Otto Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Katie
    Katie D. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly Recommend!

If you’re thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator/planner - you should look into booking Otto Events now! Jen was amazing and we couldn’t have pulled off our dream wedding without her! My mom and I spoke with Jen on the phone for an initial consultation and she told us that something goes wrong at every wedding and with her there the day of - we won’t even have to know about it! We had a DIY type venue and Jen coordinated all the vendors and set up the day of which was a lot of work! Everyone from the photographer to guests commented on how great she was! I heard after the fact that our bartender, who works at the venue often, commented to my father the morning of the wedding that it didn’t look like we were ready for the wedding that day. But when Jen arrived a little while later she had everything whipped into shape somehow and it was beautiful and we were ready to start on time!
    She also helped run the rehearsal for us and walked through all the decorations the day before and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding day - it was perfect! Jen is very personable and fun to be around and I was so happy to have her as such a key part of our day! You won’t regret hiring Otto Events!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 08/21/2021

Would highly recommend! Amazing experience

Where do we begin!
    Hiring Jennifer as our day of wedding coordinator (8/21/21) may of been one of the best decisions we’ve ever made.
    A little back story. We got engaged in 2018, set a date at a venue for 10/2020 but that was the year of covid. We then postponed to 5/2021 but unfortunately had to postpone again to 8/2021. With our third date change we also decided to host at our home and cancel the venue.
    As we started planning and setting all the details for the big day we realized we needed a professional. Our florist recommended Jennifer. Not knowing if she had the time for us we reached out anyways to see if she could assist with the big day. Thankfully she was available.
    She not only was very easy to get along with but she was extremely professional and when I say she knew her stuff- that’s an understatement.
    The day before our wedding we had the rehearsal dinner planned at our home.
    The day before that we had MORE rain than we had seen all summer. Our yard was flooded and where the ceremony and reception was set up in our backyard, could not longer be used.
    Jennifer came to our rescue.
    She was very calm and came up with a back up plan immediately. Looking back on it the back up plan ended up being just as amazing. The ceremony was on our deck overlooking our guests who gathered by the pool and patio. Immediate family was present on the deck with us for a very intimate ceremony. It was just perfect- -all thanks to her!
    The day of she was at our home (while we were getting ready elsewhere) setting everything up and making sure vendors were staying on track.
    She assisted with the ceremony (helping my dad get me down the yard- under our deck- and up a flight of stairs). She assisted with our introductions (even cleaned up a beer spill).
    She was there to help with the cake cutting and making sure our family was present for photos. She also stayed into the evening where she ended up cleaning up a glass spill near the pool.
    (I’m sure there’s more I am forgetting)!
    When I say she did it all- she did it all.
    Jen we can’t believe how amazing you were through the entire process. We seriously couldn’t of had our wedding the way we did without you. We will forever be grateful.
    Thank you again front the bottom of our hearts.
    Chris and Gina Cutter
  • Nancy
    Nancy P. Married on 08/21/2021

The Best Wedding Ever

Jenn was more than a wedding planner - she was a life saver! My daughter's wedding had a last minute snafu - after already suffering "Pandemic Issues" where we had to change the date, and ultimately, the venue, 3 times in a year! With 120 guests scheduled to arrive, two days before (due to torrential downpours that flooded my daughter's yard) what was to be a backyard wedding had to be switched to a "front yard/cul-de-sac event". (Oh, and I did I fail to mention? - Hurricane Henri was due to arrive the day AFTER the wedding!) Jenn was able to orchestrate everything right down to the littlest detail. Nothing seemed to phase her while the rest of us were losing our minds. Her professionalism, as well as cheerful and positive demeanor, helped all of us that day.
    Without her the wedding never would have happened. We are so grateful that she was recommended to us and we decided to hire her.
    Jenn and Otto Events are the best little wedding planning company in Central Mass!!!
  • Natasha
    Natasha S. Married on 08/07/2021

Jennifer went above and beyond!

