JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway

Dover, NH View map

Jenn has been in the hair industry for over 20 years. As a stylist, Jenn will collaborate with you your needs and desires to find the perfect style. Jenn's real passion in the hair industry is formal styling; primarily weddings. Jenn provides on site service for weddings to ensure a stress free and relaxing atmosphere for brides and their bridal party. Speed and techniques that help a style hold are of the essence and Jenn has perfected both in her years of experience as a stylist.

Making people feel even more beautiful than they already are is what Jenn loves to do!

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Manicure / Pedicure
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 12/18/2021

Wedding hair

Jenn did the hair for my wedding for myself, my bridesmaids, and flower girls. I was incredibly impressed with what she did! My hair was a dream and exactly what I wanted! All the bridesmaids and flower girls were so happy and looked beautiful! Jenn listen to what we wanted, was friendly and professional, and really made my day special! I highly recommend her!
  • Daniella
    Daniella C. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jenn made my big day extra special

Jenn was a huge part of wedding day. She made me feel gorgeous and comfortable. My hair came out better than my inspiration photos and she did an amazing braid in my matron of honors hair! My mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer just two months before my wedding day (shout to as it is currently breast cancer awareness month as I post this in October 2021, to all you ladies please check yourselves and support one another and cheers to all the survivors!) and as my mothers hair was beginning to fall out Jenn went above and beyond and gave her a hair cut that made her still feel beautiful and also comfortable. I could never thank Jenn enough and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone.
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 04/25/2021

Amazing all around

Jenn truly helped make my wedding day wonderful. From the moment I inquired, she was responsive and transparent. I did postpone as a result of COVID, and I was so grateful that she was able to accommodate my new date.

On my wedding day, Jenn styled me, the mothers of the bride and groom, and my five bridesmaids. She kept us on schedule; but with that, we never felt rushed. We laughed and told stories and listened to music, all the while she styled everyone’s hair to their preferred style.

Everyone looked beautiful. My hair stayed exactly as I wanted it, and Jenn effortlessly created a style that was soft, natural, and secure. I probably could have slept in it and it would have stayed (but I didn’t!).

I have zero regrets about choosing Jenn to be in charge of making my hair look beautiful - she was simply the best!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Timeless Salon & Spa, 1 Webb Place Dover, 03820
Location of (JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding