85 Barbour Road, Hampton, NH 03842 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Everyday Details, LLC

Everyday Details LLC is an experienced and creative wedding planning company in Hampton, New Hampshire. Laurie Mantegari is the self-motivated entrepreneur and wedding planner who took her creativeness and turned it into her career as a special events coordinator. Everyday Details LLC is here to make sure your wedding is a dream, and is a fun and relaxing process from start to finish.

Everyday Details LLC offers a variety of planning services to ensure your needs are met. Laurie understands that not every couple wants their entire wedding planned for them. She offers full planning as well as partial planning and is ready to assist as much or as little as the happy couple may want. In addition, she can provide:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas covered
Everyday Details LLC loves to hear your wedding vision and turn it into your wedding reality. Laurie understands this is the most memorable and joyful day where loved ones start the first day of the rest of their lives together. The wedding types she is ready to assist with include:

• Civil

Everyday Details, LLC 3
Everyday Details, LLC 4
Everyday Details, LLC 5

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2018

I like to call Laurie my Wedding Fairy Godmother because she was simply that. Laurie is insanely organized, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Seriously. I can’t say enough about her and how she helped to make this day everything I dreamed of. When I started my wedding planning journey I knew I was going to do most of it myself. I even questioned not having a day of coordinator since I consider myself rather organized and we were very budget conscious. Thankfully changed my mind. I never knew how much I would need her...until I did. And there she was...fixing things and getting sh*t done. Laurie thank you so much for everything. I am so glad we met. I will forever be grateful to you for being part of such a perfect day. Thank you for helping my vision come to life!

Alyssa · Married on 09/08/2018

Laurie of Everyday Details is invaluable!! While I'm an organized person, there's no way I could have pulled off our wedding and kept my sanity without her. She kept us on track, advised us on countless matters, recommended amazing vendors, filled in gaps, and always encouraged and supported us. She ran our rehearsal and wedding like a pro, and our day couldn't have been more perfect!! Definitely work with Laurie if you have the option!! She's the best!!

Everyday Details, LLC 6
    Everyday Details, LLC 7
    Everyday Details, LLC 8
    Everyday Details, LLC 9
    Everyday Details, LLC 10

Everyday Details, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Fruition Flowers
    Fruition Flowers Wedding Florists

Laurie is an asset to every vendor she works with and an indispensable part of many of my brides most special day. She tirelessly seeks to exceed her client's expectations and serves as an extra set of hands to anyone who might need her on the day. She strives to make her couples' wedding day completely catered to their needs/wants/limitations and regularly works out alternatives with vendors like myself to accomplish what her clients want while being mindful of their budget, making those Pinterest dreams come true; because let's face it, those photos tend to make everything look easy, while it seldom ever is. She does her job with ease and grace and couldn't be more well suited for the hard work that she does.

• DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC
    DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC Wedding Caterers

I can't say enough about Laurie of Everyday Details. We have worked many events with Laurie and can attest to her work ethic and the care and attention to detail that she puts into each and every event. She is truly a team player and we look forward to working many more events with her in the upcoming seasons!

• Lakes Region Tent & Event
    Lakes Region Tent & Event Wedding Rentals

Working with Laurie Montegari and her staff at Everyday Details has always been a great experience. She is detailed, straight forward and very proactive. It is nice to work on an event that we know she is involved in because her clients are well informed and prepared for any situation. We look forward to working with Laurie and her staff for years to come!

• 85 Barbour Road Hampton, NH 03842 See on map