremony. Rae was very personable and so helpful in figuring out our timeline. We felt confident that this important part of our day would go smoothly! Also, our driver provided excellent service as well! I would definitely recommend Grace Limousine!

Amber · Married on 11/08/2014

Rae and the entire Grace Limo Team were excellent.
    Rae was extremely helpful and responsive to all our needs in regards to transportation to and from all our locations the day of our wedding. She responded quickly to all of our questions and showed us multiple options when we were viewing the vehicles.
    Both drivers we had were professional, arrived on time and accommodated everyone in our bridal party.
    We would highly recommend Grace Limos for all your transportation needs.

We used grace for our limo and they were great ! Would def use them again

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

I hired Grace for our wedding and loved them. The chauffeur was so friendly and funny! Rea was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I would absolutely hire them again!

Top notch service and so accommodating to us for your wedding. I would highly recommend Grace Limosine!

• Shannon A

Shannon · Married on 05/23/2014

We were very happy with our driver (I believe it was jim). He was happy to change the route when we told him of traffic reports, and he accommodated us when we changed picture locations (due to rain). He even arrive a little early. Before the day, my emails were answered very promptly. The limo was clean, and the service was great!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

We used Grace for our wedding party transportation on our wedding day in addition to airport transportation for one of our International guests (whose flight did not arrive in Boston on time). We were extremely pleased with Grace's flexibility and assistance with the arrival of our International guest as well as the services provided to our wedding party and my husband and I after our reception. The drivers were well dressed, very friendly and accommodating. The vehicles were clean and modern. We would highly recommend this vendor.

Grace Limo was a pleasure to work with. We met Richard at the Sky Meadow preview and requested him to be our driver which was a wonderful choice. He was a a true pleasure to work with. He arrived early, was very polite and very on top of things. He reminded me I needed my flowers as it was a bit hectic leaving and I had totally forgot. He even knew a nice little hiding spot for a tissue for brides during their first look if they get teary eyed. It was those little things that really showed we made the right choice with picking him and Grace Limo!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

We hired Grace Limousine for a couple of different vehicles to shuttle guests back and forth between venues. They were very professional and Rae from the office was so nice to deal with. They were also punctual at the events we hired them for (the most important part!).

Mariah · Married on 08/24/2013

Heather was great to work with and very professional. I'd definitely recommend Grace Limo!

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

We booked a large limo bus from grace limosine and it was perfection. Our driver was fantastic and went above and beyond getting our wedding party to our photo location despite some hiccups. I couldn't have been happier with the service.

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2013

Grace Limo was amazing. They were on time and very professional, making us feel at ease on our wedding day. The driver also helped me in and out of the car, down the stairs of the church, and even provided fashion tape for my dress that needed help staying put.