Otto Events Reviews

32 | Lunenburg, MA

32 Reviews for Otto Events

32 Otto Events Reviews

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I both agree that other than choosing to marry each other, she was THE BEST decision we made regarding our wedding day. She met with us in person at our venue months prior to the wedding and made great suggestions on how we could do arrange everything on our big day that we ended up following. The day before the wedding she met us at the barn, directed us all through the rehearsal, and worked with us to finalize everything. She convinced the company we rented our tent from to come back the next day after they had already arrived because she knew the winds would be too strong to set up the tent when they came. They were also our vendor for chairs, so she ended up setting up the chairs and aisle decorations on her own the next day and made it look just how I imagined. She was on top of EVERYTHING that day, and every time I had a panic or looked anxious she was on top of it and guided me. I can't go on enough about how much she did for us to make our big day as stress free as possible, but what meant the most to me was how she handled my maid of honor who panicked before trying to surprise me with a speech and quickly became sick. She handled the situation gracefully and delicately, never made her feel bad, and helped take care of her. I could go on forever about how completely blown away we all were with Jennifer, but I'll summarize it with this...JUST BOOK HER NOW :-)

Otto Events 5

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jen is fantastic! My husband and I used her for planning and day-of coordination. She did a wonderful job orchestrating not only the vendors, but all of our family and friends. Her personality is perfect for a wedding planner - warm, bubbly, bossy (in a great way) and detail oriented. I highly recommend her for your wedding. Book her, you won't regret it!

Otto Events 6

Khanh · Married on 08/04/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing in every way! We had a an American-Vietnamese wedding which required tremendous planning, decorating, and coordination. Jennifer was there from the very beginning to help lay out the venue to best suit our wants and needs. We were able to practice numerous times for how everything would flow on the day before and day of. Nothing is perfect, and we definitely had our fair share of bumps along the way, but Jennifer was always there when we called upon her and gave nothing but the best advice and support (physically and emotionally). We made the right decision choosing Jennifer and thank her for all of her efforts and support!

Otto Events 7

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Jen from Otto events to coordinate our wedding day at Peirce Farm at With Hill in Topsfield MA this past June and I can’t say enough good things about her. She was just amazing. The venue was so impressed with her that they are planning to add her to their list of recommended vendors as well. She was extremely professional, a great communicator, and handled everything that came her way. She helped with so much including setting up decorations, greeting and directing all vendors and guests, answering all questions so my husband and I didn’t have to be bombarded throughout the day, solving any issues that came up, resolving confusion with my DJ placement and meal setting, and my last minute (literally an hour before the ceremony) decision to move the ceremony outside because we had a break in the rain! Not only did she handle it all, she did so with extreme professionalism and grace. She knew how important my planned entrance was for us which required an outdoor ceremony and she made sure it happened. This was the most memorable aspect of our wedding and she helped pull it off despite the weather stress! She also improved on many of my set up and decoration ideas and ensured everything was as we discussed for the reception and ceremony! You can’t go wrong with Jen and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Linda · Married on 05/27/2018

Jennifer did a fantastic job with our wedding! We interviewed 3 different planners and she was by far the most personable and knowledgeable. We decided to hire her for the "Day of" Services, were she hopped on board about a month before our wedding.Our personalities meshed right away and I found myself wanting to hug her and hang out with her!
    We had a small wedding at our home and she visited the property a couple of times. Made suggestions when I wanted it and was brutally honest with things that either wouldn't work or wasn't realistic-which I love. Her assistant was fantastic and she took care of absolutely everything the day of our wedding. Fun and professional- Kudos to you Otto Events!

Angie · Married on 10/13/2017

I absolutely loved working with Jennifer at Otto Events! She really helped make my wedding extra special with her dedication and attention to detail. To literally not have to worry about any of the details of the big day was a huge gift and we could not have pulled it off without Jennifer's help!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer was amazing! From her quick responses to any questions we had (either email or phone call) to her extreme attention to detail, we couldn't recommend anyone else to help plan your special day. She was professional and made our guests feel comfortable. Jennifer took the stress away from wedding planning with her fun and outgoing personality, which is truly a bonus. My husband and I can't say or thank her enough for all she did to make our day truly special!

Greg and Stephanie Maynard

Otto Events 15
    Otto Events 16
    Otto Events 17

Ali · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding went without a hitch thanks to Jennifer & Erin! As we chose more of a DIY venue, it was crucial for us to have a reliable, organized, and helpful person supporting us on the day of the wedding. Jennifer primarily started working with us the month before the day to understand the timeline and start coordinating with our vendors, but she was available before that as well when we had a few questions and needed her professional advice. Jennifer made sure that our day of coordinator, Erin, was fully versed in our plans and both Erin and Jennifer met us at our venue the Friday before to run through everything together.

Erin was THE BEST! She worked with our florist and caterer to get the table decor set, ensured all our vendors knew where to go, and took care of all the last minute requests we threw her way. Even when things went wrong (tent company forgot to deliver a table), Erin found a way to make everything work without us even knowing there was a problem! My husband, our families, and I are so grateful to Erin for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect!

We can't recommend Erin, Jennifer, and the rest of the Otto Events team enough!!

Jon · Married on 08/19/2017

Otto Events has gone above and beyond during the entire planning and execution of our recent wedding. Indeed, we had many, many requirements for our event, and it definitely was not your typical wedding. My new wife and I knew exactly from the beginning what we wanted for the ceremony and reception in terms of venue, food, entertainment and lots of other things. Jennifer is a true professional in the event planning business. On the "big day" she was able to provide everything that we expected, and carried it all out with flawless precision. We highly recommend Jennifer to anyone desiring to have nothing less than a first class wedding day. Thank you for everything Jennifer.

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Jenn & her team made my wedding into my vision. From our first meeting I knew I needed Jenn on our team. We met her through a venue & hired her separately. She stayed in touch, kept me on task, & took over at the end! We emailed, talked on the phone, texted, & met before the wedding- she got my vision & it eased all my stress. She's also great at handling family & crazy vendors (without me even knowing) who drop the ball at the last minute! She's a bride's dream & bestfriend. On my wedding day she handled EVERYTHING (& also made sure I had my preferred wine). 100% book her!

Otto Events 18

Audrey · Married on 02/11/2017

Jennifer was easy to work with and executed our day of needs without any problems. She worked well with the other vendors and accommodated us throughout the evening. She made sure we were always taken care (bringing us food and drinks during the photo shoot/cocktail hour!)...along with our guests as well. Our wedding day was stress free in large part, due to Jennifer's attention to detail, positivity, and professionalism.

Sana · Married on 01/28/2017

Where do I even begin. Jen. Wow. Amazing, thoughtful, professional, hard working, hilarious, mind reader.. and those are Just a few adjectives I can describe about her. I could not be any happier with Otto events. Boy did they deliver. I reached out to Jen, last minute with a huge list for her to fulfill. She surpassed my expectations in every way. I was a complete bridezilla, freaking out, she even went out of her way to help me with my dress, met with me multiple times to go over what seemed at the time so important but now that I look back not so important but she made them feel important because she's awesome! She should have sent me a bill for her psychiatry hours she had to provide to me.. but wow, Her staff, simply amazing. They killed it. One stop shop. She set up everything for me, flowers, Dj, table rentals, catering.. just everything!
    Anthony and I cannot thank u enough for all you did for us. We highly recommend Jen and her staff, I promise you she will deliver your dream and even more!!

Giavana · Married on 10/22/2016

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a very hands on bride, it was crucial that my wedding planner let me be me but also guide me in the right direction. Jennifer exceeded all of my expectations and helped me to create what was truly the best day of my life. If you're looking for someone who is knowledgeable in the industry, has much experience, and sincerely cares that your wedding day is all that you've imagined then she is the right choice for you! Throughout the past year of planning, we've grown so close. Wedding planning can be so stressful but she is ready for and can solve any issue leading up to and on the big day and her attention to detail was superb. I hope to work with her again for any future events and recommend her to anyone looking to have the most special wedding day!

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A STRESS FREE WEDDING DAY, CHOOSE JEN.
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A BEST FRIEND, CHOOSE JEN.
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMIC RELIEF, CHOOSE JEN!

I can't say enough great things about her. We hired her for our DOC and she was flawless! She really pays close attention to detail, and is a real people person! She made all guests, and vendors feel comfortable! AND YOU GUYS- SHE COMES TO YOUR REHEARSAL TO DO A WALK THROUGH. Could you get anymore fully prepared than that? I actually felt like she was part of my bridal party! She was there for me and my girls, and had so much great energy!!!!! Love you, Jen!

• kiara

kiara · Married on 08/06/2016

Best wedding planner ever! She made our big day and all the planning up until the wedding so smooth and perfect!! She gives the best advice and truly cares about her customers. Wouldn't recommend anyone else because you can't get anyone better than her!!

• W

William · Married on 05/21/2016

Simply put, Jenn singlehandedly orchestrated the most special day of our lives. We held the ceremony and reception at our home, so there was more than the usual planning involved. Jenn had all the answers, from the best caterer, to the best photographer and florist - all on speed dial no less. She is not only extremely well connected in the business, she is also beloved. When Jenn calls, people listen. They all want to be part of a Jenn-driven event. In addition to her attention to detail, she approaches her work with the utmost passion (and sense of humor). She makes you feel that you are her only client and that your wedding is the only show in town. By the time you tie the knot, you will feel that you have made a new friend for life. All in all, we could not have asked for more.

Marianne · Married on 05/21/2016

I'm not sure there are enough accolades to express how AMAZING Jennifer was as our wedding planner and day-of coordinator. From our very first meeting, Jenn exuded her huge spirit and passion for event planning. Every meeting after that, Jenn really talked with us and asked us so thoroughly what we were envisioning for this special day. She guided us through so many details that we didn't know anything about or hadn't considered; she was just full of ideas and knowledge. Then she knew exactly how to make it all happen - from her contacts and connections with key vendors, to her own creativity, to her wonderfully competent staff. She made herself always available, answering questions and making adjustments immediately, and was so responsive throughout all the planning, we really did feel like we were her only clients. For our 50 person wedding outdoors at our home, Jenn and her team's day-of coordination transformed the entire ceremony and reception into the most wonderfully special venue and incredibly managed day for us. Her presence that day was instilled with all the same spirit and passion that we saw when we first met Jenn - so much so - that most of our guests could not stop remarking about her abilities and contributions to such an amazing day. We found Otto Events right here on Weddingwire, having read previous reviews. We can only add ours to all the other heart-felt reviews, and say absolutely that working with Jenn could not be a better experience and entrusting her in planning any event so special as your wedding day, you will feel very fortunate and blessed to have Jenn working with you.

• Becky

Becky · Married on 07/04/2015

I hired Jennifer as my day-of coordinator for my wedding and she totally rocked it! I don't know what I would have done without her. With a 0-10% chance of rain for my outdoor wedding I (unwisely) decided to risk having the ceremony and dinner outside. Of course, it started raining 10 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start. Jennifer was amazing and handled everything - including me freaking out. She was able to get all of the dinner tables and decorations indoors, and keep the ceremony as dry as possible. We were already on a tight schedule and with the rain delay I was worried that it was going to be really hectic. Jennifer managed to improvise and keep everything running smoothly. She set everything up beautifully, made sure vendors knew where to be and what to do, and ensured everything worked out. It was so nice to not have to worry about any of that! When wedding planning, she was very responsive to all of my questions, had a lot of great ideas and gave me peace of mind (which is really hard to do when you are planning a wedding!). Plus, she is just a super fun, energetic and friendly person. I would 100% recommend her!

Micaela · Married on 10/11/2014

I couldn't begin to fully explain how much Jenn's knowledge, creativeness and professionalism impacted our wedding day. Her extreme attention to detail was what impressed me the most, she was always considering how it would look day of, how it would effect guests. The day of my wedding Jenn was irreplaceable, she really truly allowed me, my husband and my parents to enjoy our time and not worry about a thing. All of the crazy day of questions were directed to her, I did not deal with one problem or concern. To all newly engaged couples I HIGHLY recommend you consider otto events for your wedding, I PROMISE you won't regret it!

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Where do I begin...WOW! I honestly don't know what I would have done without Jennifer. From day one she really took the time to ask me the right questions to get a true understanding of what I had visioned for our special day. She not only kept me on budget, she would go out of her way to find ways to save me money when it came to everything! Anytime I had a question or concern she was there to assist day or night. My parents have absolutely fallen in love with Jenn and can't stop talking about how above and beyond she went when it came to EVERYTHING for my wedding!

I will never forgot the moment my husband and I were introduced and walked in to the tent and saw that everything was not only exactly how I had envisioned it to look like, but even better! I was beyond blown away. It brought me to tears how perfectly beautiful every last detail was put together. She truly made our dreams come true!

My husband and I would highly recommend Jenn's services to anyone planning a wedding and we look forward to hiring her again in the future for showers and other parties.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Jennifer to pull together the last month of my wedding and my biggest regret is that I didn't have her from day one! My strong Irish catholic mother was very against having any help and she's apologized over and over ever since! My whole family fell in love with her. From the moment I met her all my anxiety about the day went away, we instantly hit it off and she didn't try to change my carefree wild attitude. She was very attentive but not overpowering and I truly think my wedding would've been a disaster without her. She brought things to my attention that I would've never thought of. I'm grateful that I found her and hope to use her again for other big events! Friends for life!

Amy · Married on 08/10/2013

Jenn went above and beyond to help plan the wedding of our dreams! She thought of everything and insured us that our day was just perfect from start to finish!

Jenn is a dedicated professional with incredible vision and amazing attention to detail. I would strongly recommend Jenn Forrs to any newly engaged couple. From our initial meeting to the end of our reception, Jenn was there every step of the way. With a contagiously upbeat personality Jenn truly loves what she does, my husband and I cannot imagine planning our wedding without her. Jenn is a great person, amazing planner and turned our dream wedding into a reality, we are forever grateful everything she has done for us!

Tiffany · Married on 06/11/2011

Jennifer from Otto Events was my wedding planner for my farm house wedding in June of 2011. She was an amazing asset to have during my two years of planning all the way to the day of the event. Jennifer offered unique, budget friendly tasteful ideas and helped me establish strong relationships with my vendors. Jennifer does an amazing job at "dotting her T's and crossing her I's" It was comforting to know every detail was reviewed up until the day of our event. Wedding day was flawless! Jennifer was there from the first moment to the very last keeping a close watch on every detail to make sure the day ran perfect. From organizing family for pictures to touching up my make-up and busseling my dress, everything was turn key. I cannot thank Jennifer enough for the perfect day she helped us create!