Hair We Go Weddings

Amesbury, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hair We Go Weddings is a bridal beauty service based out of Amesbury, Massachusetts. We provide on-location, current and creative hair and makeup services. Our reputation is built on happy brides with Beautiful results. Together we create that "stunning" look💞

Hair We Go strives to make all of their clients look and feel amazing for their wedding day. With hair styling as well as professional makeup application, false eye lashes, and tattoo coverage.

▪︎bridal styling

▪︎prom styling

▪︎airbrush makeup

▪︎brush makeup

▪︎false lashes

▪︎clip in extensions

▪︎tatoo coverage

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Alicia Married on 07/02/2022

Absolutely amazinf

I cannot express how absolutely amazing Hair We Go Weddings was. They went above and beyond to make sure me and all of my girls were happy with our hair and makeup. They were so fast and flexible! They did so incredible and made sure I felt beautiful on my wedding day. 10/10 would recommend this lovely team of talented hair and makeup artists❤️

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Alicia we greatly appreciate your kind words! We had a great time with you and your besties! I have to say you looked AMAZING, your dress was killer and I'm sure Toby fell in love all over again🤍
  • Krista
    Krista C. Married on 04/30/2022

My girls and I looked FLAWLESS!

Sharon and her assistant Michaela really brought their A-game to the table on my wedding day! WE LOOKED AND FELT STUNNING. There were 10 of us needing to get our hair done, including myself, and we were all red carpet ready in such a timely fashion. My hair was curled and pinned all to one side and it remained in place for over 12 hours.

Sharon and her staff are warm, confident and efficient. I could not have worked with a better team on the day of our wedding. I wish we could do it all over again. The pictures don't do us all justice. Go Sharon! Keep doing incredible hair.

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Krista we want to say Thank you for including us in your special day. Your group of ladies were a pleasure to work with and your mom and dad made us feel like part of the family 😍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Sharon Carter
Sharon Carter
owner/stylist

Hi, welcome to Hair we go weddings! I'm excited for your engagement and wedding planning. My team is here to listen to your ideas, guide you, and to acheive that wow on your wedding day!

My name is Sharon Carter and the owner of Hair We Go Weddings. I've been in the hair industry for 2/3 of my life. Along with working in the salon doing cuts/colors my happy place is creating wedding styles on my brides. Consulting/creating your vision for your day makes for a great team. Whether your looking for a current or classic, boho or vintage look I can make your vision come true.

Nichole Traversy
Nichole Traversy
Makeup artist

Nichole is one of our talented makeup artist thats been with us the last 6 years. She specializes in photo ready wedding makeup whether your look is barely there natural or hollywood glam.

Nichole is a busy mom of a 16 year old Daughter who plays football and softball. She is married to her wife Jamie and together they own/operate a Tatoo Studio in Greenland, NH

Nicole Kardos
Nicole Kardos
Makeup artist

Nicole is a very approachable, fun going makeup artist who has been part of our team for 5 years. She perfects a natural look with a splash of glam.

Nicole is married to an amazing guy named Hank, a Salon owner in Amesbury Ma. and the mom of two active boys.

Fritzmean Photography Fritzmean Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Hair We Go Weddings: a very talented mother/daughter duo.

73 Main Street Amesbury, MA, 01913
978-504-9154
Location of (Hair We Go Weddings)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding