Lunenburg, MA 01462 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Otto Events

Otto Events is a wedding planning service based out of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. The company offers full-service, partial-service and day-of coordination for weddings in the New England area, and specializes in planning destination weddings. Owner Jennifer Fors has over 20 years of experience in the event industry, restaurant industry, and graduated from University of Massachusetts Boston with a degree in marketing and business. Her experience working as the food and beverage director at a wedding facility and manager of restaurants and catering company gave her the expertise to open her own event planning company. Her exacting attention to detail and creativity will allow her to plan a unique event that reflects your vision and personality.

Otto Events offers a variety of wedding planning service that can accommodate your specific needs and budget. Services include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Otto Events 5
Otto Events 6
Otto Events 7

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I both agree that other than choosing to marry each other, she was THE BEST decision we made regarding our wedding day. She met with us in person at our venue months prior to the wedding and made great suggestions on how we could do arrange everything on our big day that we ended up following. The day before the wedding she met us at the barn, directed us all through the rehearsal, and worked with us to finalize everything. She convinced the company we rented our tent from to come back the next day after they had already arrived because she knew the winds would be too strong to set up the tent when they came. They were also our vendor for chairs, so she ended up setting up the chairs and aisle decorations on her own the next day and made it look just how I imagined. She was on top of EVERYTHING that day, and every time I had a panic or looked anxious she was on top of it and guided me. I can't go on enough about how much she did for us to make our big day as stress free as possible, but what meant the most to me was how she handled my maid of honor who panicked before trying to surprise me with a speech and quickly became sick. She handled the situation gracefully and delicately, never made her feel bad, and helped take care of her. I could go on forever about how completely blown away we all were with Jennifer, but I'll summarize it with this...JUST BOOK HER NOW :-)

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Otto Events 12

Emily Rogers · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn and Otto Events made our wedding possible. From day one of the planning, Jenn was only a phone call away. She valued our opinions, but also offered her ideas that fit perfectly into our wedding day goals. Any stress disappeared on our wedding day with Jenn coordinating everything. My husband and I will be forever greatful for the magical day that she helped make a reality!

Sent on 12/04/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Borisyuk Photography
    Borisyuk Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Jennifer during a wedding I photographed for a beautiful couple in the New Hampshire mountains at Longlook Farm. Everything was meticulously coordinated and every detail executed to perfection! I highly recommend Jennifer to brides that want to ease the stress of wedding planning or just don't have the time to fumble with all the details. Jennifer will take a ton of weight off your shoulders, and I could tell she did by how at-ease my couple felt the day of the wedding, they could relax knowing that Jenn is taking care of all the details! Everything was so fun to photograph!

• Lunenburg, 01462 See on map