968 middle road, Eliot, ME 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie Walsh

Katie Walsh is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Eliot, Oregon. Katie Walsh is an adventurous artist who loves being creative with her color services. She is passionate about creating looks that her clients will love and will make them feel extraordinary on their special day. Katie Walsh is committed to help brides feel confident, beautiful, and excited to take on the day.

Katie Walsh offers a full hair and makeup experience for her brides by providing packages that include bridal makeup and hair styling for up to four people. She starts with a consultation and trial run for the bride’s hair and makeup to ensure that it is perfect on the day of. Additionally, her makeup services include false eyelashes, airbrush makeup, and contour makeup. Katie Walsh will make your day that much easier by providing her services on-site.

• A New Leaf Salon and Spa
themainetinker 51 1025989

18 Reviews for Katie Walsh

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/17/2020

The best makeup and hair ive ever had!!

Katie was amazing, she was quick to respond to text or emails and just so easy to work with. She super friendly, calm, funny and very talented at what she does. She traveled out to my wedding venue and was prompt and on time, she had everything timed out perfectly so no stress. I highly recommend Katie for any bride. She will make you look and feel amazing (she's the one thing you wont have to stress over). Thank you so much Katie!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/19/2020

Glam Queen

Katie was a godsend. Everything about our wedding plans was derailed this year but Katie was reliable, flexible and professional. I cannot do makeup or hair so I knew I needed her regardless of what my wedding looked like. When we turned our big wedding into an elopement, Katie was understanding and helpful. She showed up on time, took tons of safety precautions, and even though glitz and glam is her thing, she made me up in the natural way I wanted.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Heather Martin · Married on 10/19/2019

Natural Glam Beauty Team!

I'm so grateful to have partnered with Katie and her team for our wedding this past October. I was struggling to find a hair and makeup company that fit with the look I was going for, until I found Katie. She was so easy to work with and really listened to the natural look I wanted, photos of my dress, and our vibe for the day. She took detailed notes during our trial and was extremely accommodating and understanding with the changes I wanted to make. Day of the wedding, her and her team arrived early, had to deal with our venue moving them to a small separate building with power that kept going out, and they didn't skip a beat. I was feeling super sick that morning too - and Katie was the perfect person to be around. She gave me extra time, and shifted the schedule so I could go later. All of my bridesmaids were THRILLED with their look and loved the airbrush makeup. Katie brought the glam squad you definitely want to have around you on your big day and I'm so grateful we had her. One of my bridesmaids has already tried to book her for her wedding next year and Katie is also opening her own salon soon - a true testament to how amazing she is!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Katie Walsh's reply:

WOW Heather, THANK YOU!!!! l am so appreciative of this fabulous review! i’m so bummed about not being able to help your girl out...but l had the best time glamming you and your girls up. THANK YOU X100! 😘😘😘

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katie Walsh FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• 968 middle road Eliot, ME, 03801 See on map
    Location of (Katie Walsh)