Our venue was very bare-bones and we had to bring everything in (tent, tables, bathrooms, etc.). There were many logistics to organize and Jennifer helped us to keep everything on track the day of our wedding. She had a number of calls with me leading up to the wedding to make sure that I didn't forget any of the details. She also helped me strategize how to keep things within our budget. On the day of the wedding, she kept everything on schedule, and when a huge thunderstorm rolled in in the evening, she went above and beyond to make sure things continued to run smoothly. If you need someone you can count on on the day of your wedding, look no further! Hire Jennifer.
  • Joshua
    Joshua R. Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Jennifer was completely on top of everything throughout the entire process, with her there there was virtually no stress to us. On the day of the wedding she made sure everyone knew where to be and how to get there, she made sure we had food the second we got to the reception and we can’t say thank you enough for everything. By the time everything is done you feel like you have known her forever.
  • Steph
    Steph Married on 10/12/2019

Alleviated Stress!

From day 1 Jenn made anything seem possible and doable. Being able to rely on her experience was a huge relief.
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen Married on 09/15/2019

Phenomenal experience with Otto Events!

My now husband and I hired Jennifer as our wedding planner after one preliminary phone call, during which she was already super helpful! Jennifer was extremely responsive, helpful and in-tune with our hopes for the big day - helping to make everything a reality, in just 6 months! We highly recommend hiring Jennifer for any and all wedding planning needs!
    Jess Married on 09/22/2018
    Jennifer is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I both agree that other than choosing to marry each other, she was THE BEST decision we made regarding our wedding day. She met with us in person at our venue months prior to the wedding and made great suggestions on how we could do arrange everything on our big day that we ended up following. The day before the wedding she met us at the barn, directed us all through the rehearsal, and worked with us to finalize everything. She convinced the company we rented our tent from to come back the next day after they had already arrived because she knew the winds would be too strong to set up the tent when they came. They were also our vendor for chairs, so she ended up setting up the chairs and aisle decorations on her own the next day and made it look just how I imagined. She was on top of EVERYTHING that day, and every time I had a panic or looked anxious she was on top of it and guided me. I can't go on enough about how much she did for us to make our big day as stress free as possible, but what meant the most to me was how she handled my maid of honor who panicked before trying to surprise me with a speech and quickly became sick. She handled the situation gracefully and delicately, never made her feel bad, and helped take care of her. I could go on forever about how completely blown away we all were with Jennifer, but I'll summarize it with this...JUST BOOK HER NOW :-)
    Alicia Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Reliable, Supportive, and BEYOND Helpful!

So appreciative to Jennifer and Erin for their support on my wedding day in September 2018! I contacted them within months of my wedding day after having very little success communicating with my venue coordinator. I was felt very overwhelmed with the amount of planning, questions, and concerns I had about my wedding day with no one to direct me. That is when I reached out to Jennifer at Otto Events. She not only calmed me down immediately but validated that I was not the only bride in this kind of situation so close to their wedding. She coordinated emails in a professional manner with my venue coordinator to make sure that I had the information I needed to feel comfortable moving forward in the wedding planning process. Jennifer was highly communicative with me, usually responding within hours of my calls/emails. She took the time out of her weekend to walk my wedding venue with me, support me with decor, and offer her ideas/suggestions based off of her experience in the restaurant business. Unfortunately, Jennifer was unavailable to be there for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day (which I had known going in) but her second in command, Erin, was just as accommodating, professional, and reliable. My wedding venue did not offer support with decor and was not willing to allow me access to my reception hall until 10 am the morning of my wedding. Erin came to my Air BNB the day before my wedding to review how I envisioned all my decor to look, she transported everything to my wedding venue the morning of the wedding, and she set up ALL of my decor TO PERFECTION. I couldn't have done it better myself!! Erin also ran my ceremony rehearsal, wedding ceremony coordination, and reception coordination. I am so thankful to Jennifer and Erin for all their support! I would not have been able to relax and enjoy the last few months of the wedding planning process, my rehearsal dinner, or my wedding day without them!!!
    Emily R. Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn and Otto Events made our wedding possible. From day one of the planning, Jenn was only a phone call away. She valued our opinions, but also offered her ideas that fit perfectly into our wedding day goals. Any stress disappeared on our wedding day with Jenn coordinating everything. My husband and I will be forever greatful for the magical day that she helped make a reality!
    Katie Married on 08/18/2018
    Jen is fantastic! My husband and I used her for planning and day-of coordination. She did a wonderful job orchestrating not only the vendors, but all of our family and friends. Her personality is perfect for a wedding planner - warm, bubbly, bossy (in a great way) and detail oriented. I highly recommend her for your wedding. Book her, you won't regret it!
    Khanh Married on 08/04/2018
    Jennifer was absolutely amazing in every way! We had a an American-Vietnamese wedding which required tremendous planning, decorating, and coordination. Jennifer was there from the very beginning to help lay out the venue to best suit our wants and needs. We were able to practice numerous times for how everything would flow on the day before and day of. Nothing is perfect, and we definitely had our fair share of bumps along the way, but Jennifer was always there when we called upon her and gave nothing but the best advice and support (physically and emotionally). We made the right decision choosing Jennifer and thank her for all of her efforts and support!
    Brian Married on 07/21/2018
    Jenn is a wedding genius. If you want a day-of coordinator that will make your wedding the most polished version of itself that you could ever dream of, look no further. From the beginning, Jenn was eager to talk with us about the details of our DIY barn wedding, and her input, and discovery of important things we overlooked, were invaluable to our planning process. We only became more impressed from there! Jenn had tons of good ideas about how to set up the ceremony during the wedding rehearsal. This was actually the moment Jenn became a Hero to us: the venue had considerable construction in the background of the spot we had originally planned for our ceremony, and we only saw the construction first hand a few days before the wedding. I'll be honest, it was sort of a disaster. Jenn had a great solution that involved rotating the seating into a beautiful nook of trees, arranging chairs in a semi-circle with no aisle, and spreading flower petals in a circle where we would stand. The result was more shaded, beautiful, and intimate than the original set up, even without construction. We were dealing with a professional. After the rehearsal, everyone in our families raved about Jenn's rare combination of niceness, sense of humor, competence and polite bossiness. And I mean all that in the best way possible, because this is exactly what you want in a day-of coordinator! We literally had people saying, "I wish I had someone like Jenn for my every day life!" Our wedding itself was the most beautiful day in the world, and despite it being DIY, Jenn made sure everything ran smoothly. With the help of servers, she set up tables and decorations, dealt with caterers, made sure the appetizers were plentiful and served, restocked water and lemonade, iced the wine bottles, controlled the flow of people through the venue at all the key moments, and much MUCH more. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and Jenn is to thank for that. We couldn't have done it without her!
    Michelle Married on 06/23/2018
    We hired Jen from Otto events to coordinate our wedding day at Peirce Farm at With Hill in Topsfield MA this past June and I can’t say enough good things about her. She was just amazing. The venue was so impressed with her that they are planning to add her to their list of recommended vendors as well. She was extremely professional, a great communicator, and handled everything that came her way. She helped with so much including setting up decorations, greeting and directing all vendors and guests, answering all questions so my husband and I didn’t have to be bombarded throughout the day, solving any issues that came up, resolving confusion with my DJ placement and meal setting, and my last minute (literally an hour before the ceremony) decision to move the ceremony outside because we had a break in the rain! Not only did she handle it all, she did so with extreme professionalism and grace. She knew how important my planned entrance was for us which required an outdoor ceremony and she made sure it happened. This was the most memorable aspect of our wedding and she helped pull it off despite the weather stress! She also improved on many of my set up and decoration ideas and ensured everything was as we discussed for the reception and ceremony! You can’t go wrong with Jen and I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Linda Married on 05/27/2018
    Jennifer did a fantastic job with our wedding! We interviewed 3 different planners and she was by far the most personable and knowledgeable. We decided to hire her for the "Day of" Services, were she hopped on board about a month before our wedding.Our personalities meshed right away and I found myself wanting to hug her and hang out with her!
    We had a small wedding at our home and she visited the property a couple of times. Made suggestions when I wanted it and was brutally honest with things that either wouldn't work or wasn't realistic-which I love. Her assistant was fantastic and she took care of absolutely everything the day of our wedding. Fun and professional- Kudos to you Otto Events!
    Angie Married on 10/13/2017
    I absolutely loved working with Jennifer at Otto Events! She really helped make my wedding extra special with her dedication and attention to detail. To literally not have to worry about any of the details of the big day was a huge gift and we could not have pulled it off without Jennifer's help!
    Stephanie Married on 10/08/2017
    Jennifer was amazing! From her quick responses to any questions we had (either email or phone call) to her extreme attention to detail, we couldn't recommend anyone else to help plan your special day. She was professional and made our guests feel comfortable. Jennifer took the stress away from wedding planning with her fun and outgoing personality, which is truly a bonus. My husband and I can't say or thank her enough for all she did to make our day truly special!

Greg and Stephanie Maynard
    Ali Married on 09/23/2017
    Our wedding went without a hitch thanks to Jennifer & Erin! As we chose more of a DIY venue, it was crucial for us to have a reliable, organized, and helpful person supporting us on the day of the wedding. Jennifer primarily started working with us the month before the day to understand the timeline and start coordinating with our vendors, but she was available before that as well when we had a few questions and needed her professional advice. Jennifer made sure that our day of coordinator, Erin, was fully versed in our plans and both Erin and Jennifer met us at our venue the Friday before to run through everything together.

Erin was THE BEST! She worked with our florist and caterer to get the table decor set, ensured all our vendors knew where to go, and took care of all the last minute requests we threw her way. Even when things went wrong (tent company forgot to deliver a table), Erin found a way to make everything work without us even knowing there was a problem! My husband, our families, and I are so grateful to Erin for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect!

We can't recommend Erin, Jennifer, and the rest of the Otto Events team enough!!
    Jon Married on 08/19/2017
    Otto Events has gone above and beyond during the entire planning and execution of our recent wedding. Indeed, we had many, many requirements for our event, and it definitely was not your typical wedding. My new wife and I knew exactly from the beginning what we wanted for the ceremony and reception in terms of venue, food, entertainment and lots of other things. Jennifer is a true professional in the event planning business. On the "big day" she was able to provide everything that we expected, and carried it all out with flawless precision. We highly recommend Jennifer to anyone desiring to have nothing less than a first class wedding day. Thank you for everything Jennifer.
    Sarah Married on 08/19/2017
    Jenn & her team made my wedding into my vision. From our first meeting I knew I needed Jenn on our team. We met her through a venue & hired her separately. She stayed in touch, kept me on task, & took over at the end! We emailed, talked on the phone, texted, & met before the wedding- she got my vision & it eased all my stress. She's also great at handling family & crazy vendors (without me even knowing) who drop the ball at the last minute! She's a bride's dream & bestfriend. On my wedding day she handled EVERYTHING (& also made sure I had my preferred wine). 100% book her!
    Audrey Married on 02/11/2017
    Jennifer was easy to work with and executed our day of needs without any problems. She worked well with the other vendors and accommodated us throughout the evening. She made sure we were always taken care (bringing us food and drinks during the photo shoot/cocktail hour!)...along with our guests as well. Our wedding day was stress free in large part, due to Jennifer's attention to detail, positivity, and professionalism.
    Sana Married on 01/28/2017
    Where do I even begin. Jen. Wow. Amazing, thoughtful, professional, hard working, hilarious, mind reader.. and those are Just a few adjectives I can describe about her. I could not be any happier with Otto events. Boy did they deliver. I reached out to Jen, last minute with a huge list for her to fulfill. She surpassed my expectations in every way. I was a complete bridezilla, freaking out, she even went out of her way to help me with my dress, met with me multiple times to go over what seemed at the time so important but now that I look back not so important but she made them feel important because she's awesome! She should have sent me a bill for her psychiatry hours she had to provide to me.. but wow, Her staff, simply amazing. They killed it. One stop shop. She set up everything for me, flowers, Dj, table rentals, catering.. just everything!
    Anthony and I cannot thank u enough for all you did for us. We highly recommend Jen and her staff, I promise you she will deliver your dream and even more!!
    Giavana Married on 10/22/2016
    Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a very hands on bride, it was crucial that my wedding planner let me be me but also guide me in the right direction. Jennifer exceeded all of my expectations and helped me to create what was truly the best day of my life. If you're looking for someone who is knowledgeable in the industry, has much experience, and sincerely cares that your wedding day is all that you've imagined then she is the right choice for you! Throughout the past year of planning, we've grown so close. Wedding planning can be so stressful but she is ready for and can solve any issue leading up to and on the big day and her attention to detail was superb. I hope to work with her again for any future events and recommend her to anyone looking to have the most special wedding day!
    Anna Married on 09/17/2016
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A STRESS FREE WEDDING DAY, CHOOSE JEN.
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A BEST FRIEND, CHOOSE JEN.
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMIC RELIEF, CHOOSE JEN!

I can't say enough great things about her. We hired her for our DOC and she was flawless! She really pays close attention to detail, and is a real people person! She made all guests, and vendors feel comfortable! AND YOU GUYS- SHE COMES TO YOUR REHEARSAL TO DO A WALK THROUGH. Could you get anymore fully prepared than that? I actually felt like she was part of my bridal party! She was there for me and my girls, and had so much great energy!!!!! Love you, Jen!